Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Legendless

• Emmanuelb

• BlueyedAngel

• Total voters
"I think that everyone should be questioned, one by one. If they resist they should be detained as a suspect!" the farmer shouted, quite frustrated after working all day under the hot sun.

Yes, but someone has got to start the candidates for these questionings, and the person who suggests the person could be covering up the murderer

Easily solved. We'll either go by alphabetical order or the order the poll choices are in.

Thanks for agreeing, Heart.

I second this idea... -Folds her hands upon her lap.- Any word could result in a lead... If and when they slip up, we catch them.

What about the instance that people can't answer?

A lot of these guys aren't on atm...

*hands the farmer a glass of water*?

We skip those who aren't on and return to them when they are. We can even make a running list somewhere and cross people off as we go.

Why so skeptical of the idea, Kagu? .-.

*Gratefully accepts the glass of water and settles back, choosing to remain silent for the moment.*

Is it wrong to be suspicious of an idea that has many flaws?

What if the people offline right now are the wolves?

-finds a chair and askes for a glass of water- Thats such a sacry thought, thats someone in our village would, possibly could, do this -folds arms across her stomach- why would someone want to do this

Lycan, You already voted for Riddle...

How can you be clueless when you voted already?

That's sort of odd.

*has been reading deep into her book, when she finally looks up*

Hey, didn't the first person to start the voting poll end up getting hanged?

Chill... -Sends a meaningful look at Kagi.- Accusing everyone without so much as a moment to speak for themselves isn't the way to go. -Turns to Rad.- You suggested sitting down and talking, and yet you turn on Kagi the second you think she'd slipped up. What good does it do?

Yes, I think so.

Anyways, since we got no better ideas I think We should start with Nero's since a lot of us are able to speak at this time

The man with the bitter ale looked up,and quirked an eyebrow. "So,I'm suspect,because...? Whoever killed Bron's wife is a monster,and undeserving of their own life. I suggest that you make your votes of suspicion based on solid evidence,as I am now. LycanMage,I suspect you to be our killer,on the fact that you've made such a baseless accusation,with no proof. You're obviously trying to thin us out,for one reason or another." Riddle78 finished his drink,and crossed his arms. "Anyone else have anything to say?"

Sorry, Kagu. And Eva. That was meant to be conversational, actually, not accusatory.

And it doesn't matter who's offline at the moment as long as everyone is on at least once, eventually. We start with those who are on, and start up the conversation. Throughout the conversation, we question the ones who are offline when they do get on. The point is, if the murderer stays true to their form as they did in Alvere, people are going to die tonight. We have to find some way of starting to ferret the killer out; but if you have a better idea, I'd be glad to support it.

Like I said in my previous post, I have no better idea, so let's go by the list with whose on atm.

Also... Riddle, did you hear of Zipperbear? He was hung the first day in Alvere for aimless accusation. He was innocent. Much like Zipper, Lycan is new to the site and the game. They may simply not know that random guessing is frowned upon. By all means, suspect them, but please don't be so certain that they are killer until more evidence appears.

Marira, you are the first on the voting choices that are on today. Will you step up and be questioned?

Alright. I'm with nivrad on this one. Let's do this, so far the polls are tied anyway so it's a perfect time to figure something out right now

May as well start with the obvious. It's much too early to expect people to have real suspicions by now, but instead:

How do you think we should tackle his problem? Tentatively, or aggressively?

If you were the murderer, how would you be acting?

Do you have any thoughts about the conflict between LycanMage and Riddle?

Not much to work with as of now, but I think that's enough to get your general opinion, hm?

Well, depending on exactly how you approach it, as well as how much heat is on you, an agressive approach can actually work, but it's a greaat risk.

Honestly, if I was the murderer, I would stay clear away from the spotlight as much as possible. It worked in Alvere, and the villagers all just ended up killing their own.

And towards the altercation between riddle and lycan, there was the time where zipper was the first to vote and didn't give a reasonable explanatio. Sure it jump-started a late poll, but an innocent was still killed. Not to say either of them aren't suspects, but we at least ought to know better than to have someone dies based on foolishness such as that.

Is there something else you would like to know?

A wise approach, in my opinion. That's it, I think, unless you want to offer something by yourself.

Anyone have anything to say about her views? I rather think it's smart.

Hey, by the way, if anyone wants to ask a question, be my guest. It's not just for me; and if I'm killed, someone's gotta continue anyways. Or you could stop doing it, I guess.

Darksoul, you're on the list next. Or rather, before. If you'll submit to questioning, could you answer the same questions I proposed to Marira?

One of the murderers in Alvere was present and talking the whole time, Just sayin'

My question is what you think of everyone else. I mean everyone, break it town towns person by towns person

Users who are viewing this thread

Back