• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lol meanwhile Levina is in her office watching this all unfold on the cam system like
Five Nights At Freddys GIF
lol

Hoestly i didn't mean for her to start singing, Honestly I was a little too in Anime Character

Just a reminder to everyone about IC lore! Whenever outside of their cells, the inmates wear inhibitor collars that negate their powers. The interior of the cells are personalized to the inmate so that any usage of a power is contained to the inside of the 6x6. No need to edit any past posts because I understand that we didn't do a very official job communicating it before, but please be aware going forward!

Just a reminder to everyone about IC lore! Whenever outside of their cells, the inmates wear inhibitor collars that negate their powers. The interior of the cells are personalized to the inmate so that any usage of a power is contained to the inside of the 6x6. No need to edit any past posts because I understand that we didn't do a very official job communicating it before, but please be aware going forward!
Roger roger

Was going with the logic that her power was poorly understood due to how it was used and manifested. ie She was nullified, but her power was its own thing, So by all metrics, they believed it stopped them and went to lengths to play it that way. Hence she used it very subtly/facets that were not confirmed/able to be seen.

ie no report understood her power was actually intelligent, the level of multitasking/processing she has, that it extended beyond common insects to very small things, or that it extended to certain sea life given that was never seen. They just saw big flashy stuff that was controlling big swarms of normal insects etc. Likely putting the fact that her brain should not be able to handle the amount of processing needed to do what she did as simply a meta power.

What she was doing in the posts was very minor effects with very very small bugs that are naturally on all peoples bodies ie Skin Mites. Was kinda going to expand on just what her power allowed/meant through the RP since reason she was able to do what she did was from applying it in very creative, inventive (and maybe creepy) ways.

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Lmaooo Shi is hilarious. I just about lost it when she started justifying the smushed potatoes. I can't decide if she and Liling are gonna be fast friends or bitter rivals, but I am pumped for whatever the outcome is!!!

So while I didn't get around to posting tonight like I'd planned (surprise), I decided to turn Cyrus's little friend into a full-time character and not an NPC as I'd originally planned cuz I love overwhelming myself with commitments I can't handle. Gonna be finishing up his form in the next few days, but say hello to murderous prince and magical trickster Azrael.

BuggaBoo BuggaBoo Lmaooo Shi is hilarious. I just about lost it when she started justifying the smushed potatoes. I can't decide if she and Liling are gonna be fast friends or bitter rivals, but I am pumped for whatever the outcome is!!!

So while I didn't get around to posting tonight like I'd planned (surprise), I decided to turn Cyrus's little friend into a full-time character and not an NPC as I'd originally planned cuz I love overwhelming myself with commitments I can't handle. Gonna be finishing up his form in the next few days, but say hello to murderous prince and magical trickster Azrael.
Lol yeah so like I based that part of the scene on one of my friends. 2 of my guy friends got into it in a restaurant and started running their mouths. They like standing, chests puffed like dudes do and all up in each others faces. And so like as the staff was trying to get them to take it outside, my friend goes over to where they sat and starts eating their food.

She like all: "Wut? Those guys getting tossed. No sense wasting good food!"

The rest of my friends argue with her but I'm just lmao cuz she arguing and eating as fast as she can while the rest try to stop her. I don't think we allowed back there. Lol us.

Need to read again but think the card game mini brawl might have missed what Rachel did. Sorry if I missed it.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Since Rachel's intervention was subtle and supposed to be imperceptible to onlookers, I played it as Liling didn't notice it happening. So sorry if this was inaccurate to your intent! Would you like me to edit my last post at all? I don't mind.

Ah that's fine. As long as it wasn't missed. Was supposed to be subtle yeah, pretty much stacking deck in one sides favor.

PlusUltra PlusUltra Absolutely not! I wouldn't miss an important deet like that for the world. Liling might not realize it now, but she'll defo thank Rachel later if the truth comes out.

Post is now being worked upon, apologies for the delay. Kept on getting sidetracked with other stuff D:

Edit post - Could Levina hit an alarm button 👀

Last edited:
youngiiie youngiiie no shout out to Shi? wuuuuuuut?!

She risked life and limb by selflessly and bravely diving into Q to try to save your charrie! Out of her own choice and willful decision to do the right thing despite her low energy due to an empty stomach, she stillllll can't get brownie points from Sebastian?! Hmph! Guess who's not getting a Xmas card this year?!

Lol. Well Shi has a new bff now so all goods!

youngiiie youngiiie no shout out to Shi? wuuuuuuut?!

She risked life and limb by selflessly and bravely diving into Q to try to save your charrie! Out of her own choice and willful decision to do the right thing despite her low energy due to an empty stomach, she stillllll can't get brownie points from Sebastian?! Hmph! Guess who's not getting a Xmas card this year?!

Lol. Well Shi has a new bff now so all goods!

omg so sorry, i complete forgot! i'll add it into my post!

Aviator Aviator Sooooo like what is Liling planning to do next? I should have time to respond tmrw but like wanna know what's up first since captain thundercramps is out to electrocute people?

Like is she gunna lie down is basically what I wanna know cuz Shi is shadowing her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back