• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Aurora - The Supernatural Continent

Doomshroud

π”»π•£π•–π•’π•žπ•–π•£
For OOC discussions, random chat, debates, and whatnot. Enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm getting a little bit busy, sorry. If this thing holds out I might join.

Hmm, I am actually sitting on the edge of this one. The efforts with the Setting/Locations as well the Organization tip the scale to be more favorable, however I am still uncertain. And that is not your fault, I'm just overly cautious about 'Sandbox' types. Then again, I am curious as to how much fun I may have playing in such a world... My apologies, I am rambling.

Definitely count me as interested, and watching. Preferably, I would like to wait for a couple of character sheets to appear, simply as a guide. (This may or may not be due to my preference of keeping gender counts even. *Cough*)

Why is it that every time I read back over something, even the rules, I am more inclined to just jump in face first...

Anyways! You can count me... Over there in the corner somewhere with their hand up. Or, if I'm not welcome due to being new to the site, that is completely understandable!

Kirito Kei] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18329-apex/ said:
@Apex[/URL] This role seems well thought out... count me in!
Hooray!

[QUOTE="Kel Vas]Hmm, I am actually sitting on the edge of this one. The efforts with the Setting/Locations as well the Organization tip the scale to be more favorable, however I am still uncertain. And that is not your fault, I'm just overly cautious about 'Sandbox' types. Then again, I am curious as to how much fun I may have playing in such a world... My apologies, I am rambling.
Definitely count me as interested, and watching. Preferably, I would like to wait for a couple of character sheets to appear, simply as a guide. (This may or may not be due to my preference of keeping gender counts even. *Cough*)

Why is it that every time I read back over something, even the rules, I am more inclined to just jump in face first...

Anyways! You can count me... Over there in the corner somewhere with their hand up. Or, if I'm not welcome due to being new to the site, that is completely understandable!

[/QUOTE]
That's fine! I'm glad you're interested, and hope you'll be able to join.

You can still join in this RP regardless of being new, that much doesn't exclude you :)

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]I'm assuredly in and I'll see what I can do about bringing in some friends.

[/QUOTE]
Sounds good

[QUOTE="Kai'zen Makaira]How many characters can we have?

[/QUOTE]
As many as you can keep up with.

Oh, a wild Draconian appears! Lucky me, it helps narrow down my character selection!

Hmm, what gender is your character going to be Apex? I may very well just even it out for now. (Well, until more appear...)

Wait a second, there is now gender slot in the sheet! Oh, this will be positively amusing..

Edit: Or, wait, Kai wasn't the Drac, what am I thinking..... Hello Kai!

[QUOTE="Kel Vas]Oh, a wild Draconian appears! Lucky me, it helps narrow down my character selection!
Hmm, what gender is your character going to be Apex? I may very well just even it out for now. (Well, until more appear...)

Wait a second, there is now gender slot in the sheet! Oh, this will be positively amusing..

Edit: Or, wait, Kai wasn't the Drac, what am I thinking..... Hello Kai!

[/QUOTE]
There's a 99.9% chance that my character will be male.

Ha! Almost forgot the gender slot.

I'd definitely be up for joining this. It's always awesome to see a lot of effort put into an original setting. (^.^)

Apex said:
Ha! Almost forgot the gender slot.
Aww, I shouldn't have said anything, that would have been a fun.. Kidding, kidding!

I'll look into further designing a female character, would you mind if I toy with a bit of BBCoding for the sheet? Kind of want to see what the site has to offer on that side.

[QUOTE="Kel Vas]Aww, I shouldn't have said anything, that would have been a fun.. Kidding, kidding!
I'll look into further designing a female character, would you mind if I toy with a bit of BBCoding for the sheet? Kind of want to see what the site has to offer on that side.

[/QUOTE]
I don't mind BBCoding, feel free.

DergTheDergon said:
I'd definitely be up for joining this. It's always awesome to see a lot of effort put into an original setting. (^.^)
Gracias!

Kirito Kei] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18329-apex/ said:
@Apex[/URL] Out of curiosity, would you mind if my character image was Archer from Fate/stay Night Unlimited Blade Works?
I don't mind, that's an awesome look for a character.

I'm almost tempted to use Kirei as a look for another character on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back