Beacon Academy.

Force of habit.

I've been to a lot of Authors sites across the internet, while there I discovered that paragraphs didn't really suit my style of writing too well for various reasons.

This style has a lot more space, and once again, I find it very pleasing to my eyes.

Hey, I'm just going to put up a warning here, I won't be here very much tomorrow sense I just discovered my dog has cancer.

Lulu is passed out in the rubble with Tinko at the store Alex runs if you guys wanna stumble across her or whatever. Do as you please. I'll try to be on but no promises about being too active....

Good luck, Mr. Dog. May you have a successful surgery!

2ehepyma.jpg

Thanks, rooke. I picked this one because it was awesome and I like huskies a lot. Though I don't have a dog at all... -_- ;

Go to New York City's Korea Town and go to one of the restaurants there to eat dog soup. Make sure to bring a Korean friend with you so he can convince the chef to serve you one. I heard that it actually tastes pretty good.

Good, because the restaurant got shut down for making dog soup. The U.S don't see dogs as a possible dish to have legally...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back