• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ❝ 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐝𝐠𝐞 ❞

Characters
Here

weldherwings

(๏ᆺ๏υ)
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
[div class=bg] [div class=hands][/div] [div class=title]back from the edge.[/div] [div class=title1]weldherwings x i.evie[/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:350px; background-color:#ffd8d8; position:relative; margin:auto[/class] [class=hands] height:300px; width:491px; background:url(https://i.imgur.com/pAhCq6y.png); background-size:cover; margin:auto;[/class] [class=title]height:50px; width:355px; color:white; margin:auto; margin-top:-170px; font-size:40px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #9e9c9c;[/class] [class=title1]height:20px; width:140px; color:white; margin:auto; margin-top:130px; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:Karla;[/class]

[div class=bg] [div class=flower][/div] [div class=title]chapter one.[/div] [div class=title1]"the seed planted in the withering garden"[/div] [div class=sticky][/div] [div class=sticky2][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:350px; background-color:#ffd8d8; position:relative; margin:auto[/class] [class=flower]width:150px; height:250px; position:absolute;top:50px; left:35%; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/ca/86/c0/ca86c02f091cc4b9c9f0d9be35d746ea.gif); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 50%; filter: grayscale(100%) brightness(130%);[/class] [class=title]height:50px; width:315px; color:white; position:absolute; top:100px; left:48%; font-size:40px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #9e9c9c;[/class] [class=title1]height:20px; width:140px; color:white; position:absolute; top:190px; left:48%; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:Karla;[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(171, 129, 129, 0.7); position:absolute; left:34%; top:50px; transform:rotate(-10deg);[/class] [class=sticky2]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(171, 129, 129, 0.7); position:absolute; left:40%; top:290px; transform:rotate(-10deg);[/class]

[div class=bg] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=name]rohan liu[/div] [div class="contents contents01"][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood.[/div][div class=h2]mood.[/div] i suppose i can't say no to free food?
[div class=h1]location.[/div][div class=h2]location.[/div] han household
[div class=h1]tag.[/div][div class=h2]tag.[/div] I.EVie I.EVie [/div][/div] [div class="contents contents02"]
[div class=name]outfit.
[/div][/div] [div class=sticky][/div] [div class=sticky2][/div] [div class=container][div class="tab tab01"][/div] [div class="tab tab02"][/div] [div class="tab tab03"][/div] [/div] [div class=side][div class="scroll"]The sound of Haydn’s “Sonata in D Hob. XVI/37” bounced off the walls and reverberated throughout the household. The small, quick hands of Han Hyun Tae danced along the surface of the keys as his tutor sat there and carefully observed his student. Rohan had picked this song in particular for the young boy to learn as it was a fun, playful style that had classical common elements of sonatas; precise articulation, scale-like passages, and left-hand accompaniment. It was perfect for Hyun Tae who was slowly, but surely, travelling up the levels of playing the piano.

Dear Lord, his parents and those who worked here (or visited here) must’ve been sick and tired of this song by now. While Rohan only visited two to three times a week, he knew that Hyun Tae had been hard at practice. Every time he walked through those doors, the younger boy would tell him how much he had practised in the hope that they could finish early and spend some time together playing video games or going outside. And Rohan could see it; he had been practising. As he watched those delicate fingers travel gracefully over the keys, he felt a sense of proudness flood his body, allowing a smile to form on his face.

He wondered if this was how his own mother felt when he finally got the knack of all the different songs she had tried to teach him. In a way, Rohan could see himself in the young boy before him. He was determined and somewhat stubborn, and also very hard working. He wanted to make sure he got all the notes perfectly; just like Rohan would do. He would always want things to be perfect even if it meant stressing himself out beyond repair. And right now was a perfect example of that.

Ugh!” a large groan fell from Hyun Tae’s mouth as he allowed his hands to fall on the keys, causing to a cluster of chaotic notes to bounce through the air. “I keep messing up that one bit! I’m no good at this

You’re kidding me, right?” Rohan asked, his brows raised. “You’ve improved so much in such a short time! I’m really proud of how far you’ve come

Hyun Tae’s eyes narrowed as he glared at his teacher. “You’re just saying that so my Umma will pay you.

A wide smile fell on the tutor’s face, followed by a chuckle. “Hyun Tae… I get paid regardless if I’m nice to you or not.” he said, nudging the boy’s shoulder with his open palm. “I really mean it. You’ve improved a lot.

An embarrassed, humble smile fell on the young boy’s face. “Thank you, sir.

Your parents aren’t around. What did I tell you about that?” he responded, frowning lightly.

Huh, ah yeah… I’m uh, sorry…” Hyun Tae paused, his cheeks becoming rosy “… Rohan.

You’re such a nerd” Rohan responded with a breathy laugh, bringing his hand up and ruffling the boy’s hair. Hyun Tae chuckled, pushing his teacher’s hand away before his eyes peeked over towards the clock on the wall.

Oh! It’s almost dinner time!” the young boy noted before looking back at Rohan. “Can you stay for dinner this time? Plleeaasssee. I’ll go and ask my Umma now. Hold on – Umma!” And before Rohan could politely refuse the offer, Hyun Tae was off like a lightning bolt towards the kitchen while screaming out his mother’s name. Slowly closing the lid of the piano, the male released a soft sigh before standing to his height. Well, I suppose a free meal isn’t something I should turn down? he thought to himself as he placed his hands into his jean pockets and followed the path in which Hyun Tae had run off on. [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:900px; height:400px; border-radius:5px; background-color: #efefef; position:relative; margin:auto[/class] [class=side]width:470px; height:360px; padding:10px; position:absolute; left:400px; top:10px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=pic]width:350px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/58/39/46/583946e172e4afa952d467736df46c7d.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 90%; position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:5px;[/class] [class=name]width:500px; height:100px; font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: white; font-size:50px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;font-style: italic; position:absolute; top:250px; left:30px;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:14px; color: #292b37[/class] [class=contents]width:300px; height:250px;position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;border-radius:5px; background-color:white; padding:25px; overflow:hidden; display:none;[/class] [class=tab]width:25px; height:25px; padding:10px; text-align:center;color:white; font-size:18px; display:inline-block; background-color: rgb(132, 132, 132, 0.7); border-radius:5px; margin:10px; cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=container]width:350px; height:50px; position:absolute; top:325px; left:20px;[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:10px; top:25px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=sticky2]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:280px; top:300px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: #efefef; font-size:30px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [class=h2]margin-top:-40px;color: black; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [script class=tab01 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab01 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents02[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents02[/script]

coded by weldherwings

Last edited:
[div class=bg] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=name]ryu joo yeon[/div] [div class="contents contents01"][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood.[/div][div class=h2]mood.[/div] tired
[div class=h1]location.[/div][div class=h2]location.[/div] home
[div class=h1]tag.[/div][div class=h2]tag.[/div] weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div] [div class="contents contents02"]
[div class=name]outfit.
[/div][/div] [div class=sticky][/div] [div class=sticky2][/div] [div class=container][div class="tab tab01"][/div] [div class="tab tab02"][/div] [div class="tab tab03"][/div] [/div] [div class=side][div class="scroll"]As the engine purred to a slow stop, Joo Yeon shut her car door with a sigh. Her shoulders were tense from the long day of running around, trying to get the event planning back on track... and the sight of her husband's Benz parked in its usual spot did nothing to ease it. If she had more energy, she would laugh at that thought, at the sardonic irony of her situation. Today, she only brushed it to one side and continued on into the house.

The first thing that greeted her upon stepping in was the sound of a piano, floating lightly down the hall. Joo Yeon's lips lifted in a small smile as her gaze flitted to the closed door of her son's room, her first genuine one of the day. She had worried her son wouldn't take too well to the piano ⁠— god knows she hadn't, as a child — but it seemed the tutor they had been recommended was doing a good job of easing the boy into it.

She spied the living room where she suspected Ki Tae was lounging with a cup of iced tea, typing something into his laptop with his glasses resting at the tip of his nose. And he was, a perfect picture of solace. At least one of them was feeling peaceful, she thought, her mental voice positively dripping with sarcasm. Quietly, she slipped off her shoes and went into their bedroom to put down her things, nodding away the greetings that the housekeeper cheerfully leveled at her.

The sight of the king-sized bed was an inviting one, truly. She was tempted to simply plop onto it and never wake again until the next sunrise. Unfortunately, being old instilled a sense of self-control in her that disallowed such a thing. The delicate watch strapped across her wrist told her that it was soon time for dinner, after all. Taking that off as well, she headed back out to the kitchen.

"How's dinner going?" She asked their new helper, a pretty young girl straight out of high school, approaching the counter as she did. She cooked as much as she could and, even when her job didn't let her, she liked to be involved anyway.

"Well, M'am," the girl replied, dutifully displaying the pot of kimchi jiggaestewing on the stove. Joo Yeon gave the girl a thumbs up as she took a seat at the table. The next few minutes passed quietly, her time spent chatting lightly with the maids and scrolling through the messages on her phone. But, of course, when a seven year old boy is in the house, quiet was rare.

"Umma!" Hyun-ie called out as he came practically flying at her, latching himself onto her waist, an angelic smile spread across his little face. Ah, he's going to ask me for something, Joo Yeon immediately recognized as only mothers could. And sure enough, his sweet call was followed up with, "can Ro...I mean my teacher please have dinner with us? Please."

She blinked in surprise, then looked up at the approaching figure of a young man, his frame looking somewhere between sheepish and resigned. Rohan Liu, the piano tutor whom, by her son's grace, had become a rather famous existence in their house of late. She looked back down at the pleading doe eyes of her son before turning back in Rohan's direction to flash him a pleasant smile.

"Sure, baby," Joo Yeon cooed to the child hugging her, picking him up and putting him on a chair, earning herself a giggle from him.

"Would you like to join us? We have plenty of room," she asked the tutor next, with a habitual tilt of her head. She meant it. The boy often stayed much longer at their house than she paid him for to spend time with her Hyun-ie and, since it made her baby happy, Joo Yeon easily welcomed his presence. Since he was here so often for her son's sake, she might as well thank him with food. [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:900px; height:400px; border-radius:5px; background-color: #efefef; position:relative; margin:auto[/class] [class=side]width:470px; height:360px; padding:10px; position:absolute; left:400px; top:10px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=pic]width:350px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d1/10/8b/d1108bec8b14b896eb42a565a8127ce1.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:0% 0%; position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:5px;[/class] [class=name]width:500px; height:100px; font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: white; font-size:50px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;font-style: italic; position:absolute; top:250px; left:30px;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:14px; color: #292b37[/class] [class=contents]width:300px; height:250px;position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;border-radius:5px; background-color:white; padding:25px; overflow:hidden; display:none;[/class] [class=tab]width:25px; height:25px; padding:10px; text-align:center;color:white; font-size:18px; display:inline-block; background-color: rgb(132, 132, 132, 0.7); border-radius:5px; margin:10px; cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=container]width:350px; height:50px; position:absolute; top:325px; left:20px;[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:10px; top:25px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=sticky2]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:280px; top:300px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: #efefef; font-size:30px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [class=h2]margin-top:-40px;color: black; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [script class=tab01 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab01 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents02[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents02[/script]

coded by weldherwings

Last edited:
[div class=bg] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=name]rohan liu[/div] [div class="contents contents01"][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood.[/div][div class=h2]mood.[/div]omg. kimchi jjigae. I'm in heaven
[div class=h1]tag.[/div][div class=h2]tag.[/div] I.EVie I.EVie [/div][/div] [div class="contents contents02"]
[div class=name]outfit.
[/div][/div] [div class=sticky][/div] [div class=sticky2][/div] [div class=container][div class="tab tab01"][/div] [div class="tab tab02"][/div] [div class="tab tab03"][/div] [/div] [div class=side][div class="scroll"]Rohan watched as the young boy bolted towards his mother, wrapping his arms around her waist and giving her those puppy dog eyes that no one could resist. He felt somewhat bad that he was putting Joo-Yeon in this situation, but the same time, the smell of what was cooking in the kitchen had been seeping through the walls and his stomach was aching with every passing minute. It had been a fair while since he had had a good meal if you didn’t count McDonalds or KFC being a meal. Those were his special treat days, after all. But living on just the essentials meant that the quality of food went downhill as the quantity went up.

As he came into room, he took his hands out of his pocket and held them respectfully in front of him. After all, this was the lady who gave him his pay checks. As Hyun Tae asked if Rohan could stay for dinner, the teacher could feel his ears beginning to burn from… well… not embarrassment… He wasn’t sure how he could pinpoint it. But it felt as if he became so popular with the little boy – like his favourite, prize-possession toy – and Rohan didn’t want Hyun Tae’s parents to think that he was their son’s favourite thing in the whole world over them. It was an odd feeling to feel. Not to mention he didn’t want to intrude. Like he was putting the boy’s mother in a hard spot that would make her look like a bad person if she said no.

But it seemed as if God was on his side today, because Joo Yeon agreed to her child’s requests before turning to him, asking if he wanted to join. Not only did Rohan’s eyes slightly widen as it came as a slight shock that she agreed, but his stomach was dancing from joy right now. A wide grin spread across his face before he nodded. “Yes please, Ma’am.” he responded before respectfully bowing. After all, she was his boss.

Slowly, he began to make his way further into the kitchen. That smell… it smelt so… familiar? Turning to the young maid, he stared slightly as she opened up the pot to check on the food. Sure, he had been here for a couple of months now, but he was still yet to meet all the other workers here. Plus, he was generally preoccupied with the youngest member of the household to find time to speak to any of the other workers. And from the look of it, the maid before him was young. Probably just finished high school. Okay, don’t seem like a total creepy now he told himself.

What’s uh… for dinner? It smells really good” he asked the maid.

She paused for a moment, her cheeks flushing. “O-oh. It’s uh… Kimchi Jjigae

Oh. My. God.

Rohan could feel his mouth watering. “Aw man… that’s my absolute favourite” the words fell from his mouth but his brain was having trouble processing the fact that he was going to have his absolute favourite dish for dinner tonight. Oh hell, he was on cloud nine. But before he could say another word to the maid, or the maid could respond to him, he felt a pair of hands take hold of his wrist and drag him away.

Come on, you’re sitting next to me!” Hyun Tae chimed having climbed off his chair to come over and drag Rohan over to where they would be sitting. As they approached the dinner table, the younger boy pointed to the chair that Rohan was to sit on before sitting down next to it. A wide grin fell upon his face as he took the seat he was ordered to sit on. Well, he wondered how this was going to go down. [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:900px; height:400px; border-radius:5px; background-color: #efefef; position:relative; margin:auto[/class] [class=side]width:470px; height:360px; padding:10px; position:absolute; left:400px; top:10px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=pic]width:350px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/58/39/46/583946e172e4afa952d467736df46c7d.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 90%; position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:5px;[/class] [class=name]width:500px; height:100px; font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: white; font-size:50px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;font-style: italic; position:absolute; top:250px; left:30px;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:14px; color: #292b37[/class] [class=contents]width:300px; height:250px;position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;border-radius:5px; background-color:white; padding:25px; overflow:hidden; display:none;[/class] [class=tab]width:25px; height:25px; padding:10px; text-align:center;color:white; font-size:18px; display:inline-block; background-color: rgb(132, 132, 132, 0.7); border-radius:5px; margin:10px; cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=container]width:350px; height:50px; position:absolute; top:325px; left:20px;[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:10px; top:25px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=sticky2]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:280px; top:300px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: #efefef; font-size:30px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [class=h2]margin-top:-40px;color: black; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [script class=tab01 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab01 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents02[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents02[/script]

coded by weldherwings

[div class=bg] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=name]ryu joo yeon[/div] [div class="contents contents01"][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood.[/div][div class=h2]mood.[/div] happy baby = happy mom
[div class=h1]tag.[/div][div class=h2]tag.[/div] weldherwings weldherwings [/div][/div] [div class="contents contents02"]
[div class=name]outfit.
[/div][/div] [div class=sticky][/div] [div class=sticky2][/div] [div class=container][div class="tab tab01"][/div] [div class="tab tab02"][/div] [div class="tab tab03"][/div] [/div] [div class=side][div class="scroll"] Joo Yeon watched the two boys settle in with a quiet smile before she left to fetch her husband for dinner. Her steps stopped at the entrance of their living room and she placed a hand on her hip, waiting to see if Ki Tae would notice her at all or be too distracted by whatever he was looking at on his phone. After a few seconds, it became clear it was the latter. With a roll of her eyes, she cleared her throat, finally drawing his gaze to her.

"Time for dinner," she reminded, a split-second of hesitation passing before she added, "honey." In return, she got a rather dismissive hum as his eyes flitted back to the small screen. Like clockwork, her mind churned out his reply for her: Sorry, I'm busy now. You go ahead without me.

"I still have work to clear," his raspy voice, one she once found attractive, cut through the air. Of course. The times she wanted to be wrong were always her most spot-on guesses. "No need to wait for me," he tagged on, like he was scared she would. I don't plan to, she wanted to retorted pettily, but held back and only turned to leave without a word.

Returning to the dining room, she thanked the helpers as brightly as she could manage and sat down at the head of the table. With Rohan there to keep Hyun-ie occupied, she could just sit back and relax, allowing her a moment of peace. She spent most of the time laughing at her son's antics, adding in a remark here and a small question there about their day. It was a rather nice meal and, by the time they were done, she was surprised to find it was already dark outside.

It's late... it'll be hard to catch a bus, she thought as she glanced at the ticking clock. Standing up, she asked Minah, the young helper, to help bring some food for her husband. Then, patting her still-engrossed son on the shoulder, she said, "Hyun-ie, baby, you should go wash up now."

Spying the reluctance in the boy's eyes, she continued with: "Unless you need Umma to help you?" Pushed by the ironically childish desire of kids to be grown up, Hyun Tae shot up like a rocket the moment those words left her lips as if to strongly deny them. With a lingering goodbye to his beloved Rohan, he left to go upstairs, leaving her and the youth alone.

A second of awkwardness passed. But Joo Yeon wasn't one for the nerve-inducing silences.

"Do you want a ride home, Rohan?" She questioned, acting on the passing thought she had before, "if you don't mind lounging a while in living room to wait for me, I can be right out to drive you in a second." [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:900px; height:400px; border-radius:5px; background-color: #efefef; position:relative; margin:auto[/class] [class=side]width:470px; height:360px; padding:10px; position:absolute; left:400px; top:10px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=pic]width:350px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d1/10/8b/d1108bec8b14b896eb42a565a8127ce1.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:0% 0%; position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:5px;[/class] [class=name]width:500px; height:100px; font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: white; font-size:50px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;font-style: italic; position:absolute; top:250px; left:30px;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:14px; color: #292b37[/class] [class=contents]width:300px; height:250px;position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;border-radius:5px; background-color:white; padding:25px; overflow:hidden; display:none;[/class] [class=tab]width:25px; height:25px; padding:10px; text-align:center;color:white; font-size:18px; display:inline-block; background-color: rgb(132, 132, 132, 0.7); border-radius:5px; margin:10px; cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=container]width:350px; height:50px; position:absolute; top:325px; left:20px;[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:10px; top:25px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=sticky2]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:280px; top:300px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: #efefef; font-size:30px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [class=h2]margin-top:-40px;color: black; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [script class=tab01 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab01 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents02[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents02[/script]

coded by weldherwings

[div class=bg] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=name]rohan liu[/div] [div class="contents contents01"][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood.[/div][div class=h2]mood.[/div]it's almost as if someone wants me to have a car ride with her. weird.
[div class=name]outfit.
[/div][/div] [div class=sticky][/div] [div class=sticky2][/div] [div class=container][div class="tab tab01"][/div] [div class="tab tab02"][/div] [div class="tab tab03"][/div] [/div] [div class=side][div class="scroll"]Dinner had been beyond amazing. He seriously couldn’t remember the last time he had had such a wonderful meal like that. Even though the man of the house didn’t join them, it was nice to sit with Hyun Tae and his mother. It was especially nice to see Joo Yeon laughing with her son. She had always come across as this businesswoman in Rohan’s mind. I mean, that wasn’t a bad thing. It was kind of… well, kind of hot was Rohan’s first thought. But it also meant that work was very important and maybe it was the reason why Hyun Tae liked to spend so much time with him?

Once the meal was over and done with, and Hyun Tae was asked to go and wash up (reluctantly saying goodbye to his most favourite teacher ever), Rohan pulled out his phone from his pocket to see what the time was. Well, now, just because he was poor didn’t mean he didn’t have access to his phone. Then again… it was a very cheap, very old model in which was pre-paid so he never dared to use the internet on it in fear that it would suck up all the money on it. As he looked at the time, he began to calculate how long it was going to take to get home from here by taking the bus and then subway train home.

It seemed as if Joo Yeon was psychic or something. Because she offered him a lift home just as he was thinking about his route. His eyes widened slightly, and his brain began to scream no, no, no; don’t put her out of her way!. It also began to scream she’s going to see where you live and be all like ‘wow, that’s so gross. I can’t believe I let a guy who lives in a house like that into my own nice, beautiful house. Go away for forever’. He could feel the nerves in the pit of his stomach flopping around as those thoughts ran through his head.

It’s okay, Ma’am. The bus stop is only… a fifteen-minute walk or so. I like the exercise.” he explained. And it seemed as if God – who was on his side just before and blessing him with his favourite meal – was now against him. Because the gates of heaven opened up with a sudden downpour of rain. Rohan’s brows furrowed as he heard the sound of the rain hitting against the roof and running down the windows. Well, heck. That was unexpected. Almost like… someone didn’t want him to walk to the bus stop by himself and did want him to get a ride with the female of the household. How odd.

Oh…” he paused, his dark eyes looking over at the window to see the rain continuing to come down before looking back at Joo Yeon. “I think… I might need to take you up on that offer.” A small chuckle fell from his mouth as his lips formed into his classic wide grin. “I don’t want to be a burden or anything. But… a lift to the bus stop would be perfect, please Ma’am” he added in with a respectful bow. “I’ll uh… I’ll wait in the living room then.” With another bow to Joo Yeon, and one to Minah who was preparing food for Ki Tae, Rohan made his way out of the kitchen and towards the living room. Upon entering the room, he saw Ki Tae sitting there looking… well… busy? Either way, Rohan gave him a respectful bow without saying anything (he really didn’t want to distract him, after all) before taking a seat on one of the single chairs. [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:900px; height:400px; border-radius:5px; background-color: #efefef; position:relative; margin:auto[/class] [class=side]width:470px; height:360px; padding:10px; position:absolute; left:400px; top:10px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=pic]width:350px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/58/39/46/583946e172e4afa952d467736df46c7d.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 90%; position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:5px;[/class] [class=name]width:500px; height:100px; font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: white; font-size:50px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;font-style: italic; position:absolute; top:250px; left:30px;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:14px; color: #292b37[/class] [class=contents]width:300px; height:250px;position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;border-radius:5px; background-color:white; padding:25px; overflow:hidden; display:none;[/class] [class=tab]width:25px; height:25px; padding:10px; text-align:center;color:white; font-size:18px; display:inline-block; background-color: rgb(132, 132, 132, 0.7); border-radius:5px; margin:10px; cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=container]width:350px; height:50px; position:absolute; top:325px; left:20px;[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:10px; top:25px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=sticky2]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:280px; top:300px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: #efefef; font-size:30px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [class=h2]margin-top:-40px;color: black; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [script class=tab01 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab01 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents02[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents02[/script]

coded by weldherwings

[div class=bg] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=name]ryu joo yeon[/div] [div class="contents contents01"][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood.[/div][div class=h2]mood.[/div] happy baby = happy mom
[div class=name]outfit.
[/div][/div] [div class=sticky][/div] [div class=sticky2][/div] [div class=container][div class="tab tab01"][/div] [div class="tab tab02"][/div] [div class="tab tab03"][/div] [/div] [div class=side][div class="scroll"] Han Ki Tae did, in fact, have work to do. Just not so much he couldn't sit down for a dinner with his family. What occupied him instead were the sulky messages from his newest lover, begging him to take her on a trip to Bali for her birthday. Which he would be more than willing to do if it weren't for the fact that he had just come back from an actual business trip and leaving again would be more than a little suspicious. With that dilemma plaguing him, he noticed the figure loitering in the living room a second late and only gave the tutor boy a cursory nod to acknowledge his presence when he did.

Cutting his mistress's whining firmly out of his head to be dealt with later, he stared back at his laptop's screen, intending to immerse himself again in work. That was when the new, petite maid arrived with his dinner. He thanked her curtly as per his usual behavior but, against the norm — at least for most people, though whether it was for Ki Tae was debatable, he stared after her swaying butt as she left.

A young and beautiful girl in the household was obviously a temptation for any man. He wondered whether, if he asked, she would let him do as he liked to her. She would, he concluded, if only because he signed her pay checks. After that long moment, he suddenly recalled that he wasn't alone in the room. His gaze travelled to meet the youth's and, casually as though his behavior was perfectly normal, he shot him a conspiratorial look and turned away.

After brushing her teeth and changing from the skirt to a more comfortable pair of blue jeans, Joo Yeon dropped by her son's room to check on him before heading back down to fulfill her promise of driving the boy to his destination. Stepping into the living room, she looked from her husband to the boy, then back at her husband to consider if she should even bother telling him where she was going. Since a third party was here, she decided she had to.

"Honey, I'm going to give Rohan a ride since it's raining, okay?" She said lightly and, dutifully, he gave some typical words about staying safe. With that done, she smiled at Rohan and jerked her head toward the direction of the front door. She waited to make sure he followed then headed out, key to her Porsche in hand.

"You'll have to give me directions..." she told the boy as she walked, "actually let me just take you straight home. Taking care of our Hyun-ie must have been tiring-" she chuckled, opening the car door before turning to him, "it's the least I could do." [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:900px; height:400px; border-radius:5px; background-color: #efefef; position:relative; margin:auto[/class] [class=side]width:470px; height:360px; padding:10px; position:absolute; left:400px; top:10px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=pic]width:350px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d1/10/8b/d1108bec8b14b896eb42a565a8127ce1.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:0% 0%; position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:5px;[/class] [class=name]width:500px; height:100px; font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: white; font-size:50px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;font-style: italic; position:absolute; top:250px; left:30px;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:14px; color: #292b37[/class] [class=contents]width:300px; height:250px;position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;border-radius:5px; background-color:white; padding:25px; overflow:hidden; display:none;[/class] [class=tab]width:25px; height:25px; padding:10px; text-align:center;color:white; font-size:18px; display:inline-block; background-color: rgb(132, 132, 132, 0.7); border-radius:5px; margin:10px; cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=container]width:350px; height:50px; position:absolute; top:325px; left:20px;[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:10px; top:25px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=sticky2]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:280px; top:300px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: #efefef; font-size:30px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [class=h2]margin-top:-40px;color: black; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [script class=tab01 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab01 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents02[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents02[/script]

coded by weldherwings

[div class=bg] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=name]rohan liu[/div] [div class="contents contents01"][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood.[/div][div class=h2]mood.[/div]can i live in your car instead of my house? its way nicer.
[div class=name]outfit.
[/div][/div] [div class=sticky][/div] [div class=sticky2][/div] [div class=container][div class="tab tab01"][/div] [div class="tab tab02"][/div] [div class="tab tab03"][/div] [/div] [div class=side][div class="scroll"]Rohan sat there in silence, gazing around the room to see if there was anything remotely interesting he could state at to get rid of the awkwardness in his body. His fingers lightly traced the hem of his shirt as his dark eyes continued to travel around the room. Even though Ki Tae was his boss, it didn’t mean he had to feel completely comfortable with sitting in the same room as him, right? He was his boss, correct; but Rohan had barely spoken to him. In fact, he didn’t meet Ki Tae until after Hyun Tae’s forth piano lesson. He was always out and about on meetings or spending time in his study or office. In fact, Rohan had begun to think that maybe Han Ki Tae wasn’t even real and a part of everyone’s imagination.

As Minah entered the living room with Ki Tae’s dinner on a tray, Rohan’s eyes flashed from the decorative art pieces on the shelf to the younger female. Okay, that probably seemed creepy he thought to himself. However, Minah flashed him a shy smile to which Rohan returned that same smile. She placed the items down before going on her merry way. It was at this point that Rohan’s eyes had left the female as she began to walk away, and landed on Ki Tae only to discover… The older male was checking out Minah’s butt?

Rohan’s brow involuntarily furrowed as he realised what the man of the household had been doing. After all, Ki Tae was married. Married to Joo Yeon who, Rohan had to admit, was damn attractive. Why the hell was he looking at that piece of ass when he already had a beautiful wife? Not to mention – why was he looking at her ass? That’s where poo was from. Now boobs. Boobs are great. Milk comes from boobs. If there was anywhere he should be looking, it should be at boobs.

The boy’s train of thought was derailed, however, as he saw a pair of eyes connect with his own. Oh crap! he thought, his eyes widening slightly as he tried to wipe off that frown from before. And then… that bastard had the audacity to give him that sly ass look. It seriously did not sit well in the pit of his stomach. All he could do was sit there in both shock and slight disbelief in what he had just seen before him.

As Joo Yeon’s presence was back in the room, Rohan automatically stood up. He was ready to get out of here, as quick as possible, so he wouldn’t have to deal with the mess that this bastard was trying to get himself into. As soon as he saw her jerk her head in the direction of the door, Rohan quickly bowed to Ki Tae and made his way. As they approached the front door, he was quick to slip on his Van shoes which he had taken off upon entering the house, and take hold of his backpack that he had hung up. With his bag in his hands, he continued to follow Joo Yeon until they were both standing before the beautifully crafted Porsche.

Ah… imagine having money to buy a car. That would be great…

Wait – did she just say that she was going to take him straight home?! Warning alarms rang in his head and his eyes widened slightly. Technically… he was living illegally. The village he lived in was an illegal slum village. And it really wasn’t something he was proud of. Heck, they didn’t even have any running water in their house. His bag was filled with large water bottles that he purchased every day so he could drink, bathe and cook some ramyeon on a camp stove.

His mouth opened slightly, ready to tell her that it was okay and that she really didn’t. But at that very moment, a flash of lightning followed by a crackle of thunder erupted in the air. So the universe really didn’t want him to take the bus today, apparently. Slowly, he nodded before making his way to the passenger side of the car, opening the door and climbing in. As he sat down, placing his bag between his legs on the floor, he felt himself practically melt into the car seat. Good God… is this what Heaven felt like? His eyes widened slightly upon the shock of just how amazing it felt to sit in an expensive car like this. [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:900px; height:400px; border-radius:5px; background-color: #efefef; position:relative; margin:auto[/class] [class=side]width:470px; height:360px; padding:10px; position:absolute; left:400px; top:10px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=pic]width:350px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/58/39/46/583946e172e4afa952d467736df46c7d.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 90%; position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:5px;[/class] [class=name]width:500px; height:100px; font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: white; font-size:50px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;font-style: italic; position:absolute; top:250px; left:30px;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:14px; color: #292b37[/class] [class=contents]width:300px; height:250px;position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;border-radius:5px; background-color:white; padding:25px; overflow:hidden; display:none;[/class] [class=tab]width:25px; height:25px; padding:10px; text-align:center;color:white; font-size:18px; display:inline-block; background-color: rgb(132, 132, 132, 0.7); border-radius:5px; margin:10px; cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=container]width:350px; height:50px; position:absolute; top:325px; left:20px;[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:10px; top:25px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=sticky2]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:280px; top:300px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: #efefef; font-size:30px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [class=h2]margin-top:-40px;color: black; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [script class=tab01 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab01 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents02[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents02[/script]

coded by weldherwings

[div class=name]outfit.
[/div][/div] [div class=sticky][/div] [div class=sticky2][/div] [div class=container][div class="tab tab01"][/div] [div class="tab tab02"][/div] [div class="tab tab03"][/div] [/div] [div class=side][div class="scroll"] As she started the car, Joo Yeon spied the boy's reaction to the shiny, uber-comfortable leather seat from the corner of her eyes. The image of a kid seeing a cool new thing for the first time overlapped with Rohan's wide-eyed expression, bringing her quite some amusement. Her lips twitched.

Cute. She'd bet he was one endearing kid; the kind of sweetheart that made you want to take them to Disneyland and buy them ice cream even if they didn't ask for it. No wonder Hyun Tae was so in love with him, seeing how similar they were.

Droplets of rain pattered in a calming rhythm against the windows as she pulled cautiously out of the driveway. The air-conditioner began to do its work. It made for a fairly relaxing, even intimate sort of atmosphere. For a passing second, she felt oddly self-conscious as she glanced at the tall youth beside her. Yet, just as suddenly as that weird mood came, it went.

A kid, her brain reminded her as if it felt she needed it. She would have scoffed if she wasn't very aware of not being alone. Instead, breaking her extended silence as she turned on the GPS, Joo Yeon asked, "So, what's the address?"
[/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:900px; height:400px; border-radius:5px; background-color: #efefef; position:relative; margin:auto[/class] [class=side]width:470px; height:360px; padding:10px; position:absolute; left:400px; top:10px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=pic]width:350px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d1/10/8b/d1108bec8b14b896eb42a565a8127ce1.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:0% 0%; position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:5px;[/class] [class=name]width:500px; height:100px; font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: white; font-size:50px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;font-style: italic; position:absolute; top:250px; left:30px;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:14px; color: #292b37[/class] [class=contents]width:300px; height:250px;position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;border-radius:5px; background-color:white; padding:25px; overflow:hidden; display:none;[/class] [class=tab]width:25px; height:25px; padding:10px; text-align:center;color:white; font-size:18px; display:inline-block; background-color: rgb(132, 132, 132, 0.7); border-radius:5px; margin:10px; cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=container]width:350px; height:50px; position:absolute; top:325px; left:20px;[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:10px; top:25px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=sticky2]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:280px; top:300px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: #efefef; font-size:30px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [class=h2]margin-top:-40px;color: black; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [script class=tab01 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab01 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents02[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents02[/script]

coded by weldherwings

[div class=bg] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=name]rohan liu[/div] [div class="contents contents01"][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood.[/div][div class=h2]mood.[/div]hahaha I'm internally screaming save me.
[div class=h1]location.[/div][div class=h2]location.[/div] broom broom mother fudgers I'm in a car
[div class=name]outfit.
[/div][/div] [div class=sticky][/div] [div class=sticky2][/div] [div class=container][div class="tab tab01"][/div] [div class="tab tab02"][/div] [div class="tab tab03"][/div] [/div] [div class=side][div class="scroll"]Rohan sat there in silence because, well, he really didn’t know what to say. He was a big old introvert. Starting up conversations with people just really wasn’t his thing, I suppose. And yes, Joo Yeon was his boss. But like with Ki Tae, Rohan was going to sit there and be a respectful young male and not speak until he was spoken to. His fingers found the strap of his bag and slowly began to run over the bumps in the fabric. His gaze was on the dark street around them until he heard the female’s voice speaking to him.

His what? Oh… Horror ran through his body and he began to mentally scream. That’s right. She was taking him back to his place. Oh, man. Why did he agree to this? She was going to see where he lived and think he was a living rat man or something. Ugh. He really needed to move out of home. But in doing so, it meant there would be no one to look after his Appa. It would also cost a lot of money to find his place. Money that he was unable to save due to his university classes and studies taking up most of his spare time where he could be working more.

It’s okay… I’ll uh… I’ll type it in. Just… turn right at the end of this street” he informed her, somewhat nervously. His dark eyes landed on the GPS, frowning slightly. This was the first time he had ever used a GPS. Heck, it was probably the first time he had ever seen one in a car like this before. Ugh, he felt so damn poor at the thought of it. A GPS was probably just another accessory for rich people.

Biting down on his lower lip softly, hoping it would help with his concentration skills, he brought his finger to the touch screen and began to type in his address. Once he began to type the beginning of it, it began to suggest different areas. He continued to type until his house address was suggested, to which he then selected and pressed the ‘go’ button before resting back into his chair.

Starting directions to 559 Gaepo 1(il)-dong, Gangnam-gu, Seoul. At the end of the road, please turn right.

Rohan could feel his shoulders tense up. Well, at least it came up as Gaepo-dong, not what it was most commonly known as; Guryong Village. Sure, it was an okay place to live. When he meant okay he meant it by the fact that everyone was nice enough. The community was great and he got along really well with the neighbours. The only part he really didn’t like was the fact that their houses were built out of a combination of leftover plywood, metal, sheets of plastic and cardboard boxes. Winter was the worst because it was so cold. Actually, thinking about it now with all this rain, he was going to have to make sure all the holes he fixed up from the last rain they had weren’t going to cave in on them again.

You uh… You don’t have to drop me off like… right out the front of my place, if you want.” He informed the older female. “The roads are… a bit narrow? So, there’s like… a church. It’s right by my house. You can drop me off there if you want.And so you don’t have the see the God awful excuse for my house. [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:900px; height:400px; border-radius:5px; background-color: #efefef; position:relative; margin:auto[/class] [class=side]width:470px; height:360px; padding:10px; position:absolute; left:400px; top:10px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=pic]width:350px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/58/39/46/583946e172e4afa952d467736df46c7d.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 90%; position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:5px;[/class] [class=name]width:500px; height:100px; font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: white; font-size:50px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;font-style: italic; position:absolute; top:250px; left:30px;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:14px; color: #292b37[/class] [class=contents]width:300px; height:250px;position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;border-radius:5px; background-color:white; padding:25px; overflow:hidden; display:none;[/class] [class=tab]width:25px; height:25px; padding:10px; text-align:center;color:white; font-size:18px; display:inline-block; background-color: rgb(132, 132, 132, 0.7); border-radius:5px; margin:10px; cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=container]width:350px; height:50px; position:absolute; top:325px; left:20px;[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:10px; top:25px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=sticky2]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:280px; top:300px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: #efefef; font-size:30px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [class=h2]margin-top:-40px;color: black; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [script class=tab01 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab01 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents02[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents02[/script]

coded by weldherwings

[div class=name]outfit.
[/div][/div] [div class=sticky][/div] [div class=sticky2][/div] [div class=container][div class="tab tab01"][/div] [div class="tab tab02"][/div] [div class="tab tab03"][/div] [/div] [div class=side][div class="scroll"] Joo Yeon replied vaguely positively to the boy's words and drove quietly for a few minutes according to the robotic instructions. It was apparent from his fidgety demeanor that the boy wasn't too comfortable being where he was or, perhaps, who he was with. She didn't blame him. After all, today was the most that they had interacted beyond their usual short, distant and honestly rather obligatory exchanges.

In her career, she had built up a lot of experience in making people open up to her. But the demographic she often handled was... well, at the least, very different from a sweet, reserved young man like Rohan. And she had information prepared beforehand about the people she approached. She barely knew anything about this boy beside her; all she had really cared to inquire about from him before was how her son was doing, considering he spent admittedly more time with the child than she could. So, what the hell was she supposed to talk about now? Joo Yeon wasn't a fan of awkward silences at all but... what could she possibly have in common with a boy more than a decade younger than her?

After mulling over that for a few more seconds, she finally decided to just wing it and use what she did know about him. More specifically, information that came from his resume. With renewed determination to keep up a conversation, she opened again with, "So, Rohan, you're studying in university now, right? How's that going?"
[/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:900px; height:400px; border-radius:5px; background-color: #efefef; position:relative; margin:auto[/class] [class=side]width:470px; height:360px; padding:10px; position:absolute; left:400px; top:10px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=pic]width:350px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d1/10/8b/d1108bec8b14b896eb42a565a8127ce1.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:0% 0%; position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:5px;[/class] [class=name]width:500px; height:100px; font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: white; font-size:50px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;font-style: italic; position:absolute; top:250px; left:30px;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:14px; color: #292b37[/class] [class=contents]width:300px; height:250px;position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;border-radius:5px; background-color:white; padding:25px; overflow:hidden; display:none;[/class] [class=tab]width:25px; height:25px; padding:10px; text-align:center;color:white; font-size:18px; display:inline-block; background-color: rgb(132, 132, 132, 0.7); border-radius:5px; margin:10px; cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=container]width:350px; height:50px; position:absolute; top:325px; left:20px;[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:10px; top:25px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=sticky2]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:280px; top:300px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: #efefef; font-size:30px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [class=h2]margin-top:-40px;color: black; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [script class=tab01 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab01 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents02[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents02[/script]

coded by weldherwings

[div class=bg] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=name]rohan liu[/div] [div class="contents contents01"][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood.[/div][div class=h2]mood.[/div]hahaha omg i need to keep my mouth shut.
[div class=h1]location.[/div][div class=h2]location.[/div] broom broom mother fudgers I'm in a car
[div class=name]outfit.
[/div][/div] [div class=sticky][/div] [div class=sticky2][/div] [div class=container][div class="tab tab01"][/div] [div class="tab tab02"][/div] [div class="tab tab03"][/div] [/div] [div class=side][div class="scroll"]Rohan brought his gaze to look out of the window. Well… this was… interesting. The only other time he had been alone with Joo-Yeon was for his interview before they hired him. Even then, there were people at her house with her as they served them tea and coffee. He could remember the day of his interview and feeling like an absolute nervous wreck. Sure, he had taught piano to other students in the past; but they had just been short little stints to help cover for other teachers as they went on holidays or were off sick. He had technically been a relief piano teacher. But when he heard that there was not only a family – but a rich family – who were interested in having him on two to three times a week, he would have to be a complete idiot not to say no. The money would cover all the bills and even leave some extra to put aside into savings.

He could remember arriving at the house, thanking God that he had been able to successfully borrow a suit and shoes from one of his friends; although the pants and jacket had been a slight on the baggy side, they managed to make do by a quick sew and a belt. He could remember feeling so out of place in such a beautiful house. Rohan had always admired the house and with every lesson, he finds himself more in awe of it. But he could remember feeling how he didn’t belong there; that he was tainting it from just his presence. Luckily, Joo-Yeon had made him feel at home. There weren’t any uniform requirements (thank God for that) and they were flexible with times which was amazing considering Rohan had mentioned that he was studying. He felt like he had really landed the lottery being introduced to the family.

Rohan’s mind was a thousand miles away as he stared out of the window. So, when Joo-Yeon started to talk, it had almost startled him. For some reason, he hadn’t expected her to start talking to him. With his wide, doe eyes, he gazed over at the female driving and paused, thinking about what she had asked. University. She’s asking about what you’re studying, you idiot he thought to himself. “Oh… yeah…” he responded, nodding slightly as he tried to think of his response.

He felt horrible that he was acting this shy in front of his boss. After all, he loved meeting new people and making friends. But the fact that Joo-Yeon was someone with authority – someone like his Appa – it just… made him a bit nervous? “I’m uhh… It’s going good,” he began, nodding slightly as he spoke. “I’m still working on my Bachelors in Education… And uh… My classes right now are… Early Childhood Development and Theorists and uhh… Design and Communications.” He paused once more. Okay… so maybe talking to Joo-Yeon wasn’t as scary as he had predicted it to be. He could do this. He could talk to her like a normal human being.

What are you studyin- Oh my God” He began to ask before reverting into English to curse the Lord’s name. Oh my God, he was a freaking idiot. He was so used to talking to other university students that he forgot that not everyone in the whole world was actually studying. “I’m so sorry. I uh… I don’t usually get to talk to people outside of university apart from your son. I’m sorry if I offended you” [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:900px; height:400px; border-radius:5px; background-color: #efefef; position:relative; margin:auto[/class] [class=side]width:470px; height:360px; padding:10px; position:absolute; left:400px; top:10px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=pic]width:350px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/58/39/46/583946e172e4afa952d467736df46c7d.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 90%; position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:5px;[/class] [class=name]width:500px; height:100px; font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: white; font-size:50px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;font-style: italic; position:absolute; top:250px; left:30px;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:14px; color: #292b37[/class] [class=contents]width:300px; height:250px;position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;border-radius:5px; background-color:white; padding:25px; overflow:hidden; display:none;[/class] [class=tab]width:25px; height:25px; padding:10px; text-align:center;color:white; font-size:18px; display:inline-block; background-color: rgb(132, 132, 132, 0.7); border-radius:5px; margin:10px; cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=container]width:350px; height:50px; position:absolute; top:325px; left:20px;[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:10px; top:25px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=sticky2]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:280px; top:300px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: #efefef; font-size:30px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [class=h2]margin-top:-40px;color: black; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [script class=tab01 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab01 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents02[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents02[/script]

coded by weldherwings

[div class=name]outfit.
[/div][/div] [div class=sticky][/div] [div class=sticky2][/div] [div class=container][div class="tab tab01"][/div] [div class="tab tab02"][/div] [div class="tab tab03"][/div] [/div] [div class=side][div class="scroll"] Bachelors in Education... she'd forgotten about it but that was probably one of the biggest reasons they hired Rohan, apart from the acquaintance's recommendation. She was never the nurturing sort, aside from when it came to her baby, so she was both admiring of and fascinated by people who took on careers in taking care of others. Nurses, teachers, all of them; Joo Yeon was as proud as they come but she had to admit that she could never do what people like them could.

"Oh my god!"

Rohan's mistake made her blink in surprise before a soft chuckle escaped her lips. What was she studying, huh? It had been nearly a decade since she graduated with her degree, so it was almost flattering to be asked that question. Though people liked to state differently to suck up to her, Joo Yeon felt personally that it'd been quite a long while since she could pass for a student.

"Well, I did study for a business degree specializing in Marketing," she replied with some amusement, "though that was back in... what, 2005? 2006?" She laughed, a mix of embarrassed and melancholic. She eyed Rohan, wondering how old he'd have been then — most likely just a wee little kid, maybe around Hyun-ie's age?

"I insisted on taking a minor in Design, then, because I wanted to join fashion," she continued, recalling how many universities she had looked through before finally landing a place in one that could allow her combination, "I probably exasperated a lot of adults, then."

coded by weldherwings

[div class=bg] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=name]rohan liu[/div] [div class="contents contents01"][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood.[/div][div class=h2]mood.[/div]you're kidding me, right? appa?
[div class=name]outfit.
[/div][/div] [div class=sticky][/div] [div class=sticky2][/div] [div class=container][div class="tab tab01"][/div] [div class="tab tab02"][/div] [div class="tab tab03"][/div] [/div] [div class=side][div class="scroll"]From the sound of Joo-Yeon’s reply, she had been far from offended by what he had said. Oh, thank God for that. Because he really needed this job. He listened carefully to what she had to say, nodding along to showed that he was listening. Wait. She said back in 2005 or 2006? Oh, Jesus Christ. In 2005, they had just moved from Xi’an to Korea and in 2006, he was just barely able to grasp onto the Korean language. He was… like… six or seven around that time. To think that Joo-Yeon had been studying while he was still learning how to form words with his mouth was… well, baffling. I mean, she looked so young. It caught him by surprise and the more he thought about it, the more he had to remind himself how much older she was compared to him even though it only felt like a year or two between the pair of them.

The navigator chimed in, telling them to take the next right in five hundred meters onto the street which the house could be found. Wait – were they already near his place? Rohan’s eyes moved from the female next to him to see the church’s cross glistening in the rain and streetlights. “Ahh… You can just drop me off at that church there” he mentioned to her, pointing towards the said church. And you know what – he was thankful for two reasons. The first reason was that she listened and didn’t even ask him or question him. And the second reason? As they pulled up into the carpark, there was a dark figure sitting against the wall and out of the rain. Rohan’s eyes squinted slightly as he tried to see the figure clearly. And then he noticed who it was. Jesus Chris.

Uh… Appa…” he whispered under his breath, shaking his head as he grabbed his bag from between his legs on the floor. His dark eyes trailed from his bag, back up to the figure before landing on his boss. “Thank you for the lift. I really appreciate it” he said to her with a wide grin before bowing his head slightly. “I’ll see you in a couple of days for the next lesson

And with his parting goodbye, he opened up the car door and carefully climbed out (he didn’t want to leave any scratches on this beauty of a car!). Closing the door and ignoring the small droplets of rain falling from the heavens, Rohan placed his back pack on and quickly approached the male that was sitting on the floor. As he stood before him, he knelt down and placed a hand on the man’s shoulder. Ugh, he could smell the alcohol on his breath already. “Appa-gi… It’s Rohan. Let’s get you home” the boy said to his father, giving him a small shake.

The older male grumbled something in Mandarin, pushing Rohan’s hand off of him. Ugh, geez. Was he that drunk that he was reverting back to Mandarin? “Fùqīn …” Rohan began, speaking in Mandarin instead of Korean. “It’s Rohan. Come on. I’ll help you get home” Well, it seemed to work a charm because the male was becoming a lot easier to work with now. Slinging one of his father’s arm over his shoulder, the boy helped his father onto his feet before starting their journey back to his house.

Honestly, the place wasn’t that far from the church. Maybe a three to five-minute walk. As he walked through the familiar slum streets of his village, half-dragging his Appa along and ignoring the raindrops, Rohan couldn’t help but daydream what it would’ve been like to live in a house like Joo-Yeon. Not in a house that was made of a combination of rejected pinewood and metal. Pausing out the front of their house, Rohan released a soft sigh and took hold of the keys in his pockets. Heck, how amazing it must’ve been to have a keypad instead of keys. Life would be so much more convenient. But alas… one could dream, right? [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:900px; height:400px; border-radius:5px; background-color: #efefef; position:relative; margin:auto[/class] [class=side]width:470px; height:360px; padding:10px; position:absolute; left:400px; top:10px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=pic]width:350px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/58/39/46/583946e172e4afa952d467736df46c7d.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 90%; position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:5px;[/class] [class=name]width:500px; height:100px; font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: white; font-size:50px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;font-style: italic; position:absolute; top:250px; left:30px;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:14px; color: #292b37[/class] [class=contents]width:300px; height:250px;position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;border-radius:5px; background-color:white; padding:25px; overflow:hidden; display:none;[/class] [class=tab]width:25px; height:25px; padding:10px; text-align:center;color:white; font-size:18px; display:inline-block; background-color: rgb(132, 132, 132, 0.7); border-radius:5px; margin:10px; cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=container]width:350px; height:50px; position:absolute; top:325px; left:20px;[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:10px; top:25px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=sticky2]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:280px; top:300px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: #efefef; font-size:30px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [class=h2]margin-top:-40px;color: black; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [script class=tab01 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab01 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents02[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents02[/script]

coded by weldherwings

[div class=bg] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=name]ryu joo yeon[/div] [div class="contents contents01"][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood.[/div][div class=h2]mood.[/div] concern
[div class=h1]location.[/div][div class=h2]location.[/div] in her car
[div class=name]outfit.
[/div][/div] [div class=sticky][/div] [div class=sticky2][/div] [div class=container][div class="tab tab01"][/div] [div class="tab tab02"][/div] [div class="tab tab03"][/div] [/div] [div class=side][div class="scroll"] As they pulled up at the rather desolate church, Joo Yeon spotted a man slumped against its walls, looking drunk out of his mind. She controlled the automatic grimace that threatened to twist her lips, mindful of the boy by her side. She didn't want to seem judgemental — a vibe she's realized she gives off way too often to people who didn't know her — but she'd never understood the type of people who got drunk on the streets. Drinking was one thing, a thing she could easily accept, but being a public nuisance was another idea entirely. Though, she supposed, there wasn't much of a public to be a nuisance to around here anyway.

Semi-occupied with her thoughts, she didn't hear what Rohan had whispered before he greeted her, a slight sense of hurry in his voice. She wondered if he had family waiting on him as she nodded her goodbye and returned him a, "See you, sweetheart."

She watched his figure rush toward the shelter before starting to pull out to head back home. She had, unfortunately, much work to do still and was already procrastinating too much by coming out here on this little detour. But before she had made much progress in getting out of there, she saw Rohan approach the drunk man. Her first thought was that he might be trying to help the man, out of simple kindness — an action she highly did not recommend. But the longer he lingered there, the more obvious it became that this was someone he knew. Her heart clenched.

She watched silently as the boy finally managed to wake the man up and felt a pinch of guilt along with the relief that she hadn't shown her distaste. As the duo stumbled further down the street together, disappearing into the rain, Joo Yeon was tempted to ask to drive them straight home after all. She was worried for the boy whose situation, according to the condition of his neighbourhood and whom she assumed was his father, wasn't exactly the best. But... well, sometimes it wasn't her place to offer help to someone who hadn't ask for it. Whether it was because of pride or wariness or miscommunication, kindness could become intrusion at any point. That was something she'd seen much of throughout her life.

She heaved a sigh. Her heart suddenly felt heavy as she drove away.

coded by weldherwings

Last edited:
[div class=bg] [div class=flower][/div] [div class=title]chapter two.[/div] [div class=title1]"sometimes the blood reminds me that i'm still alive."[/div] [div class=sticky][/div] [div class=sticky2][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:100%; height:350px; background-color:#ffd8d8; position:relative; margin:auto[/class] [class=flower]width:150px; height:250px; position:absolute;top:50px; left:35%; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/9f/d1/6f/9fd16f52e0f8e84dfdc5eaa1f0d02749.gif); background-size:cover; background-position:80% 50%; filter: grayscale(100%) brightness(130%);[/class] [class=title]height:50px; width:315px; color:white; position:absolute; top:100px; left:48%; font-size:40px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #9e9c9c;[/class] [class=title1]height:20px; width:140px; color:white; position:absolute; top:190px; left:48%; font-size:12px; letter-spacing:1px; font-family:Karla;[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(171, 129, 129, 0.7); position:absolute; left:34%; top:50px; transform:rotate(-10deg);[/class] [class=sticky2]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(171, 129, 129, 0.7); position:absolute; left:40%; top:290px; transform:rotate(-10deg);[/class]

[div class=bg] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=name]rohan liu[/div] [div class="contents contents01"][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood.[/div][div class=h2]mood.[/div] wait. how much do i need for that adminstrative fee again?
[div class=h1]messed up face.[/div][div class=h2]messed up face.[/div] messed up
[div class=name]outfit.
[/div][/div] [div class=sticky][/div] [div class=sticky2][/div] [div class=container][div class="tab tab01"][/div] [div class="tab tab02"][/div] [div class="tab tab03"][/div] [/div] [div class=side][div class="scroll"]His nose had been bleeding non-stop all morning.

What a sight it was to behold; a flustered Rohan rummaging through the house in search for a book he had needed for class today, all the while holding a tissue to his nose as the blood continued to pour out. Not to mention it had been bleeding a heck load last night. Some people were just prone to nose bleeds because of an old accident or because of allergies. For Rohan, it had been because of the fight he had with his Appa as he tried to steer him home after another night bender.

He had received a phone call from one of his Appa’s friends, saying that his father was getting himself into trouble at the pub they were at for their nightly drinks. Rohan had volunteered as tribute to go down and help bring his father home. However, it was easier said than done. The old man could really hit. Rohan had thought he broken his nose from the solid hit to the face, blood instantly flowing from his nostrils. It didn’t just stop at the one hit either. The old man managed to get a couple more in before his friends were able to hold him off. So much of a thank you, right?

After praising Jesus as he sourced the book he had been on the hunt for, Rohan decided to take one last look in the mirror in the bathroom to make sure to get rid of all of the blood dripping from his nose. Upon inspection, removing the tissues, he could see that the bleeding had stopped and was now dried upon his face and nostrils. With time being a major issue (he was going to be so late for class now!), he was quick to grab the face cloth from the sink, wet it and then began to scrub off the dried blood. But, of course, he couldn’t help but pause once he was finished and stare at the new bruise he had received last night.

His left eye and upper cheek varied colours from black to purple and a light red. With no freezer in the house, and trying to deal with a drunk father, he had no time to put any wet cloths or icepacks on it. Therefore, it looked like the swelling was still well and truly there. Brushing the cloth gently over the new form bruised caused him to flinch from pain. Well, this seriously didn’t have a good look to it all. Oh well… it wasn’t like he had makeup to cover it up or anything.

Anyways, it was time to go.

Rohan quickly changed into his clothes for the day before rushing out of the door. He managed to make it to his class with five minutes to spare as the teacher was running late (thank God for that!), and he was able to actually focus on the class. It was great. I mean, minus the stares he had from some of the other students – all thanks to the new bruises on his face. Once class had finished, he was quick to put his items away and begin his forty five minute journey from the university to the Ryu residence for his scheduled tutoring lesson.

He felt like he was rushed off his feet today. After waking up late and forgetting where half of his things were for class, he felt like he was just cursed today. Not to mention, he was stressing about money. As he walked from the bus stop, up the hill towards the Ryu’s household, he began count in his head about the different bills that he would need to pay for this week along with food shopping bills. Using his hands so ensure he counted correctly, Rohan was so deep in thought that he barely realised that he was about to reach his destination; and so deep in thought that he didn’t even realise that his nose was, once again, flowing with blood and slowly dripping onto his white shirt. [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:900px; height:400px; border-radius:5px; background-color: #efefef; position:relative; margin:auto[/class] [class=side]width:470px; height:360px; padding:10px; position:absolute; left:400px; top:10px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=pic]width:350px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f2/ff/6a/f2ff6a5f2d598bc11eea1853c7d82852.gif); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%; position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:5px;[/class] [class=name]width:500px; height:100px; font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: white; font-size:50px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;font-style: italic; position:absolute; top:250px; left:30px;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:14px; color: #292b37[/class] [class=contents]width:300px; height:250px;position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;border-radius:5px; background-color:white; padding:25px; overflow:hidden; display:none;[/class] [class=tab]width:25px; height:25px; padding:10px; text-align:center;color:white; font-size:18px; display:inline-block; background-color: rgb(132, 132, 132, 0.7); border-radius:5px; margin:10px; cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=container]width:350px; height:50px; position:absolute; top:325px; left:20px;[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:10px; top:25px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=sticky2]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:280px; top:300px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: #efefef; font-size:30px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [class=h2]margin-top:-40px;color: black; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [script class=tab01 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab01 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents02[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents02[/script]

coded by weldherwings

[div class=bg] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=name]ryu joo yeon[/div] [div class="contents contents01"][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood.[/div][div class=h2]mood.[/div] melancholic > concern x 5
[div class=name]outfit.
[/div][/div] [div class=sticky][/div] [div class=sticky2][/div] [div class=container][div class="tab tab01"][/div] [div class="tab tab02"][/div] [div class="tab tab03"][/div] [/div] [div class=side][div class="scroll"] Joo Yeon was feeling stifled in her house but had nowhere else to go. Really, the story of her life nowadays. When she was younger, she might have just said to hell with it and went for a day-long drive down unfamiliar streets to explore. But now she had to worry about whether her baby would be missing her, if something was going to go wrong with the fashion show their branch was planning... A soft sigh slipped past her lips that she tried her best to hide from the maid cleaning up around the area. She scolded herself for being so miserable when nothing was really going wrong. It was quickly becoming a bad habit of hers.

Quietly, she left her seat — all the way across the long coffee table from where Ki-Tae usually sat, a physical distance that was maybe a thousandth of their emotional one, though he luckily wasn't home now — and went to the backyard for a breath of fresh air. The viridian garden, dotted with the cheerful pastel of the flowers, was a sight for sore eyes. As she strolled through it, a smile lifted the corners of her lips. Joo Yeon considered it this part of their home her masterpiece; though she, of course, hadn't personally planted or built most of it, she did design it. Ki-Tae had tried to help her, as well, but in the end he'd surrendered to the fact that aesthetics simply weren't his strong suit. Her smile grew stiff at the thought. She could haven sworn they were good together then. That she was happy with him and that he loved her. All of those statements sounded wrong now. Sounded like things she'd say to her brothers to keep them from getting into yet another fight with her husband or to her friends so they didn't worry ⁠— helpless lies to keep fake peace.

Suddenly, the light breeze switched from calming to chilly, causing Joo Yeon's bare shoulders to tremble. She'd forgotten to bring out a jacket — a real smart thing to do when she was still in her silk nightdress, a garment that did nothing to hide her body, much less protect it. She had only finished work at 5am after a long teleconference with fellow executives in New York and only slept a couple hours after so she could send her Hyun-ie to school. Needless to say, she was out like a light the moment she returned, until the afternoon.

With a sigh, she started to head back in. Before she stepped into the house, however, she heard the gates opening. Surprised, she turned around to spot the tall figure heading towards her. Ah, it's Rohan, she thought as her eyes took in the familiar figure...wait Her gaze flitted from where it'd stopped dead on the red patch on his shirt to his face, where blood was dripping from his nose like a loose faucet. Her heart stopped, her eyes widened, and she was rushing to him before her brain could even fully register the situation.

"Oh my god," she blurted out, her words coming out in English from the shock. She reached out to touch his face, breath catching even more at the realization that the liquid on her fingers was, indeed, real blood. Her first, immediate thought was that she needed to get a handkerchief to this boy or vice versa. She grasped his hand and dragged him into the house. The moment they reached the living room, she grabbed some tissue and pushed him down to sit on the sofa. That was when her second thought finally entered her head: Why the hell was this kid coming to work while dripping a puddle of blood?

"If you were hurt, you could have called to reschedule, Rohan," she sighed, taking in the bruises on his face with a pang in her heart. Carefully, she wiped away the blood, trying her best to ignore how sparkly his wide eyes were as they stared, lost and seemingly surprised, up at her. For a few moments, she stayed quiet as she tended to him, before finally asking, "what happened?"
[/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:900px; height:400px; border-radius:5px; background-color: #efefef; position:relative; margin:auto[/class] [class=side]width:470px; height:360px; padding:10px; position:absolute; left:400px; top:10px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=pic]width:350px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/24/e9/eb/24e9eb3cea1c49c064cc05843a863d51.jpg); background-size:cover; background-position:0% 0%; position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:5px;[/class] [class=name]width:500px; height:100px; font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: white; font-size:50px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;font-style: italic; position:absolute; top:250px; left:30px;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:14px; color: #292b37[/class] [class=contents]width:300px; height:250px;position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;border-radius:5px; background-color:white; padding:25px; overflow:hidden; display:none;[/class] [class=tab]width:25px; height:25px; padding:10px; text-align:center;color:white; font-size:18px; display:inline-block; background-color: rgb(132, 132, 132, 0.7); border-radius:5px; margin:10px; cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=container]width:350px; height:50px; position:absolute; top:325px; left:20px;[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:10px; top:25px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=sticky2]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:280px; top:300px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: #efefef; font-size:30px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [class=h2]margin-top:-40px;color: black; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [script class=tab01 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab01 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents02[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents02[/script]

coded by weldherwings

[div class=bg] [div class=pic][/div] [div class=name]rohan liu[/div] [div class="contents contents01"][div class="scroll"][div class=h1]mood.[/div][div class=h2]mood.[/div] boobs.
[div class=h1]messed up face.[/div][div class=h2]messed up face.[/div] messed up
[div class=name]outfit.
[/div][/div] [div class=sticky][/div] [div class=sticky2][/div] [div class=container][div class="tab tab01"][/div] [div class="tab tab02"][/div] [div class="tab tab03"][/div] [/div] [div class=side][div class="scroll"]Rohan was so deep in his thoughts and counting on his fingers that the fact his nose was flowing like a river full of blood didn’t even register. His mind was focused on far much more important things – like if he was going to have enough money this week to pay for the house and for food for both his Appa and himself. His brows furrowed as he opened up the gate to the residence, thinking that he must’ve miscalculated something wrong because, at this point, they were very short and wouldn’t be able to pay the bills. It was at this moment that he heard those English words fall from someone’s mouth, causing him to look up and see who the said person was.

Oh! Mrs Ryu! Wait – what the heck was happening. Rohan’s eyes widened in surprise as the older woman reached out to touch his face. Wait – was she going to touch his bruise? Dammit, he knew that he should’ve tried to put some makeup on or something. And as Joo Yeon took hold of his hand and began to lead him inside, Rohan was left in a state of shock and surprise. What the heck? It was just a bruise? What was so bad about it? She pushed him to sit on the sofa and was- wait, why did she grab tissues?!

The boy had so many questions rattling in his brain. What the hell was going on?! And then she mentioned about being hurt? Oh damn… So it was the bruise. But it was just a bruise! Okay, yeah, I suppose coming into work with a giant ass bruise wasn’t the best look. Man, he really should’ve tried to borrow some girl’s make up at school today. Rohan was preparing himself to apologise to his boss when he felt the tissue coming up to his face and – oh wait. Did he get another nose bleed?

His eyes widened as he felt the warmth spread across his upper lip as Joo Yeon wiped the area with a tissue. Luckily for the boy, he didn’t half-ass nose bleeds apparently. When it started it took a fair while for them to stop. I guess he was just blessed with those genes. As he sat there, in silence, he allowed his boss to continue wiping because, well, she seemed to be doing a bang-up job with it anyways. And then that’s when he caught sight of them. Now, he didn’t want to seem like some horny caveman. But they were just… there. Just… right in front of his face. That’s right.

Boobs.

Oh God, when did he become a teenager again? And why was she wearing something like this around the garden?! I mean, he wasn’t complaining that she was wearing it because well… boobs. And as he couldn’t help but stare at them as they stared at him, he was thankful she was wearing what she was wearing. That was until he heard her voice. By God, he thought he was going to have a heart attack. The poor boy jumped slightly, his eyes snapping upwards to look his boss in the eyes. Oh damn. Did she see him staring at her boobs? He tried not to make it look obvious but oh dear Lord, what if she fired him for it?. Okay, no Rohan. Just… act natural.

I uh…” Rohan gulped lightly as his brain began to rattle around, trying to figure out what to say. He couldn’t go ahead and say what really happened; that his Appa got drunk and beat him around while he was trying to help him get home. “I uh… Fell over yesterday… At school… I fell… down some stairs…” Okay, that seemed like something a normal person would say? “I just… My nose bleeds are really bad. I got one yesterday so I’m… I’m expecting that I’ll have them for the next week or something, you know?

Okay, can we go back to being in silent again so I can look at the boobies again? [/div][/div] [/div] [class=bg]width:900px; height:400px; border-radius:5px; background-color: #efefef; position:relative; margin:auto[/class] [class=side]width:470px; height:360px; padding:10px; position:absolute; left:400px; top:10px; overflow:hidden;[/class] [class=pic]width:350px; height:300px; background:url(https://i.pinimg.com/originals/f2/ff/6a/f2ff6a5f2d598bc11eea1853c7d82852.gif); background-size:cover; background-position:50% 30%; position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;filter:grayscale(100%); border-radius:5px;[/class] [class=name]width:500px; height:100px; font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: white; font-size:50px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;font-style: italic; position:absolute; top:250px; left:30px;[/class] [class name=scroll]width: 100%;height: 98%; overflow: hidden;box-sizing: content-box;padding-right:50px;padding-left:5px; left: -2px;overflow-Y: scroll;overflow-X: hidden; font-family:Karla; font-size:14px; color: #292b37[/class] [class=contents]width:300px; height:250px;position:absolute; top:20px; left:20px;border-radius:5px; background-color:white; padding:25px; overflow:hidden; display:none;[/class] [class=tab]width:25px; height:25px; padding:10px; text-align:center;color:white; font-size:18px; display:inline-block; background-color: rgb(132, 132, 132, 0.7); border-radius:5px; margin:10px; cursor: pointer;[/class] [class=container]width:350px; height:50px; position:absolute; top:325px; left:20px;[/class] [class=sticky]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:10px; top:25px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=sticky2]height:20px; width:100px; background-color:rgb(206, 206, 206, 0.7); position:absolute; left:280px; top:300px; transform:rotate(-20deg);[/class] [class=h1]font-family:Work Sans; text-transform: uppercase; color: transparent;-webkit-text-stroke-width: 1.5px; -webkit-text-stroke-color: #efefef; font-size:30px;font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [class=h2]margin-top:-40px;color: black; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:-1px;[/class] [script class=tab01 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab01 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents01[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseenter] fadeIn 500 contents02[/script] [script class=tab02 on=mouseleave] fadeOut 500 contents02[/script]

coded by weldherwings

Users who are viewing this thread

Back