• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Be Ready For Me

Max nodded and got out of the car once they were parked. She followed him inside and smiled some "Would you want to have some real lazy sexy time before leaving?" She asked as they got inside making sure to bat her eyelashes at him

He grinned and shut the door behind him. “You read my mind.” He told her, heading straight for her bedroom…. He lay with her after and just pulled her in close. “Mmm I love you.” He told her quietly, wrapping his arms around her and keeping her pressed against him.

Max smiled softly as she traced his chest tattoo "Mmm I love you too." She murmured before kissing him gently. She got up after a few minutes grabbing his shirt to put on and grabbing some water for them "You excited for the trip?"

He nodded and watched hee. “Yeah, shouldd be pretty cool. I didn’t even know there was research into all this stuff.” He told her, waiting til she got back in bed. “I’m gonna need that back to go to the airport in the morning.” He reminded her, kissing her head and held her close again.

Max giggled and shook her head with a small smile "Nope, top right drawer of my dresser. There are a few fresh clean shirts for you." She murmured as she cuddled up close to him and closed her eyes "I think one or two Rat Club ones as well."

He raised and eyebrow at her and got up, going to look through that drawer before turning back to face her. “I… this is where my clothes keep disappearing to?! Babe did you buy these ones?” He chuckled seeing his merch line T-shirts sat in hee drawer. “You don’t need to buy my merch.”
He teased her a little, going to lay back down with her.

Max blushed lightly and smiled some "I may or may not have taken a few of your shirts to have here when you're gone." She said laughing lightly before shrugging when he mentioned his merch "I uh....I got it after our break up. I wanted to support it." She admitted quietly to him.

He rolled his eyes a little and nodded, rubbing her back. “You are something else you know that?” He murmured already starting to feel his eyes getting heavier.

Max giggled softly "Yeah I know, but you love me." She murmured before starting to fall asleep with him as well.

He woke up with his alarm in the morning and groaned a little, sliding out of bed and went to get showered and dressed, trying to keep as quiet as possible to let her sleep for as long as he could until he was about to leave, gently shaking her awake and leaning down, kissing her forehead. “I’m heading out babe.” He murmured. “I’ll be home on Friday okay?” He smiled, stroking her cheek

Max frowned softly as she woke up and shook her head "Uh uh come here mister." She said before pulling him down to kiss him properly smiling softly "Make sure to text me when you get there and call when you land."

Later that afternoon she found herself at the house getting the cats fed. She smiled softly as they purred against her and she pet behind their ears "Hey there guys, I'm not here for long."

Last edited:
Matt smiled as he glanced down towards wills room. “That’s a shame. Don’t wanna hang around with us?” He asked her, staring her down a little.

Max frowned softly as she heard him "Uh I gotta go to work actually." She said softly not liking the way he was lookimg at her.

He nodded slowly. “Well I guess we’ll see you later then. Just cause wills not here doesn’t mean you’re not more than welcome here.” He told her but let her leave when she was done, still staring at her until the door had shut behind her

Max gave a small nod and frowned more "Yeah uh thank you." She said a bit awkwardly before leaving quickly and going back home, something about him was giving her the creeps.

Will called her once h had landed and was through to baggage claim. “Hey beautiful, how are my babies?” He asked her. “How’s my girl?” He smiled, leaning against a wall while he waited for his luggage.

Max gave a small smile when she heard Will's voice down the line "Hey, they're doing good. I'm doing alright just working on some edits. How was the flight?" She asked softly

He nodded and smiled. “Good. Yeah it was alright. Little bumpy but it was fine.” He told her. “Elizabeth said the reception at her place is pretty awful so I don’t know how much I’ll be able to talk to you but I’ll do what I can.” He assured her.

Max nodded some and yawned softly "Thats okay, as long as you're okay then I'm okay." She murmured softly to him "You think maybe we should look at possibly moving in together sooner?" She asked softly not wanting to fully bring up how his roommate was creeping her out

He frowned a little at that and paused. “I uh… I don’t see why not but can we have this conversation when I get back?” He asked her, wanting that to be face to face

Max nodded some and bit her lip gently "Yeah, yeah of course. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make it sound rushed. I'll talk to you later alright? I love you." She said softly before sighing softly

He smiled. “No you’re good beautiful, I’ll talk to you later okay? Love you.” He told her and hung up, grabbing his bag off the carousel and heading out to arrivals

By the end of the week she was at the airport waiting at his terminal. She smiled widely when she saw him coming through the crowd and quickly ran over to him, colliding into him once she was with him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back