• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Beyond the Third Sky

NeverBetter

These hands shall move steel
Our OOC chat is here and Ready to Go!

If you have any questions that you don't wish to post in the OOC, please, PM me!

Last edited by a moderator:
l4KhSKaZA955caYHm.gif

To the RP!

My god its been some time since we've had an Rp together.

T͇̭̟̲̻̺͉̼̪̦͑̾͆̅͂ͬͦͫͣ͐̓̋͐͆o̳̥̪̲̬͖̬̻̘̙͔̖̥ͩͥͣͮ̾̄̂̔̀ͅl̙̗̞̦͕͓̻̤̹̦̭̹͓̃̓ͭͮ͂̂͑̓̔̃̎̚ͅa̬̼̜̹̜͇̰̞̗̰̬͕̮͈͚ͭ͛ͩͫ̋͊̇̒̇̊n͎͍̱̭̺͔͎̘̲ͦ̂̽ͮ͛̿ͫ͂̅̍.̜̫̪̼̬̙͍̥̺̲͈̞̜͕̼̹̜̓̉͋̅̒ͤ̃.̙͈̻̞͎̳͚͇͈͓̅̈́͌̀̊͌ͯ̄ͯ͆̀ͫ.̝̮͚͖̖̟ͧ̽͊ͦͥͪ͆͂͋͋̒̿ͥ̚

̱̱̬̜̜̤̲͗̏ͥ̏͋̚ͅ

͔̮̭̟̥͉͔̣͇̽ͮ̌̿ͪ̀̈̈Ô̻̮̬̜̪̼͚̥̥͇ͨͤ̾͆̏̆̍̌͂ͣ̽̎ͣ̎́ͣͅh̙̠̭̯͖͙̼̱̦̤̠͔̥͍̞ͤ͊ͧ͋̎̏̓̏͛́͌ͭͯ͋̍ͩ͆̚ͅͅ ̜̞̻̙͚̭͚̳̼̋̔̀̃͗̅ͩͣͣ̏h̫͙̣̲̟̳̟̦͚̝̱͉͐ͬͫ̒̂̃̋̄̓͋ͯ̀ͣ̚ủ̮̞̯̳̠̘̜̪̈́̌ͣͣ̐͐͛̅ͬͭ̔͆͗̊͑͗̚ͅṋ͉̫̹͚̘ͩͮ͑ͦͪ̅ͭ͊̍̋ṯ̟͇̥͙͖͍̹̭͓̭͍͙ͯ̇͐͑ͪ̌̃̌̾͊͋e̟͙̱̤̱͓͙̟̦͖̭͚͉͚̣̥̲̿̔͗̈́͒̅ͥͯ̅ͫͦ͗̒ͯ͛r̜̰͇̮͎͓̰͙͙̉̋͊͊̅̀̑̀̌̒̋́,͖͈͉̩̠͐ͩ̿͑̓̒̈̃ ̭̺̟͉̫͚̗̹̼͎̟̣͕̰͍͊̍̀ͬͭ͑ͣͦ͂i͇̬͎͕͚̼̣̩̱̟̼͇̤̺̯̗̔͐ͨͣ̀͊ṇ̪̟̮̞̙̩̉̂͒ͭ͑̈́͗̂̂̓ͅs̥͈̬͙̟̬̖̦̠̞͉̹̤̘̤̯̤̭̼̃ͫ̾̈́ͩͮ̏̍̓̃͂̽ͪ͑̒̉̅́i͈͖̼͈̭̙̬̟̩̘ͭ̓ͯ̒̈ͨͮ̃̓̋ͦ̋ͯ̑ͣd̮̻͈͎̟͚͙̫͚͈̮̤̩̱̙̲̠̈̃͊̌̈͋̓͆͊̌̏̍͂͌e͍͈̦̙͎̱̜͓͙̘̜̖̰̖ͦͧ̈͐̋̊ͬ͊̔ͮ ͉̗̝͔̳̉̎̇͊̅ͬy̠̫͉̻̙̿̋͋͂ͦͬ͛͗͌o̺̝͚͇̲̮̔̀̽ͨu̱͕̬͉̅ͨ̄̈́ͬͯ̃ͧ̾̂ͤͧ̆̽̿ͪͧͭr̲͕͙̟̺̭̩̟͉̺̲̤̹̫̫͈̪̞̤̈́̐͋̍ͮ̏̐̑̊̃̊ͤ ̫͔̙ͤ̔ͨͯ͛̀̀ͮͬ̎ͅv̱̖̱̗̹ͣ͆̅̚e͓̜̪̩͇ͤ̀̍ͦ̓ͮ͌i͎̞̯̜̯͆̍͂̂ͧͮͭ̋ͧ̌̓͒n̞̮̬͕̞͇͚͍̞̗͈͖͚̝͖ͥ̎͌ͩͣ̀̂̆́ͅͅš̱̫͕̞̥͖̤͈͇̥̃̂ͪ̎͛͋̉̇ͪ͑ ̹̰̦̭̖̰̲͓͈̓ͯ͋̋ͦͣ̌ͥ̔̾̂͒ͅr̳̯̖͙̙̱̥͕͕͖̙̉̓ͩ͌ͅu͈̖̖̲̻̭̙̗̠̙͍̣͖͈̝̝ͫ̿ͩ̇̎̒̈̔̽ǹ̮̬̭͉͛̈ͦ̎ͯ̓ͪ̿̆s̹͔̥̪͈̩͙̬͚̤̪̉ͦͨͫ̋̌ͨ̀͊̑ͤ̂͌̌̑ͤ ̹̝̖̮̦̱̼̠̪͉̩̬̱̞̒̆͂̃͐b̝͖͔͉̘͉̫̳̠̠̰͚̮̹̟͈͙̻̠̎̅̐l̻͙͎̫͚̳̟͓̭͍̘̹̤̣̤̤̔̂̒̾̇ͯ̀̍̍ͅo͕̞̻̦̳̤̮̙̝̝̾ͩ̊ͭ̈̓ͅo̖̮̝͚̯͚̝̱̠̠̣̮̠̬̗͍ͮ͊ͥ̍ͤ̆͒͒̏ͭͅd͈̟͚͇͇̙͔͕̅̿ͫ̌͗̑͊ͪ̊ͅ ͖͉̮͕̺̣ͬͮͭ͒͌ͦͤ̾ͦf̤̰̤̣̱̣͉̬̞̯͖̈́̈̏̇͌̐̌̂ͩ͑̓ͨ͒͐̍r̩̺͓̬͚͖̱͙͖̻̳ͧ̓͊ͮ̃̔ͅo̤̠̦͎̞̐ͥ͌̎̀̾ͥ̚m͇͓͕̲̺̹̘̥͎̜̙̌̐ͭͩ͑ͤ̉͒̅ ̠͎̮̺̜͖͖̪̞̙͕̱̪̳̦͇̟͓ͭ͑͌ͭͮ̾ͣ̾́ͥ͊ͤͪg̼̬̫̟̪̫̣̮͕͓̞͍͍̻̼̭͓̠̠ͥ̒̃̋̀o͔͙̲͇̟͈̫̝̙̙̰̗̭͔̞̩ͧ͐ͥ̔͆ͯ̑̊͒ͦͅd̥̝̮̝̤͍̲̫̖̹͂̄͆̽̍͋̇͐̔̓̎ͥ́͂͊ͣͬ̃s̟̻̠̹̩̠͔̺ͣͣ͌ͯͫͤ̄̓ͬ́̋ͩ̅̚̚ ͎͖͖͙̘̙͍̋̅̋ͨ̀̊̐a̠̟͕̗̼̗͇̬̪͍̥̘͍͙̠̞̲ͬ̔͒̈̌̋̌̌̐̌͐̊̏̀̌ͧ͆́̚n̥̥̺͍̲͓͙̗͍̗̹̠̆̐ͨ̄ͭ̿͑̾͗ͦ̽͆ͫ̐͛̿͗̄̚ď͚͈̫̬̻͉͉̹̦͔͓̊̔͛͗̀̾͋̔͑̾̅ͬ̔̚̚ ̫̘̩͔̠̮͈̰̦̖̻̰͚̼͚ͫͣ̌ͨ̿̈ͫ̃̆ͫͫ́̿͆̎͒̂ͅb̪̗̩̞̹͇̖͓̖̭̠̘͖͙̝̤̏̇̂ͥ̿̚e̼͓͇̼̱̺ͫ̈̏̓̆̉ͨ͊͂͋͑̉̈̽̓͒̚ͅă̭͙̙̪̯̥̝̲͈̫̮ͣ̉͂͑ͩ̑͆͗̽͋ͪͩs̗̻̦͎̲̱̮̥̝͎̏ͥ̈́͛̾̃̊ͮ̂͛̚t̙͖̘̻̯̳͚̺̙̖͗ͭ̿s̟̳̫̤̖̺̜̦͎͇̠̝͚̒̇ͨ͂̿̅̽̐͊͗͛̄͛̓̓͂͛ ̫̰̞̙̪̐̄̄͂ͯ̽ͧͦ̚̚a̱͉̣͎͖̲̠̣͖̮͕̮̳̳͓̟͔͑̌͑̈́ͬ̅ͭ̈̾̎l̩̠̻̪̮̞̼͇̦͇̓̈́ͧͭ̀̍͊͋̇̎̅ͩͭ͐̒ͩ͆͊í̹͍͓̝ͥ̽͂ͤ̎ͮ́̚ͅk̜͈̺̝̙̩͈̘̗̳̬̦̤͍̲͍̥͓ͣͭ̎͒͗͆̌͂̿ͬͥ̈͐͐ͩe͖̖͓͍͉̣͎̮̬̯̲͆̌̊͊ͨ̐̚ͅ.̘̥̭̤̜̤̱̻̅̎͊ͭͥ̂́̓̊

͕̻͔̩̜̪̙͙̙̩͈̰̲̪ͣͦ͆̍ͭ̔

̤̣̜̣̼͖̺̺̬̯̝̜͈̗̩̀ͯ͋̑̒̍͌ͩ͛ͬ̎̚Ṭ͈̖̻̫̘͎̒ͫ͒̍ͭ̽͒̈̉ͩͬ̊̑̈ͭͪ̐̎̍h͖̳̗͎̿̇̿̈́͗ͧ̋ͦ̔̏̆̌̏̔̋͊̂͌͊ô͉̫͎̲̲̳̼͇̤͙̗͕̠̜̠̳̣̝̖ͣ̓ͦ̐ͥ́̑ͪ̾͑ͩ͗̅̽u̲͖̹̻̯̼͇ͨ̓̾͆͊͂̂̌͂̐̑̋͊ͧ̾ ̱̥̩̣̯̗͈̻͓̙̫̺̃̎̋̈́͒̽̄͌̃ͩ̓̈̇͒̽̂͂̿ͅk̼̻̦̝͙ͯ̑̉̒͌͑̊̓̿̍ͬ̃͋ͭͦ͒̚n̻̹̪̪̯ͪ̑̍ͯ̾̈́̽ͅo̳̗͎̻̤̯̙̮̯͈͖͌̏͊ͧ͛̉́ͩ̽̀ͭͅͅw̠͕͍̜͚̜̝̠̩̗̙̱̠̟͓ͬ̽͐͐ͨͣͤ̽̋ͥ̒͂ͮ͛s̞̗̮̦͔ͮͨͫͤ͐̉ͫ̎̈́͐̈ͯ͑ͯ͌̀̍ͣ ͚̠͇͖̜͉ͥ́ͧ̽͊ͮ̐͗͑n̻̞̼͉̤̰̘͇ͬ̑͒ͫ̔̿ͦ͊͑ͨ̏̀o͚̠̲̜̦͈̺͙̟̼̥̮͐̉̈ͬ̿̐̃̐͆ͤ̐̅̌̄͊̑ͮͤt̫̻̥͕͈ͥͦ̏̇́̉̄͗͌͋͆ͨ͂̏ͫ̾̿ ̱̣͚̠̗͕͎̙̲̩̞̫̯͆ͮ̌ͭ̊ͮ̆ͧ̇́ͤ̚o̤̹̲̣̯̣̼ͩ̅̽ͯf͕̘̝̣̞͕̙̣̻̜̩̘̅̉ͦ̀ͫͦ̂ͫ̏ͮ ̲͔̭̜̪̥̗̮̜̼̺̪̾̔̔̔̋ͭ͒̈̋͊t̹͓͍͔̝̀ͭͫ̓ͮh͉̺̠̝͎͎͕̦̘͚͍͚̄̑ͣ̈͆̃ͪ̃y̰̤̼̳̝͕̘͓͈͇̙̮̙͉̠͎͆̒̂̄̍̋̓ ̬͍̜͔̖̺̱̬̺̭̣̞̮̯̳͐͌̓ͭ̉͂ͨ͗̃̔ͭt͚̠̫͉͎̘̩̩̬̩̰̰̲͉̣̘̳̽̅͐͂͗͊ͯr̬̻̖͉͔̲̹̣̦͓͚͉̪̪̺ͩ̾ͭͨ̓̓̓ͩ̎́͋u̥͇̜̣̻͚̮͎̱̰̘͍̜͈̟̠͙̘̎̍͊̆͂̂̿̌̓̈́͒̋e̩̘͇̩͔̫̻̺͍̘̫̤̝̼͐ͨ̾̃ ̙̱̻̣̥̰̥͈̠̣͚̰̇̌ͪ̓ͣͧ́̈̏̔̄̊͂̉ͮp͙̠̖͇͇͕͉͖͎̣͍͕̳̏͆̇ͣ̈́̂̄ͫ̎ͤ̿̑̐ǒ̫̹̮̣͂͗ͮ̆ͫt̩͚̺̭͕̻ͪ̍̓̎̃͗̏̔ͦ͐ě̥͍̤̹̟̖̥̖̂͒ͫ̃͊̍̐̏̚n̝̜̱ͩͣ̃t̟̝̟͖͉̫̖̼͇̺̠̙̜͚̙̣̞͓̰̔̑͛́ͮ̎͐̅͐̾͗̅͊͌ͫ̽̅i̭͕͈͍̬̜͎̫̬̲̼͎͓͍ͧͥ̄͂̿̆ͅͅͅa̳̠͙͇̱̱̰͎̱͓͇̻͔͈̠̥̖̬̽ͪͬͬ̾̿͗̀̎̑ͥ̽̀̌͗ͧ̓ͅl̪̱̘̳͕̤̗̰̫ͫ́̓͑̓̒̆̐͑͌ͪͦ͐͆?͚̩̹̼̪̟̹̹͓͓̳̹̣̜̫̦͉̺̂̽͊̆̑͋̌̚

͖̰̘̣̝͉̜̘̹̲̝̜ͦ̔̽̽͑̌ͤ͆

̫̩͚̮͉̟͓ͪ͂ͭ̀̈́ͧ̓̒̓̀̈̀̆̐̚ͅU̦͔̮̫͍̣͕̘ͬ̿̃̈̋̒̄n̬̤̘̦̰͎͓͇̖̖͍̤̘͙̲̲̯ͦͥ̑̈́̆̉̄ͥ̑͂̽̒ͪ̃̂ͅḷ͚̩̘̼̥͚̱̻ͤ̐̍ͪ͂͛̏̋̃̇̚ͅȅ̬̹̘̙͉͖̩͚̪͈̳̣̜ͩ́̆̊̋ͥͫ̓a̠̺͓̮̞̯͖͚̣̬̟̼̍̐ͬ̽͌̿̂̑̓̓ͬ͂̉̈͊̎̚s̰͍̣̖̟̯͚͐̋͗̆̈́̔͂h͙͔̲̙̹ͬ̅̓ͨ̓̒ͥ̋́͂̓ͣ͒ͯ̀̏ͧ̅̍ ̙̭̺͕͎͔̜̮̝͚̺̻͔͊͆̍͒̀͐ͥ̋͆̑ͦ̒̇̍ͤ̎̚ͅi̝̟̰̝̜̙̮̻̫̲̯̝̠̜̻̘̣̐ͭ̿ͬ̆͌ͦt̖̺̻̮͎̳̮̬͈̰̝̱̻͚͋̋ͥ͂,̪̝͈̳͎̰̱̗͔̩͈͇͋̿ͥͤͦ̑̈́͐͋͑̂ ͚̪̼̺̪̼̜͖̻ͬͩ̿̀͑̓͆͑̍͗͗̌̊̊̈ͫÜ̝̘͕͓͙̩͍̤͂ͫ͌̓ͫ͂̑ͧ̊̿ͭ̓ͬ̌ń̹̱̜̞̤ͯ͋̾̓͗͋ͮ̂ͮ͋ͫ̊ͅl̥̗̜̝̱̖͖͉̑͛ͯ͂ͯ̓̒̓͋e̜͉̗̝̮̦̣̮̩͍̖͆ͬͪ͋̍ͤ͌̿ͦ̌̚a͎̣̠̗̿ͥ̇͋̊̎͌ͬͤͅs̘̟͉͖̫̞͇̹̱̠̤̙̦͎̖̏̄̇̍ͫͤ͊̄ͯ̽̆͆͐͋̽̾ͭͮ̚h̥̝͇̪͎̜̩͔̖̟͖̠ͦͤ̈̏͊͆ͬ̐ͫ̎ͫͥ̀ ̫̗͖̟͓͔̮͇̻̞̦̫̭̭̰̥͌̔͗͐̓̊̾ͥ̏̂̈̃͒ͨͨ̔̒̚ͅt̮̟̼̯̱̭͍͍͖̼͍͚̪͈̱̃ͦ̅̈́͌͗ͮ̎̒̓́ͅh̥̻͖̲̻͖̺̱̣̗̼̝̬̲͉̘͂͊̾ͣ͆y̺̥͔̼̺͚͇̝̠̟̱͍̽ͭͩ̇̄͆͆ͤͣ ̥͎̹̫͓̻̲̹̼͚̠̖̜̬̿̾ͭ̍ͫ͛ͯ̚p̦̮̱̭͈̜͎̟̹̉̈ͤ̌̆̑̎͊̌o͎̺̤̣̰̜̲͖̥̺̼̩͍̼̗̹̲̲̹ͭ̾̋̌̏̈̃͒̑̈́ͥͭẅ̺̪͇͉̼̬͔̻̖̹̞̫́͊ͫͯͫ̊ͨ̉̄̄̓ͭͤȅ̗͖̤̮̲̱̭̹̹͚̜̮̗̰͓̬̼̎ͬ̐ͅr͓̻̗̭̞̯͓͇̺̼͕̹̠̯͐̽͛ͥ͐̒̌ͮͦ̏̓ͤ.̳̺̟̘̼̄̎͛ͤ͋̌͊̉͋ͩ

͇̱̭̭̼̝̻̭̖̈́̽̒̒́̽ͅ

̺̭̣̪̊̓̓̎Ȳ̳̠͈̹͔̤̙͔̣̞͔̰̟̣̟̰̞̍ͭ͂͐̇̿̂̈̿̽̚̚ǒ̝͓͎͉͙̣̱̻̘͎̼͔̝̥͈̯̳̗ͣ̎̊ͥ̀͛̓̎̍̌ͫ̽ͧ͛̾̑u̠̲̪̖̫͚̙͕͈̫̥͉̭ͫ̔ͪ̀͌̆͋ͥ̋ͩr͍͔̯͈͕̻̩͓̰͔͓͎̣̽ͯ̔̇̃ͧͧͮ́͂̎̏̆̓́ͨ̽͌ͩͅ ̙̗̞̳̣̭̖̤̤̲̱̓̓̋ͧ̐̂ͩ͐ͨ͌ͦ̏ͫ͒̇͋̚ͅg̬̜̘̥͖ͪ͑̋̈̆̽ͭ͊̂̌̏͆̂̽̚̚ͅu̮̮͔̩͔̹̗͕̲̺̝͚̹̺͓̗̾ͨ͋̿̏ͅỉ̜̙̖̪̣͓͔͎̰̬͓ͥͨ̔̂̉̆ͩ͌̚̚d̠̘͔̘̠̤̹̪̗̤͚̱͓͖̙̑͛͐̔i̙̱̣̥̭͔̯̯̜̒ͭ̿̉̌̆ͪ͋̿̋̏̍ṉ̩̤̬̻̻̙̘̺̭͐͒ͧ̑ͮ̃͆̈̔́̐ͅg̤̹̘̳̬̲ͮ̑͂ͤͦ́ͬ̿̉̀̍ͬ̄͊̓͊ͥ ̬̺͍̤͔̹͕͙͍̙̯̣͍̬̞̥͒̉ͤ͋̋̈́̿͑̀̑͑̓̒̚ͅͅm̰̜̙͖̮̮̫̭̲͎̦ͧ͆̐͐ͮ̏o̹̹̪͚̝̪͇͓̹̝̪͕͍͕̻͙ͦ͒̑̌̾ͦ̂͗̆̾̔̇ͧŏ̠̩̞̲͇̳͚͉͓̬͎͇̹͒ͦ̆̿͗͊ͫͩ͋̔̀̽̎̚n͙̙̬͍̓̎̏͆̋ͥ̔ͦl͉͎̙̹̙͇̜̳͇͓̯̱̱̪ͬ̿̋ͩ̂̈̍ͥ͒͆͋̋i͉̺̲͙͈̭͙̻̗̰̮̤̖̗͇̟̥̙͆͑͐̽̊̽͒͒ͫ͌̋̌̐ͬ͊ͤg̼͔͈̑̀͗̐ͮ̇ͬ͊̾̐͋̋̆̅̈́h̟͙͍͉͍̩̹̜̣̱̝̦͓͎͓ͩ̋̎̉͆̊̔ͫͨ͗ͭ̾t̰͙̜̺̺͉̫͍̰̠̲ͨ͂̑͌̂̋̓.̻͉͓͔̜̟̙̯͛ͫ͛ͤ̄̉̀ͩͦ

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Yuffie Kisaragi]hey look some tabs
i wonder how you got those to work

[/QUOTE]
Thanks hon.

H0lderOfH0pe said:
Fixed my character :) When do we start??
Probably later today or early tomorrow, I want as many people to get in as possible before we start.

Your character has been accepted.

NeverBetter said:
Probably later today or early tomorrow, I want as many people to get in as possible before we start.
Your character has been accepted.
THE HYPE IS REAL THOUGH AND I CAN'T WAIT.

I get to roleplay Eclaire grow into the Lightning Countess can you not see how hyped I am to do that?!

Also editing Eclaire's personality a bit...

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWRRRRRRRRGGHHGHGH - Oryx, 2015, Not a Dinosaur.

Making Character(s).

Edited Tormai's name to Tolan, cuz tormai doesn't sound badass at all.

At least Tolan can be puned into Tolan North xD

I predict there will be a massive contest about which character gets to be best friends with the dinosaur.

Pashpu said:
I predict there will be a massive contest about which character gets to be best friends with the dinosaur.
Knowing Tolan, he'l try to cleave it down with his Axe. He is a hunter after all...

H0lderOfH0pe said:
can we start now?
I received a request to wait for a while longer than intended, we for sure start tomorrow, but maybe, being a strong maybe, tonight.

NeverBetter said:
I received a request to wait for a while longer than intended, we for sure start tomorrow, but maybe, being a strong maybe, tonight.
I hope we do start tonight, I love this concept and cant wait to play as an Incubus!

@NeverBetter Hey, I read over your suggestions. I got them and kind of made them my own, so the weaknesses/personality tabs are now filled. I really focused on just making him a simple, humanoid robot. Not one that could just force through things. Instead he'd have to utilize his bothersome power. Could you look the sheet once more to judge his power level? Thanks!

DemonStiletto said:
@NeverBetter Hey, I read over your suggestions. I got them and kind of made them my own, so the weaknesses/personality tabs are now filled. I really focused on just making him a simple, humanoid robot. Not one that could just force through things. Instead he'd have to utilize his bothersome power. Could you look the sheet once more to judge his power level? Thanks!
I like the setup of your charactet, they're in.

I am really looking forward to this roleplay, instead of the standard 'create-your-character-and-follow-them' you gave them a clean slate, something not often done. Thank you for creating this, and I hope this roleplay won't die (become inactive) on me. I have a bit of a dramatic idea for the start, but nothing that will affect events, it'll just effect relationships.

ah, sorry @NeverBetter, i had no real ideas for a race name so i sorta tried to cheese it by putting 'unknown' down, haha. i hope my changes are acceptable, sorry for the trouble. ^^"

rusticyawn said:
ah, sorry @NeverBetter, i had no real ideas for a race name so i sorta tried to cheese it by putting 'unknown' down, haha. i hope my changes are acceptable, sorry for the trouble. ^^"
It's totally fine, no problems. If you ever need help with developing ideas, your fellow RPers can help, and so can I.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back