Beacon Academy.

So I was planning on catching up on the events so far before signing up, but then I saw 300 pages and was like "NOPE".

Application coming your way shortly

Two questions: One, what's the best way to get my character into the world right now?

Two, how many characters are we allowed to make for this?

So the teams might happen on the 15? I'd better be there...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't figure out for the life of me where anyone is, what the hell is happening, or even what time it is. Anyone care to enlighten me? I'd rather not go through 350 pages.

Everyone is at Beacon Academy and probably the afternoon, since classes are done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

Hmm... IDK. That's not easy to do. You have to be creative, but maybe start off walking around the school. Or reading in the library. Or training. Or fall from the sky.

the story is very fluid and you don't need much background to jump in, just find an active character you like and bump into them in the hallway or something

Nope. The last one I got was Nolani's newest character. 
And the one before that was yesterday morning.

Something wrong monsieur? Never read about the "free the princess from the curse with a kiss" idea in the fairy tales? XP But Natalya's kinda loopy in the head so expect that from her in the future.

Seems like the RP is still accepting applications. I'm actually relieved for that decision.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back