• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Bad Boys, Good Lips ♥ {closed for the moment}

TheWingedCrusader said:
If I could, I would, but it's just not as much my style anymore
Tats ? To each own , I guess. Personally, I love body mods on both men and women though I prefer different types on each. The combination of tattoos and suits on guy is the most attractive thing in the world to me.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think my skin's too dark to get tats so I'll just stick to piercings xD

Dannygirl900 said:
It'd just pretty much look like a scar if I did haha I don't even tan a little no matter how long I spend outside haha
It's just look like a bruise on my skin xD

I tan plenty. Actually it was 80° today. It felt so refreshing for it to be cool for once xD

DemonicPrincess said:
@Of the Red I love unnatural colors but I've never had the courage to die my hair.
I've been on a ton of Tumblr blogs for this and you have to take hella good care of your hair for a long time before doing it. When I was younger, I always spray dyed my hair pink, I love the way the black shone through but using bleach and such ? You gotta be careful with that...

Since we are bored out of our minds, what about making my hair an ombré brown effect eh?

11939503_1486338928350310_1115177331_n.jpg

The fucking IMG won't work.

EDIT: Oh well then. Never mind.

What scent would work for my hair guys? Himalayan kiwi dragon fruit, or Amazonian coconut avocado?

I love your black hair rn but if you get shades of brown that fit with your skin and eyes, go ahead....Maybe a caramel brown for you too ?

TheWingedCrusader said:
What scent would work for my hair guys? Himalayan kiwi dragon fruit, or Amazonian coconut avocado?
If you smelled like kiwi strawberry, I would go crazy around you ❤️

*blinks and checks picture again*

[QUOTE="Of the Red]If you smelled like kiwi strawberry, I would go crazy around you ❤️

[/QUOTE]
All those in favor of kiwi strawberry?

sparknight said:
Since we are bored out of our minds, what about making my hair an ombré brown effect eh?
11939503_1486338928350310_1115177331_n.jpg

The fucking IMG won't work.

EDIT: Oh well then. Never mind.

*blinks... checks photo again... flinches*

Probably a good idea. Yo peeps, we need to decide on this kiwi strawberry scent my hair ain't gonna sit smelling like plum cherry all day xD

TheWingedCrusader said:
Probably a good idea. Yo peeps, we need to decide on this kiwi strawberry scent my hair ain't gonna sit smelling like plum cherry all day xD
Tbh, I use coconut smelling shampoo for my hair. It smells so refreshing. Then I use Green Tea scented conditioner. It smells SO good!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back