• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Black Butler Rp

(Oh... 0.0 I thought she didn't like dresses lol)

Aero walked back inside and went to see his master who was now wearing a beautiful gown dress. He was surprised by this but just smiled "It looks lovely" he said politely although that really was the way he thought it looked on her, nice layered lace. It looked quite sophisticated. He noted to himself to never choose her clothes again.

"Thank you Aero, i was not sure on how it would look, now about the girl outside? Whats going on with her?" Ashia asked with a small bit of wonder in her eyes, as she slipped on a pair of silver stilettos that went well with her dress and walked towards the door. "Is she a threat at all or is it okay if i go and see who and/or what she is?"

After Sebastian asked the young earl what he would prefer for the sweets, he decided to start decorating. He laid out tables for the food and set out chairs for the guest to sit on. he was quite pleased with his work and couldnt help but smile at the transformed ball room

@animegirl20 yep, apparently it hadn't died afterall lol

Aero looked at his young master "No, she doesn't seem like much of a threat to me milady, do you wish to see her?" he knew she didn't like guests just barging in but he was still going to ask if she planned on being polite to the girl.

"Yes i think, i will." She walked down a long flight of stairs and stopped at the door, "Ugh, i forgot to ask. Do you know her name?" Then with out waiting for an answer she walked out side "Girl, where are you?" She asked. Lilly heard the door burst open and then heard a girl yell for her she guessed. So she stood up and walked towards her, hoping that man that had greeted her earlier was there, she looked around and saw him at the door so she had this feeling she was safe. "You, whats your name?" Ashiea asked impatiently "Umm... L..L..Lilly miss." Ashiea looked amused, "Follow me you can come in!" She then looked to Aero and winked. Hoping she knew what she meant.

animegirl20 said:
"Well Your a fun one" she said sarcastically at Oliver and giggled. "So" she turned to Grell. "what are guys up to?"
(Sorry)

Grell and Oliver looked at the demon girl. "Were supposed to be going to take a soul but the weather got in the way, and I was hoping to have enough time afterwards to go see Bassy... humph" The redheaded reaper crossed his arms and pouted only to get Oliver to facepalm and wonder what the hell he did wrong to get stuck with him like this.

Grell smiled sighing like a fangirl "Yes, I do, I do, my Bassy is so perfect isn't he? long slender legs, those deep red eyes, and Oh that face! he's a work of art!, a masterpeice!"

"I know right!" she sighed then she thought for a sec and she whispered to Grell. "You should totally ditch and we can go see him." she said with a sly smile.

Oliver rolled his eyes at them, Sutcliff never did his work why would he now? his incompetence really bothered him, why did Will pair him up with.. this, this girly excuse for a reaper he didn't understand. "I heard that, just go if you want iyt's not me who's gonna get in trouble" Grell smiled wide his sharp pointy teeth showing. "Let's go then! Sebas-Chan here I come!"

( Sorry guys I've been sick and working! xD I'm alive though!!! )

Alice smirked and watched closely at the rabit and the human girl. She chuckled lightly under her breath as she saw a pigeon fly to the area, dropping off a letter to the front step about some sort of ball Ciel Phantomhive was holding, she only knew this because she had gotten one as well.

Ciel chuckled and began to sort through his suits, scoffing. "Sebastian! Which suit shall I prepare?" He scoffed, crossing his arms over his chest. He wasn't the one to usually pick these items out, it was usually all Sebastian.

Ashea had seen the letter and stopped to pick it up, then as she went inside she read it. Ciels ball, the she thought out loud "Ciel was that not the kid who was adorable....thats right it was." So she soon drew this "Lilly" girl a bath and had the kitchen staff make her and Lilly along with Aero if he was hungry some breakfast, then she laughed. "Ever been to a ball before Lilly?" "No, miss i have not." Ashea just looked at her. "Call me Ashea and i guess your going to you first one with me and Aero then!" She smiled looked to Aero, "You are coming right?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back