Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Legendless

• Emmanuelb

• BlueyedAngel

• Total voters
HHey hert? Would you like to explain why you voted for me? I haven't seen anyone give you aan explanation

So since we only got like 24 minutes left, I have a suggestion?

Why don't we vote for someone who hasn't spoken for themselves yet.

that way they don't really have anything to argue against, they weren't here to defend themselves...

Just a suggestion.

Since he's not online, I guess I will have to ask him tomorrow...

"Yes Niv. I will gladly answer your questions." The man wearing a large black trench coat said. "I have to say though, the death of Bron's wife does sadden me very much. The innocent does not deserve to die like this.." He said, his voice sounding heavy.

"But, I do have to agree with Mari about our approach to this murderer."

"And if I was the killer, it's basically what Mari had said too. I wouldn't do things that would make myself seem suspicious. I would rather act as if I was one of the innocent, and point out the finger to anyone who I think is trying to find me as the murderer. But if I were to point anybody out, I should have a perfect explanation on why I'm doing so, in order to convince everyone that I'm 'innocent'. Because if I were the killer, and if I would have done such a thing without any reasonable explanation, wouldn't that mark me as suspicious? Or worse? And if all goes well on the voting, I could just sit down and enjoy watching the innocent hang each other. And once they have decided on who they want to hang that is not me, I would just run off to kill another innocent. That's what I would do if I was the killer."

"And as for the conflict between Lycan and Rid, it seems off. The whole idea of Lycan voting for Rid without a perfect explanation, just doesn't add up. I for one, think that Rid is innocent. But maybe Lycan could be innocent too? Who knows, it just isn't fair for Rid. Because if Rid is really innocent, then by tonight we would have hanged him for no reason because of one stupid mistake."

"I hope that covers everything, Niv."

Considered, Darksoul.

But now...

a vote for Marira?

Okay, the deadline is approaching at a breakneck speed of one hour per hour, so we really have to figure this out now. Riddle and Lycan seem to be stalemated right now, since neither are on. Marira's got a vote from Heart, which seems rash to me. So now what?

Well, the percentage of people who have spoken up is remarkably low today. What we've uncovered is even less. If we decide to vote, it'll be, in my opinion, pretty much complete guessing.

Out of those who posted, no one really seemed especially suspicious. Whether the murderer has posted or not, nothing has happened to incriminate anyone. There are only a few hints to go by, and those are not reliable; they may all be misleading, and the true killer unspoken for.

But insofar, four things; Lycan's rash voting, Riddle's quick response, Heart's unexplained voting, and Kagu's skepticism.

Nothing conclusive or even enough of a hunch to go by. All can be simply villagers acting as villagers will. Riddle is a rash character altogether, and so is Heart. Lycan is new, and Kagu's too experienced to be so obvious. It seems we will have to take a stab at guessing. Maybe Kagu's idea is smart.

Actually, I have a feeling Kagu, Riddle, and Heart specifically seem innocent. Riddle and Heart wouldn't be so harsh if they were trying to be inconspicuous, and Kagu was very devious in Alvere; she wouldn't b so open and suggestion-giving if she was the murderer.

Please no one get mad for being 'accused.' This is just my synapsis of the day.

Or however you spell it.

"The time has come for us to forward our findings and suspicions to Bron. Vote now. Not voting means you are not contributing to the murderer's survival."

Since he's not online, I guess I will have to ask him tomorrow...

I love it when the votes are divided. I really am not suspicious of anyone at this point so I hesitate to vote. I did read over everything. I mean I find it weird that LycanMage voted for Riddle and Riddle in turned voted against him right back. Also the random vote of Marira from heart. I don't think we are going to get lucky today for I don't think any of them are the monster. But first days do suck as it is hard to tell anything really.

I might re-read everything and make my vote. I just hope we don't lose anyone important.

Well said. Pretty much completely at random, my vote goes to Evangeline. Sorry, Eva, if you're innocent...

You know, I have the gloomiest feeling that I'm not going to survive the night.

The Day has come to an end.

(Seer send me your vision vote in a PM)

(Werewolf Leader, send me your killing vote in a PM)

"Well, if I've got nothing to vote on, I'll do so at random. There's no room to argue if there's little reason to the decision, not so?"

* Suddenly the totally handsome man strikes an epic pose, points a trembling finger at KAGURAtzu, and yells out*

" I'm totally handsome...And this biznatch killed her, I know it! Rawr! "

( xD )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back