Black Butler: Jack the Ripper's Surviving Victim [Inactive]

"W-Wha?" He stood quite confused, yet relieved the man had finally left. He noticed how angry the statement had made his fiancé. He whispered, "Annie?..."

The half demon looked at him. "Does that make you think any less of me?" She clung tightly to him. "What he said is true. I am the result of a demoness and her master's orders." She waited for his response.

"Half Demon?" He whispered to himself not knowing it had even been possible. He gently kissed her cheek, "Nothing could ever make me think less of you."

She kissed him in return. "Yes, it is rare, but very possible to happen." She laid her head under his chin.

"And what did you have in mind?" She wrapped her finger in his hair. "We can do anything we want, now that there are no secrets between us."

"Hm..." secretly, she wanted to fulfill one murder that was part of her contract, just to pass the time. "I would like to kill the man that put me through hell. I have a feeling that I know where he is." She grinned menacingly. "He's a pig, so we must search where pigs go, but first, how about that party?"

"Of course, what else?" She giggled and held his head in her hands. "It doesn't have to be big or fancy."

"Oh, but I will make it perfect. "He smiled and whispered to himself, "Oh, but who to invite? Well of course Ciel and Sebastian.."

"They're always a pleasure to have around." Giggling, she added, "Just pray that he doesn't show in a dress." This made her laugh harder, to the point where it hurt.

"Well, who else would there be? I think anyone that wants to come would be nice." She really didn't have a decent answer.

"I know. You tell me every day." She kissed him back as it started to rain and something was on their roof. It was the queen's butler, searching for his next victim.

"Should I begin preparing for tonight, my love?" He smiled, feeling a bit uneasy. He could easily sense that another demon had been nearby but he had never sensed this certain individual before.

"Yes, Matthew." She rolled her sleeve up and removed the glove that concealed her secret. "Just be careful. That's an order." This was no demon, but their polar opposite that was on the roof.

He simply smirked and headed into the other room to begin sending the message out to those who they would invite. The presence outside was nearly unsettling. He ignored it and worked on finishing his loves orders.

"Ah, I see it is too late to save you, my dear. If only I had gotten here sooner. If only I was there that night." The angel entered. "This place reeks of demon essence. You don't deserve a contract with a demon." He stood over her. "Allow me to help you." He held out his hand and she reached for it.

He returned to the room and nearly hissed at the angel. The man had seemed quite familiar though he couldn't think of where he had met him. "Excuse me? It's quite rude for you to invite yourself in. What is it that you're here for?"

Annie sharply turned around in her seat. "Matthew!" She wrapped her arms around his waist. "Oh, my Matthew!" She cried. "Forgive me!" The angel smirked. "Ah, Matthew Facious, a pleasure to meet you." The angel never wavered from his kindness.

"Shh... Shh.. It's all alright." He smiled at the girl and then glanced over at the man. "Yet again, why exactly are you here?"

"That's just like your kind." He pressed the tips of his fingers together as he sat. "Such disgusting creatures, demons. They feed upon the poor, unfortunate soul and cloud the very same mind." Annie was trembling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back