Asylum for criminally insane... nekos?!

Shade looked at Karina with concern. When he heard her talk he closed his eyes and sighed. He knew that Karina would refuse any help that he would offer. Shade's eyes opened again when he thought of an idea. He gracefully walked towards Karina until he was directly behind her. Then he leaned in and whispered, "Please, don't move." In one swift motion Shade picked Karina up began carrying her bridal style towards the others.

Karina was caught off guard by the abrupt lift from the surface and by reaction denied any form of assistance offered to her. She felt embarrassed by her lack of ability and a sense of helplessness latched onto her. She didn't like to appear as "The damsel in distress" in situations and more times than not, she spent most of her time attempting to advoid that. It seems as though she's failed this time, though.

"I don't need your assistance," she said, "I can manage on my own."

She wouldn't have an easy time, but she had too much pride to allow someone to help her. She wondered if he only knew what she had done, that perhaps he wouldn't have much of a desire to help her. However, he didn't seem to fear those on the third level, which made her question his own reasoning for being here. She supposed it was possible that maybe she herself wouldn't want to be near him if she knew what he did. Although, she didn't think it was fathomable that someone could be more disgusting than herself. Of course, she's been wrong before. She glanced questioningly at him.

Mori laughed softly, standing up so that they were eye level. She whipped her tail, coiling it softly around her waist. "Hi Rin!" She squealed with joy, bouncing on her toes. She plopped herself back on to the ground, handing him her tattered blankie. She gently took the small blanket, places it on to the ground, and put two plastic dolls on to the cloth. She handed Rin a small girl with brown hair, Mori took the red head with a purple dress. "Wanna play? I always play by myself." She whispered quietly, making the doll hop about abundantly.

Shade glances at Karina, "Sure, whatever you say princess. I know that you would have kept limping until you caused permanent damage to your ankle right?" Shade continues walking back to Vanilla and Emmy. "Besides, who wouldn't want to be carried by me and it's faster this way.

Rin smiled and nodded."Sure."He giggled as he played with the doll,usually he'd be destroying the doll but he didn't feel like it at the time so he just did what the girl did with her doll. Gin popped down beside Rin as he listened with a smile on his face,it sounded like Rin was having fun now. Gin looked as if watching them even though he couldn't see anything,he could hear where they were so he could tell.

Emmy sat on the floor with her legs pulled close. she could hear footsteps but she didn't move from her spot near the wall .Who was to say they were even real?Her face was red from a mixture of frustration and confusion.

Karina peeked a glanced toward the man with incalescent eyes in curiosity. The corners of her lips quirked upwards into a small grin at the mentioning of "Princess." She use to devour men like him, which she found strangely ironic now that someone like him was actually attempting to help her.

"I suppose you're right," she spoke softly and her words rolled off her tounge with ease. "I'm flattered that you've came to my rescue. Perhaps this kerfuffle has just made me a bit too paranoid for my own good."

She peered down the hall to see two girls. "You get around a lot," she said, "don't you?"

Shade looked towards Vanilla and Emmy. "Of course, are you a little jealous?" He grinned and leaned in closer to Karina's ear. "Don't worry, you're my main priority right now," Shade whispered. He lifted his head up smiled at the other nekos. "Don't worry ladies Shade is back with an old friend. This hurt little kitten is Karina."

Emmy looked up. So the footsteps were real, that made her feel a little better since she had figured they were anyways. Now what was this? Hadn't she been told before the name Alex? She looked them over and decied to let it go for now. 'Hi" Emmy replied softly, obviously tired from the stressfull scene that took place earlier.

Karina gave a toothy grin at the thought of a double crossing. Such devious intentions were a common game of hers to pass time. She was always more drawn toward the scandalous life style and eventually had mastered the mind games of man-eating. She wanted to understand his train of thought and functioning as a double-person. However, that was usually involved with her satisfaction in dismemberment and dissection of the mind. To do that, death would certainly be required.

Her eyes shifted toward the man with a red hue, "I'm charmed." She gave him a wolfish grin, "but I must warn that I do in fact bite," she whispered softly. She considered the thought of killing her fascination once making the escape out of the institution, but besides the fact that he was defiantly stronger than herself, there was still thousands of questions she had for him.She glanced toward Emmy, waiting for Shade's response.

Mori reached back in to her sweater pocket, shoving a small baggie filled with star-shaped beads in assorted colors, along with thin white string in to Rin's face. She dumped out the beads and handed him a small string, quickly placing beads on her own and tying a knot. "The tall guys said I could have two things with ne at all times. I wanted my dollies and my bracelet." She giggled, her eyes lighting up with an idea. She stood up, extending her arm towards Gin. "Here, I made you a bracelet. Take it.

Gin looked at her confused and heard Rin whisper,"Grab up 20 degrees,12 o'clock, 1 foot out...."And he grabbed just where he told him,where the bracelet was and he smiled."Thank you,I love it."Rin smiled as he made a bracelet too from the beads that were left,he hadn't done this before and it seemed fun.When he was done he looked at it and liked what he did,this was fun.

"Ah, little kitty has has fangs." Shade glanced between Vanilla and Emmy. He was wondering why Vanilla had stayed quiet during the little introduction. Shade focused his attention on Karina. "Can you walk now or do you want me to carry you the whole time?"

Mori grinned, yanking up a loose sweater sleeve and showing the 5 bracelets lined up her small forearm. A series of patterns and colors and variations of shapes. Her child-like smile grew wider, as she removed a purple bracelet and handed it to Blair. "Here y' go." She simply stated, reaching her arm out as far as she could. Once Blair hesitantly took it, Mori looked back to Rin. "I like your brother. He's quiet. He's nice." She fumbled with a bracelet on her wrist, nodding her head slowly. "I like you too though. Papa never let me talk, only Mama did. My papa wasn't very nice." She sighed, her gaze averting to her small feet.

Gin couldn't help but smile as Rin slightly laughed."We didn't like our dad very much ether,he wasn't...well nice ether."Rin smiled,trying not to think about it or he'd get mad and he didn't want to right now. It wouldn't be good if he did and even he knew that,he wished he could stay up here with these people but he couldn't. He slipped his bracelet on and looked at it on his wrist,he liked it.

Karina glanced questioningly at Shade, 'I think the phrase was 'Kitty has claws,' she thought to herself. However, she supposed that worked fine also. She swayed her feet toward the ground and motioned her weight toward her legs. "I'd be fine with either or," she replied.

She glanced toward the two girls.

Mori whimpered, gently tugging at her sweater sleeve and removing her bracelets. Scars, bruises and cuts were snaking up her arm. She twisted her body, lifting up the back if her sweater and revealing gruesome scars and bruises. She groaned quietly, putting her bracelets back on and facing the twins again. "Papa hurt me a lot. I didn't mean to hurt him." She sniffed, rubbing at her teary eyes furiously. She sniffled, snatching her blankie and holding it at her chest tightly. With a free hand, she shoved her dolls and Baggie back in to her pocket with sorrow. "But it's fine. Lets not talk about Papa anymore. Where's the food? I'm really hungry."

Rin and Gin pointed where the food was since both knew where it was,it was there favorite thing here. Though you couldn't just go and get it when ever you wanted,there were times you could go eat but now wasn't a time they could.

Shade thought about it for a while before he came to a decision. "Then I shall continue to carry you until you're sure that you'll be able to keep up." He looked around while he tried to think of which way to go. Sadly, he had a very bad sense of direction. "So...which way do we go ladies?"

Name: Rion Nezbit

Appearance:

View attachment 9362

How insane are you?{1-10}: 4

History{How did you get in here?}: the history of Rion's insanity is undetermined, other than the fact she is a born schizophrenic, and her hallucinations often make her black out and make her do very bad things. Other than that, she is pretty controlled.

Crush/Kids:None/none

Other: Keep her as a friend, she'll protect you. shun her, she'll kill you.

(Accepted {just for confirmation, this is more of an anime thread and also anime insane people with some type of animal ears and usually a tail}))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back