• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern b e ❤️ m i n e !

@growl Thanks!!!! I been dying to use a mean cheerleader in a rp :3 Also I think your character looks awesome (and I'm super jealous of your bbcode skills)

Last edited by a moderator:
Mayhem said:
@growl Thanks!!!! I been dying to use a mean cheerleader in a rp :3 Also I think your character looks awesome (and I'm super jealous of your bbcode skills)
b!tchy characters in general are just delightful to play imo xD

thank you! i'm working on a lab report rn (and effectively procrastinating on yt) but i'm also trying to develop iris' personality a little more because i think it looks kinda bland at the moment.

Last edited by a moderator:
As a mythology geek I REALLY appreciate the names you used for her and all her family!

@Ambivalence I love what you did with the coding!!!!! Thank you so much!! :D

@Ambivalence hey! I need to add a writing sample, but other than that, I'm finished. I would love some help with coding though, as I've never done it before (' :) )

Thanks so much for the opportunity!

Um... This might seem stupid, but how do I PM? I don't know how this site works, so I'm sorta confused as to how to start one...

No problem I can PM you. ^^ But if you click the little letter next to your alerts, it should make a drop down window with "Start a New Conversation" at the bottom. From there, just input the correct info that it asks for.

I find coding both fun yet hair ripping xD

Like I'm working on my base for my character so it's gonna be a while before I actually start on her personality and stuff

Is it too late for me to apply for this? Also, just wanted to ask: is this first come first serve or do you choose by quality once the deadline comes? Curious, because I have a character in mind for this and I absolutely adore the plot so far. :-) @Ambivalence

tumblr_lmqdd0wxMl1qhc137o1_500.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back