Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Emmanuelb

• BlueyedAngel

• Total voters

kaze

One Thousand Club
Bron woke up to a piercing scream outside near the stables. He quickly rushed downstairs as if the lord himself were running. As soon as he got to the stables he realized that there was a mutilated body near the entrance. He fell to his knees and yelled out "WHY!!!"

Morning strikes

Me: "According to Bron last night his wife was found dead near the entrance to the stables that belonged to his tavern. He says that there were several slash marks all over her body making it hard to recognize her if you really didn't know her. Well we all hope that Bron gets better in the days to come, but in the meantime we need to find out how is responsible, please direct any information to me. (aka voting)"

* A handsome man enters the tavern and quietly sits down on a stool and just looks totally handsome *

*enters and only sees the somewhat medicore man*

Why hello there!

Did you hear the news?

I'm a little baffled about the whole thing...

*A farmer drags his heels through the door, finding a seat*

Now we get murders too!? As if the dry season wasn't enough trouble...

*a young lady walks in, holding a book in her hand. She appears somewhat nervous, but it is clear and present that she is mourning at what happened.*

Well, I'll be damned... out of all things, old Bron's wife gets killed?

A man walks into the tavern,looking extremely tired. He slumped down in a stool,and ordered something strong and bitter. "Goddamn...Bron's wife...Dead. And like that,too...It's disgusting." His drink arrived,and he drained half of it in one go. "Anyone know anything about it?"

"Not a clue, but the mayor said that there were slash marks over the body. You'd need some kid of tool to do that." Taking a glance at the farmer who entered earlier, "Maybe Dry season took too much from you?"

-Crinkles her nose, glaring almost resentfully at the floor as she sat.- "Murderers, huh... Makes me question why the hell I chose to live here."

Dry season's killing a lot of the harvest. Not enough rain this year, so unless we get some soon, I might not have a crop come end of month. We don't have food, and it won't matter if that killer sticks around...

Wait, So even if the murderer sticks around were dead anyways??

Well, that's pretty unfortunate.

*A young woman walks in and takes a set at the bar, turning to the rest of the group she sighs deeply*

"Well what a wonderful day this is, isn't it?"
she said sarcastfully while crossing her arms. "Are there any leads so far?"

*A small female figure also enters the place and listens a moment to the conversation before nodding*

It is a bit unsettling to know something had happened like that. I hope it does not happen again.

Well, no not really.

But there are still questions as to how the wife was battered so badly....

Has Bron's wife done something that could've angered someone? -Looks up from the floor.- I mean... She's a good woman, I wouldn't think she'd done anything... Did she?

Me: Walks in "I heard about the rain drought, would anyone like to join me in a quick prayer?"

Why would you even ask that Nena???

Bron's wife was a good woman.

Maybe too nice for your tastes?

Sayyy Nena?

I'll join you in a prayer. I was thinking of praying anyways for Bron and his wife and for our safety.

After hearing the news a young woman entered the Taven, looking pale and nervuse

"Are the rumore true...is she realy dead?"

We should pray for bons wife, she was a good woman, a loved woman anyone have any leeds yet? i mean they cant let this go unnoticed right

"I'll join you in prayer, but my apologies if thoughts stray to the weather," the farmer replied, wiping the sweat from his brow.

I'm just trying to find leads, in case you need to be reminded we have none.

I also think the farmer suspicious as only a couple people have the tools to do such a thing.

I'll join the prayer, though.

I'm here! I'm, uh, here! Uh.

Actually, I was here the entire time and no one happened to notice me, is what. Yeah.

Huh, what?

Oh, someone died?

Uh.

Darn.

No leads, huh? Well, then. Nothing to do but dive in and start to puzzle it out. After the prayer, of course.

Anyone have anything to say about themselves? Any ideas to what you think we should do? I think we should start questioning people separately, to start conversation if nothing else.

I think we need to ask general questions, rather than just questioning people separately.

That way people won't feel like their being accused?

Well, if we all agree to subject to questioning, then no one can complain of being "accused," and that makes it harder for the murderer to hide. All they have to do is stay quiet and don't draw attention; if we propose general questions, the killers don't have to answer. If we question us all, then everyone has to say something about their suspicions and beliefs.

Like the Alvere incident. I heard the murderer there never even showed up to discuss; something about some newfangled machinery malfunction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back