Black Butler: The Future Meets The Past [WILL BE DELETED, READ DES.] [Inactive]

((THERE IS NO STOPPING THEM! I MUST GO BEFORE I CATCH THE SWAGGIT DISEASE))

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

((Also, F*CKIN SNIPERS GETTIN ON MA NERVES!)) 
((Went outside for the first time today, snowing like an SOB and colder than shit, FML))

((I do have to go to classes sometimes you know))

Frank looked at the two girls,

"Lets go to the study, and get to know each other." Frank smiled. "Sebastian! Bring some tea to the study!" Frank looked at Oswin and Tabitha with caring eyes," You definitely seem," Frank paused." to be an interesting person." She seemed on edge about something, he'd try to comfort her.

Tabitha simply smiled, but remained silent. She felt awkward around Oswin and felt if she spoke, she would stutter. She noticed how Frank was very nice to Oswin, a bit too caring to her. But she pushed aside, assuming that's just his personality to be caring to women.

(Forgot the lil master)

"Bring some tea to my study also, Sebastian." Ciel said. He took the oppertunity to retreat to his study. Before he left, he turned to everyone else. "If you need me, I'll be in my study." He said. He turned and left, heading to the upstairs.

((Could have been worse, I could have been wearing flip-flops)) 
((So is Sebby gonna get the tea or am I gonna wait all damn day?))

"This way ladies." Frank said with a smile, he led them to the study. "Lets sit,"Frank sat" we should get to know each other." Frank tried to get a read on Oswin, but it was difficult, she seemed to be on high alert, with decent reason to be. "Don't worry,"He said in a soothing tone," we won't judge." In all likelihood, they would

Users who are viewing this thread

Back