Beacon Academy.

Probably on vacation or back in school. In the RP Will, Elinore, Trinity, Mr. X, Enrique, and Teri are at Beacon. Aires, Ben and Kaze are at the Phoenix White Fang base fighting Castelion. Tavril and Angel ate in the woods about to engage in their fight. And yeah. . .

I've been gone for a very long time for this Rp.... Is it possible for me to jump right back in with a new character or no?

Well Aires's family is pretty much dead. Elinore, Will and Trinity are at Beacon trying to find a way to help out Ben, and Aires. Angel and Tavril are in the forest, Mr. X, Alex and Nat ate also at Beacon and Michael is helping others escape at Beacon. Enrique and Teri were on a date and now they are also helping with the mission.

RushWing said:
Well Aires's family is pretty much dead. Elinore, Will and Trinity are at Beacon trying to find a way to help out Ben, and Aires. Angel and Tavril are in the forest, Mr. X, Alex and Nat ate also at Beacon and Michael is helping others escape at Beacon. Enrique and Teri were on a date and now they are also helping with the mission.
How should my character enter since I have absolutely no Idea on what's happening...

You could be at the base with Kaze Aires and Ben as a White Fang solider helping out now that all your commanders have fallen, or you could be at Beacon with Michael helping him out.

Sent from my KFOT using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread

Back