• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avengers: Next Generation

Darn. Was totally gonna have Connor go out and be like WTF where's the traffic and peoplez?

Nothing really, the people in the Sanctum are leaving, Massace attacked Kionu in the sewers, Ultron tried hacking Stark tower, now those who left the Sanctum are being stopped y the military since it's past curfew.

Since it's curfew he wouldn't be allowed outside, he can be still in Stark tower,on a lower floor, so the others didn't notice, the tower is locked down due to the hack attempt, so he'll be incredibly confused on what happened.

Archangel Galdrael] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/14447-barbas/ said:
@Barbas[/URL]
Do we really need another battle with the iron man suits?

...It's rest time... ;-;
I second the notion

I was just going to have them attack the military, but I can have them do something else if you want.

I figure we don't need any battle between anyone at all... We had a major battle, I figure the heroes just bond for a while now, whilst Ultron just upgrades himself. Ultron could steal the suits, break them down, and use their components as an upgrade?

I'm just sayin. Aedan was left in charge and the windows are smashed.

Cassies gonna be like "Aedan! You got some splaining to do!"

[QUOTE="Archangel Galdrael]That's why he's like... 'Crap'.
xD

[/QUOTE]
BTW sorry if I'm being rude but, can we get a response from the army guys?

Also Aden could theoretically blame it on Fury's kid, she'd never mess with her

Do we only get to be from avengers characters or can we spawn from other characters and then join.

LokiofSP said:
BTW sorry if I'm being rude but, can we get a response from the army guys?
Also Aden could theoretically blame it on Fury's kid, she'd never mess with her
Just got back! I'm on it.

Sorry if I'm being rude but could someone check my character so I know if he is accepted or not so I can join the rp soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Back