• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: The Resurgence

great! As for firearms, the ones in the world are more advanced than that of present day and are pretty much the level of other sci worlds. Meaning there are weapons using bullets, explosives, and stuff like energy blasters, etc. Feel free to be creative with the weapons that your characters carry, as long as you aren't carrying some crazy superweapon that can obliterate entire armies in one shot or something like that.

(Weapons are actually something I forgot to mention in the CS ><. If you have weapons just put them somewhere with your abilities or fighting style.)

Still working the particulara of my backstory... I am going for a zuko side turn and I am thinking of a secret sibling will help make the turn. Anyone want the role?

Miss Ditzy] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3029-silverflight/ said:
@SilverFlight[/URL] @Savagai sure, why not?
welcome aboard!

@NostalgiaOwl yep I'm fine with that. And I love character flaws so much, so I'm excited to see what you've come up with. ^*
Now working on a sheet, I only need to fill in his personality and bio ;)

[QUOTE="Anno Bane]Am i going to be the only male? haha lucky Yeh-Lu! :D

[/QUOTE]
Newp I'll be playing a male, unless I find a pic of a female that screams to me to play her

@Miss Ditzy

Can you look at my sheet? It could be a bit messy cause I used bits of other sheet, I tried to make it correct, but yeah, there might be some weird things :)

There are a bunch of people who just recently expressed their interest. I'll give them some time so they have a chance to put up a character. There are also I few new things I need to figure out since I'm letting in more people that I originally anticipated. So I can't answer that definitively but I want to get started as soon as possible

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Miss Ditzy]There are a bunch of people who just recently expressed their interest. I'll give them some time so they have a chance to put up a character. There are also I few new things I need to figure out since I'm letting in more people that I originally anticipated. So I can't answer that definitively but I want to get started as soon as possible

[/QUOTE]
Well, I am probably fast cause I made a CS in the same hour as I found this :P

If you need any help, just message me!

@gogojojo331 @Kirko @DialgaMatthewa

Just a polite little poke to see if you are still interested in joining and the progress on your characters if you are. I will try waiting for you if you need a little more time.

Now this message is for everyone: I am currently working on the first post and I am just making sure if everyone is going to be meeting up at the same place for the beginning of the rp (Meaning you have all gotten the strange dream telling you to meet at the mysterious location.). If you are planning on doing something slightly different or have any other questions, please let me know now so I can accommodate the changes.

Miss Ditzy] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/6388-gogojojo331/ said:
@gogojojo331[/URL] @Kirko @DialgaMatthewa
Just a polite little poke to see if you are still interested in joining and the progress on your characters if you are. I will try waiting for you if you need a little more time.

Now this message is for everyone: I am currently working on the first post and I am just making sure if everyone is going to be meeting up at the same place for the beginning of the rp (Meaning you have all gotten the strange dream telling you to meet at the mysterious location.). If you are planning on doing something slightly different or have any other questions, please let me know now so I can accommodate the changes.
Like I mentioned, my character is going through the zuko turn from good to bad thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back