Avengers: Age of Youth - Out of Character

When should we start again?

• Now

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • After school stuff has slowed down (June?)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
CasualDragon said:
I had no wifi for the last couple of days! Sorry more specifically to @Demonhunter because I think I may have left you hanging pal! I'm so sorry if I caused any problems!
ah dont worry about it. idrohs still where yopu left him

WHAT!? This is outrageous!!! I went to my profile page to go check how many hype cookies I have (like any sane person does), and it doesn't display it!! >:C

Unless... *Pulls out a cookie gun* ONE OF YOU STOLE MY HYPE COOKIES!!!

Pyosimros said:
WHAT!? This is outrageous!!! I went to my profile page to go check how many hype cookies I have (like any sane person does), and it doesn't display it!! >:C
Unless... *Pulls out a cookie gun* ONE OF YOU STOLE MY HYPE COOKIES!!!
I GAVE IT BACK! I'M SO SORRY!

Also, Sitan mentioned me ages ago and I was in school and couldn't reply and now I'm lost again ;-;

LokiofSP said:
I GAVE IT BACK! I'M SO SORRY!
Also, Sitan mentioned me ages ago and I was in school and couldn't reply and now I'm lost again ;-;
My god... that's terrible... To make you feel better, have one of our gourmet, 100% all natural with no artificial flavoring, hype cookies

Pyosimros said:
My god... that's terrible... To make you feel better, have one of our gourmet, 100% all natural with no artificial flavoring, hype cookies
I couldn't take it in good nature, have it back good sir

Runakei said:
What's currently going on in the RP?
Well everyone is about to meet up at the lobby in Avenger's tower, but on my end Gus just finished his meeting with Cassie and is fighting one of his old friend

Would it be selfish if I have to make a small group of avengers to find Desimus? Cuz he's still gone, in Europe somewhere.

Yes.

Sorta.

Not really.

Maybe?

Probably would if you'd asked for it right now as I think many of us just want a little chill time. xD

I suppose if you set up something (eventually) to give them reason to go looking? I dunno, that's just my opinion.

They'd more or less been dismissed at some point in the past I guess, and are only now just trying to re-form a team.

Edit:

I guess a squad of new recruits could be sent to seek out Desimus. Maybe the Avengers get a distress call or maybe they are just sent to ask if he'd like to join/re-join?

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Robin man]Does anyone have any big plans for a Villian at the current moment?

[/QUOTE]
Heres a hint...

nb44e27tuk3hjlwqax4s.jpg

I'm also going to soon shoot the cs up for a kingpin kid, so that could work too.

And yeah that's fine, its just it wouldn't make sense if he was gone, and then just came back for no reason.

No.... If you look closely... Peasant spelled backwards is tnaseap... Which could only mean.......

Connors alleged fourth adopted son named Richard is the next.villain

Users who are viewing this thread

Back