Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
The Unamed Beast] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13975-sitanomoto/ said:
@sitanomoto[/URL] are we going to wait for others to post? Just asking, cause if we are then I can be patient. Just waiting for you
Im doing homework, I'll be done soon :3

sitanomoto said:
Im doing homework, I'll be done soon :3
KK!! Understood boss!!

And this part is for everyone! This used to be my sisters account, yes. But It was also my backup account. So I took it back and now use it for my own. Just incase anyone was wondering

WAAATTTT!? So that must mean... We've been talking to the wrong Unnamed! #Exposed #DramaAlert #Fake #TMZ #RoastedSomehow

I kid, I kid

Pyosimros said:
WAAATTTT!? So that must mean... We've been talking to the wrong Unnamed! #Exposed #DramaAlert #Fake #TMZ #RoastedSomehow
I kid, I kid
lolz. no. I lost my account by forgetting the pass I recently reset it to. So I kept this one as a backup. she has chosen another account. I am Character, so do not worry.

The Regal Rper]Remember when making a CS sheet didn't take that long? Well it does now. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13975-sitanomoto/ said:
@sitanomoto[/URL]
tell me about it. My older cs's used to be soooo short.... now... now just look at them!!!

The Regal Rper]It's tough trying to make a character look good. [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18526-the-unamed-beast/ said:
@The Unamed Beast[/URL] Speaking of which I've made mine, I suppose i just need to wait now
I saw it. I like it but I am sadly not one of the mods. You do sadly need to wait. Sorry

Soo, now that I'm in I guess I'll ask. What exactly is going on so far?

Any takers? I'll pay you with Jack's trust and constant annoyance (friendship, although not really)

hudhouse said:
Augustus abruptly opened his palm, the security system in his house hacking into the signals released by Cell. Within moments, a hologram of a form close, but not all the way there, would form near Cassie. Augustus spoke over the communications, "This way you won't be terrified... I have met much worse in the last 3 hours..."
She is quite literally inside the armor. Just in the programming. She is not outside the house. You can not really block her without making the armor not work, even then she can just get into the electric works of the house.

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]She is quite literally inside the armor. Just in the programming. She is not outside the house. You can not really block her without making the armor not work, even then she can just get into the electric works of the house.

[/QUOTE]
All he is doing is making a hologram. He is hacking into CASSIE'S suit to find the personality, and making a hologram for Cassie's sake. it's like Hatsune Miku, your still the programming completely fine, but I am just projecting something that looks close to ya.

hudhouse said:
All he is doing is making a hologram. He is hacking into CASSIE'S suit to find the personality, and making a hologram for Cassie's sake. it's like Hatsune Miku, your still the programming completely fine, but I am just projecting something that looks close to ya.
Oh okay. You should have just said it was of Cell. I would not have said anything lol

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]Oh okay. You should have just said it was of Cell. I would not have said anything lol

[/QUOTE]
(Z_Z)

[QUOTE="The Unamed Beast]I guess I shall respond to that then

[/QUOTE]
I meant that I am tired, and going to bed now. Being tired, I messed it up. G'night

Users who are viewing this thread

Back