• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

Sorry to say this, but this RP has kinda died off for me. Like, I wouldn't really be interested in rejoining it if it were start up again. :/

That's a shame. Well, to each their own I guess. I dunno, it's just that this RP is probably my favorite one since I joined, and we've established such good characters and relationships, and we've got a good story going. It'd be a waste to let it die.

jamaicanviking said:
That's a shame. Well, to each their own I guess. I dunno, it's just that this RP is probably my favorite one since I joined, and we've established such good characters and relationships, and we've got a good story going. It'd be a waste to let it die.
This

I still want to teach everyone metalbending/earthbending, i have evil plans for Masked Man...

Hey guys!

I seriously want to kick this back into gear.

Let me ponder for a while to see how we can bring this back.

As for now who's still here and willing to continue this?

NessieAlways said:
Hey guys!
I seriously want to kick this back into gear.

Let me ponder for a while to see how we can bring this back.

As for now who's still here and willing to continue this?
Here! Here!

Okay,

@jamaicanviking @Flutterby @too much idea @Peaceswore

I've come up with an idea!

So the next plot point I was hoping we got to was going to be in the fire nation village. With that I was going to add a few new characters and such.

Since we're on a break, we can use this to pause to regroup and rebuild.

Basically:

• Clean up threads for them to look neat.
  • Post a recruitment thread for new players
  • Make summaries of what's been going on
  • Have a short period of recruitment
  • Re-start welcoming all new characters!

Or we can just continue by ourselves...

Or any ideas you guys may have =)

I think the first option is the way to go, honestly. Like, we could go by ourselves from now on but I don't see that working for very long. Getting new members would also be a welcome change of pace

It'll be cool to have new characters.

What about we time skipped and gather everyone at a one place? Then when Avatar got asked about where his team members go, he could say that 'they left to continue their own journey'

Yeah that's what I was planning on doing.

Sort of like:

TIME SKIP!

Spirits dropped off the Avatar and Team in a near by village so they can continue their quest. Some of the character's though were severely injured or felt homesick so the spirits took them back to Republic City.

That way if people decided to jump back in later their characters will be waiting for them in RC.

Alright. Maybe Chen could pick them up on a blimp to their new destination? Since the number of 'guards' around Avatar significantly decreased Chen could tag along as well.

Sounds good!

Maybe she also has some business in the area so her tagging along would be ideal.

If everyone is okay with us recruiting more ppl, I'll clean up the thread this weekend and start a recruitment thread by Monday.

NessieAlways said:
Sounds good!
Maybe she also has some business in the area so her tagging along would be ideal.
What about her chasing the Masked Man? In my last post, the Masked Man is sending out invitation for the underground spirit fight.

I'm still here, I promise! And new characters/people might be a good idea, but I love my Opal too much to change her ^^

There's no need to change you original character. I'm still going to keep my Ryo and Izumi in case I need them in the future, but I'll have them as side characters instead of my actual characters since I'll be changing in order to keep the plot moving.

So if you guys want new characters then feel free to make them.

If not keeping the original ones is A-Okay!

I'll start clean up in a few, so don't freak out if you guys see changes happening =D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back