Asylum for criminally insane... nekos?!

"Nice to meet you, um.."There is a sound only heard by her, that shouts out at her suddenly. She jumps slightly staring off behind her, before standing. Being a good bit shorter than them she has to look up to see them fully. "Im Emmy" Glancing back every so often to see if there is actually something there. "I don't really know why im here."She shakes her head a little,"it'll come back to me...I think."

Alex noticed that Emmy kept looking at or for something. She looked back to see if Vanilla saw anything but she was still looking at Emmy. "Um...do you see something Emmy, I'm kinda worried about you."

Emmy looked back one last time " I just...",she cathces herself. She forces a smile though the worry in her eyes is clear "It's nothing." Her ears flattened slightly as a chill came over her. "what happens around here? do we just.... roam loose or?",she asks kinda confused about how things here.

Alex closed her eyes as she thought of a way to explain. She didn't want to scare her by telling her why she wasn't in a cell. "Well...if you're barely insane then you can walk around at certain times unless you're on level 3. I just...walked out of the elevator and helped other nekos. Vanilla and I are leaving this hell. So do you wanna come with us?"

"Yeah ok" she says comfortable with the idea. She hears a jingle then her hand goes to her neck. that odd weight, there had been a collar there the whole time? She quickly takes it off, it had a tag rounded on the edges and shiny, it read Emily. She didn't know why but the name made her sick, she tossed it to the floor without another thought. Noticing her little mini scene she looked at the two with apologetic eyes, "Where to now?"

Alex wrapped her tail around herself,"I dunno. I was going to blast through the walls until we found a way out but... it may cause the building to collapse. Do you two have any idea of what we should do?"

Her ears perked up at the idea."You can! It would be safer if you did it instead of me. Do you have an idea Emmy or do you want go along with Vanilla's?"

Emmy looks around carefully in search for cameras ,finding nothing. Sounded good enough to her. "it could work, we should try it." Her eyes glance around, she had heard another sound this time it sounded like crying" Though the sound could only be heard by her she asked" do you hear that?"

[MENTION=3301]Ember Bare[/MENTION] Long time no see.

Blair let out a hazy breath with short pauses, shifting in to a small laugh. "You must be kidding." She whispered, meeting his gaze and seeing his eyes seemed serious. "You're not." She choked, looking at his eyes in terror. "I'm so sorry!" She croaked, gazing at her feet as she felt a small tug on her ankle. She gazed down, shocked to meet the eyes of a small child.

Of course Gin couldn't really meet her gaze since he couldn't see it and never noticed it,he just smiled and wondered what he should do now.Rin was still thinking behind him and Gin knew he should get back to his room soon or he'll go berserk,which never ended good of course. And when he got that way he was worse then that crazy guy everyone spoke of from the 3rd level,at the moment Rin seemed occupied with his thoughts so he was safe for now.

(Hey!! X3)

Emmy shook, " It was probably nothing." She spoke with a quiver, holding her arms to her chest in order to keep calm. But now instead of hearing she was seeing and as calm as she tried to be she she couldn't fight it. Fear took over her body and she started to panic "the room, it-it's on fire." she moved to the other side of the hall to escape a non existant flame. "oh no" somehow she had been surrounded by fire it drew closer and closer untill it reached her. She blinked and it was gone. ALL of it the fire the sound of the flames crackling and the paint peeling from the walls. "what? it's all gone? where did it go?"

"Where did what go?" Alex looked around her to see whay Emmy had seen but she didn't see anything different. "Vanilla, do you see anything weird?"

The large eyes of the girl below Blair batted, and Blair carefully scooped her up. The child began to squirm. "Are kids even allowed here?" She muttered in the direction of Gin and Rin, her arms cradling the 5 year old.

(Do I hear I new character here? I do believe so.)

Name: Mori

Appearance: http://i581.photobucket.com/albums/ss255/neoclans/1136227838_zCute_Neko.jpg

She was often abused by her father and went insane, killing him and being sent to an asylum.

Other: She seldom gets very angry, she's more very scared of everything.

Gin raised his hand,"I am...he's not."He pointed at Rin,who was staring at the little kid.He's never seen such a little kid wander around,alone anyway and this one was so cute and small.He forgot anything he was thinking about before and just stared at the little kid,with a small smile on his face.Gin heard another person but a small one and wondered if he had missed something,since it kinda came out of no where for him.

Mori wiggled, and found a small escape. She quickly pounced off of Blair's hands, landing swiftly on her feet. She stood behind Blair, grabbing the teen's leg and peering from behind it, curious about the twins. "I, I mean, stay, uh..." Was all the child could squeak out, squirming nervously in the large sweater. A small blanket was clutched tightly in her hand, and the blanket quivered with her entire body.

Blair looked down at her leg, and back up at the twin with a grin. "I think she's scared, but I'm just guessing." She joked, gently picking up the torn fabric of the blanket. She released the tattered cloth, watching as a small hand extended and retrieved it.

Breathing heavy Emmy expained, "there was fire everywhere. Now its gone .This makes no sense."She reached out to touch a wall it was cold and there was no signs that a fire had been there at all.

Karina glanced around in a confused manner, unsure of where the specimen which she found so strikingly fascinating had gone. This was absolutely absurd and her stomach twisted with frustration. She had experimented on several bodies and made various notes on the human body, but never had she made an encounter with someone as so unique. To be able to change gender as well as physical appearance was outstandingly impressive, or at least for someone who didn't have any sort of experience such as that. Not only that, but this specimen was someone who could surpass the institutions security- in order to be able to escape, she would need someone such as that to help her.

She stumbled up and jerked her hand back as she felt the stinging from the cut. It was fairly painful, but she could manage. She began searching desperately for the one she knew as Shade/Alex, calling silently for him. She was afraid to be too loud; afraid of the shrouded beasts appearance or anything else that could be deemed as dangerous. The institution wasn't safe and the lack of security was to prove it.

She tripped over a small box of needles, spraining her ankle in the process. Her hand clasped toward her ankles and began to mentally scold herself for not being more graceful in action. She honestly had no idea how the institution managed on its own; it was in poor shape and everything was scattered about. She attempted to lift herself from the tile surface and stumbled in a limp. She refused to call out for help, because quite frankly, she hated feeling weak.

Gin now heard the little one and smiled,"Wonder why she's here alone."He asked as he felt Rin move behind him.Rin slowly came out from behind Gin and sat on the floor looked at the child with a curious look."Little girl...."He slightly tilted his head as he looked at her,his tail flipping around behind him as is ears twitched which each sound.

Alex's attention was drawn towards the sound of someone calling her. While she tried to think of the name that went with that voice, Shade made his apperance. "Karina..." Shade glanced back at Vanilla and Emmy. He shot them a large grin, "There's a lady calling me and I can't refuse so I'll see ya around." Shade turned around and began to walk towards Karina.

Karina stumbled around for a brief moment before clinging to the wall in an attempt not to fall. She wasn't able to run and had a relatively difficult time getting use to the sharp pain in her ankle. She knew it wasn't broken, but just a small sprain that she would eventually get use to. She limped a little farther into the hallway, hearing the foot steps of someone coming her way. She glanced down the dim hallway, seeing a familiar figure. She understood that this specimen was in "Shade-mode."

"I sprained my ankle," Karina said evenly, "I can walk a little bit but I'm sure it'll take some time getting use to."

Blair let out a quiet breath, her eyes refusing to look away from them. "I wonder..." She whispered, shock filling her body as the child moved.

Mori waddled toward Rin, a small grin printed on her small face. She sat down in front of him, crossing her legs like a pretzel. Her grin grew wider as she quietly spoke. "Hi! I'm Mori-chan, what's your name?" She asked innocently. Slowly, Mori delicately placed a tiny hand over Rin's, her eye contact or grin not breaking in the slightest.

Rin smiled"I'm Rin."He giggled at this little girl as he stared back at her,he liked this one.She was fun and he was interested in why this little girl was here,Gin heard Rin giggle and smiled.He must be good now,and he could feel Rin liked this little girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back