Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Archon said:
But this isn't Steve Rogers Captain America.
It's Conner Rogers Captain America.

So we'z good! :D
But wait!

If Steve is Hydra, and Steve is Conner's dad, then that means!

Mother of god...

Conner is Hydra, and Crono isn't here to say otherwise!

CasualDragon said:
I can't believe that they would do that... Especially since Cap was created by Jewish comic creators to fight Hydra which was representing the Nazi's... I don't know about you all but I find that crazy disrespectful to the original creators of Captain America. But alas until more editions are released and we hear the full story I guess we'll have no choice but to wait.
I think it's a bunch of hogwash tbh ^_^

sitanomoto said:
NUUUU TAKE A KITTEN!!! <3

200.gif

CasualDragon said:
I can't believe that they would do that... Especially since Cap was created by Jewish comic creators to fight Hydra which was representing the Nazi's... I don't know about you all but I find that crazy disrespectful to the original creators of Captain America. But alas until more editions are released and we hear the full story I guess we'll have no choice but to wait.
I REFUSE TO BELIEVE A WORD!!!

*sobs into Captain America pillow*

Yes I have a captain America pillow. Don't judge me.

sitanomoto said:

You're among some of the nerdiest people around so no judgement xD

sitanomoto said:

My friend payed like $35 for a Captain America plushie so none of us are judging bby (O:))

[QUOTE="Raikou Kaminari]This is why anime shall overcome comics one day
tumblr_o7sitxN4Uy1tmvxxdo1_500.gif

[/QUOTE]
Go to hell anime...

COMIX 4EVER!!!!

phoenix20desk20slam.gif

It all makes so much sense. Steve's a hydra agent. Connor his son is also an agent, but we never knew. And Crono was the mastermind behind it all.

He had it all planned from the very beginning. Even the chances of us being here and having this very conversation without him.

This Is PROOF!

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]
phoenix20desk20slam.gif

It all makes so much sense. Steve's a hydra agent. Connor his son is also an agent, but we never knew. And Crono was the mastermind behind it all.

He had it all planned from the very beginning. Even the chances of us being here and having this very conversation without him.

This Is PROOF!

[/QUOTE]
Conner=Captain Hydra confirmed

Archon said:
The next big story arc, in respect for Captain America: Civil War, will be a CIVIL WAR 2 for our own Avengers! (nothing related to Crono, because who cares about that guy, right?) This means any plots or plans you have as either a main antagonist, or anything related to city-wide decimation and/or murder of political figures and heroes must be temporarily put... ON HOLD!
/announcement

@theManCalledSting @Pink Gorilla @TheMADQ @Yngwie Schutz @LucianGrey7971 anyoneI missed still in the roleplay, which I can tell is a lot, I'm so sorry! ;-;
Augustus will start the war of WW3 at the end of this new event

Hey guys, I'm new to this rp, I have made a character. But now I am just wondering how I could jump in? Or if you guys were panning anything?

[QUOTE="The Regal Rper]
phoenix20desk20slam.gif

This Is PROOF!

[/QUOTE]
LokiofSP said:
Conner=Captain Hydra confirmed
[media]

[/media]
KingHalliwell said:
Hey guys, I'm new to this rp, I have made a character. But now I am just wondering how I could jump in? Or if you guys were panning anything?
Well, there's about to be this meet-up thing. Somehow, you can shoehorn yourself in that way

Comix vs Anime huh...hmm interesting. I can think of so many fights with my vast knowledge of anime and my somewhat limited knowledge of comics

Users who are viewing this thread

Back