Beacon Academy.

Sorry >~< we were hungry! But I hope Sammy will be alright after his surgery today(?)! May the Husky gods be with him! 0_0

Sooo... The banner says that this RP is accepting sign-ups, but I am unable to post in the character sign-up thread. Is it closed?

Okay, going to assume we're all going with the whole "Have no idea what happened yesterday amnesia scene that's unraveled as we make up our teams" bit.

Sammy is maybe going to be OK! A second diagnosis says there's a chance its not a tumor and instead it could be an infected anal sac that ruptured. If its that, he should be fine in two weeks. If not, he has cancer. Should be back tonight.

So then....is Will still pshyco? Perhaps some sort of Dr Jeckle and Mr Hyde business?

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

Nope, massive plot twist 
All the students have woken up the next day with no memory of the latter half of the previous day. Instead they're waking up in their comfy rooms just in time for the Emerald Forest Arc to begin.

Alright TEAMS are as follow:

WABE (
William Reaper Regit, Aires Phoenix, Benjamin Grey, and Elinore Laluna);

ATKH:
[Attack] (Angelica Diaval, Tavril Luminos, Kaze Phoenix, and Hayden Pyke-Verdant);

TAKM
[Take Em] (Tinko Masseman, Arata Mayumi, Karmella Valentino, and Maxwell Hearse);

ADMM:
[Adam] (Arenero Riendres, Drake Scagallati, Marcus Sensin, and Michael Ford);

MSJF
[Mischief] (Magnolia Grey, Spectra Kuma, Jack Dead Rose, and Fred);

TAFF
[Taff] (Trey/Teri Arkstar, Acid Ace, Felix Nimbus, and Ferlick Slan);

AASK
[Ask] (Arabella Nightshade, Alexi Cammeron, Sakuya, and Kimori Glass)

ACDM
[Acid Men] (Arabella Treeden, Caroline Calder, Derrick Ronan, and Misty)

DISS
[Diss] (Dahlia, Irigistu, Sandra Smith, and Sasha Grimm)

Hope you're okay with these, it took a long time but they are finally done.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for accepting. Do you guys want me to just jump in or should I wait for a better moment. I see that teams were just made and my arrival may complicate things.

Go ahead and jump in :) We're gathering in the cafeteria as of now. So no worries we'll be in the Emerald Forest before you know it.

Yeah. The dude who started it is nineteen. Now he gets to work directly with Monty. I think that is the best part how he wanted to do that and got recognized at rtx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back