• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Avatar: Spirits Awaken

Sogata and Jeng need to meet up with the rest, but other then that we should be good.

Lioness075 said:
Well, as far as I can remember, those two are still in the hangar, specifically where all their cages are and where everyone was captivated, and just finished fighting with each other so they should be leaving within another post or two.
Thank you Lioness, then I shall post my, not really a response to anything ship post. So strap in! For this crappy phone post that took me way too long to do!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys!

I'll be replying tomorrow!

I got super busy with some of my other RPs that are just taking off so I've neglected this one a bit.

Sorry, but I'll have a post tomorrow =)

*cough* New characters coming soon *cough*

New characters with new RPers or just new characters? *curious*

Hey, just a warning that I'll be busy most of Monday for some military stuff and then on Tuesday I'm heading out for 3 weeks of training. My responses might be a bit scattered and delayed at times. I'll be back from the training on the 31st so then my posts should become regular again at that point. ^^

Lioness075 said:
Hey, just a warning that I'll be busy most of Monday for some military stuff and then on Tuesday I'm heading out for 3 weeks of training. My responses might be a bit scattered and delayed at times. I'll be back from the training on the 31st so then my posts should become regular again at that point. ^^
Thank you for letting me know!

Peaceswore said:
I forgot about this!!!!! *cries* I'm sorry! Can someone tell me where the other are at? TT-TT
My Character is in Republic City. She's in the "rich" part and just stole food from a store.

And ronon stopped your character and was going turn her in until kids stopped him and told her to sit down dreambeat.

All freed currently. A bunch of spirits rushed in to attack all the guards outside and so now they all have a chance to escape. Also, Sogata burned that evil metal arm guy to death. Literally. So now an injured Manjano and Opal are being helped by Jeng, Sogata, and Leandra, as all of them are trying to escape.

Let's see, Jeng and Opal are both together at the main entrance of the hangar currently. Leandra is helping Manjano along a hallway back towards the entrance and Sogata is with the twins, but hasn't responded yet so I'm assuming he's still standing in that hallway, but not following the twins just yet.

Hey guys I'm going to be out of state until Monday. I have my laptop with me but I don't know if I'll be able to connect to wifi. I'll be keeping tabs with my phone though!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DreamBeat said:
I've only been on here for a short while, but I'm going to bow out of this RP. It was fun~
Aww it was fun having you!

Hope to see you around!

Your character will be waiting here if you decide to come back!

Hey guys!

I'm back!

Let me know when you all get out of the smugglers base and to the village (Hinted in Riichi's last post) so I can post up our new side characters =)

That's gonna happen soon I just have some things I have take care of plan on it today

Users who are viewing this thread

Back