Beacon Academy.

Will do! So, i get a team of 4, and get to name this team anything i want, but the first initial of each of the characters have to be related to the team name?

sweet, I am making my character right now, what do you guys need?

hmm, dont want to seem lazy and all, but 60 pages is a lot to be reading so if possible could i get a quick recap

I just burst in like a B.A. 
So, I have something to say. I have a major post that I will post later. Be ready, it is an important one that you aren't going to want to miss.

dakup said:
I just burst in like a B.A. 
So, I have something to say. I have a major post that I will post later. Be ready, it is an important one that you aren't going to want to miss.
Well just make sure you don't do it at the school ^3^ I don't think anyone's there, they're all out on a mission I believe, so I don't want you to waste your epic post :3

Oh no, I got it so people will see it. 
Just saying this, you guys are metagaming.

we're in the middle of a mission to transport giant huge freaking bomb, but it was captured by the white fang who attacked. William was captured, Elinore, Loki, Aires, and Alex are from the school, still in camp. No idea how you're supposed to come in >< but there's never a bad time to just fall from the sky xD

May just do that. Anything I should know that doesn't involve reading the previous 200 pages?

mmmmmm, there's not much on a need to know basis, but there are a lot of small things you can probably pick up. If there's anything you're seriously confused about that I may have missed, feel free to PM me or "start a conversation" as this site calls it

Users who are viewing this thread

Back