Asylum for criminally insane... nekos?!

Blair gazed at Rin, taking a step back and pressing her small hands to the wall. "Is Rin okay?" She whispered lowly, not wanting to offend anyone. She was a bit on edge now, not radiant and happy as she was before. Harsh reality began to catch up with her childish personality, and it hurt something deep within.

Rin shot back from the past and shook his head."I'm fine!..."He stated,seeming better as he loosened his grip."Just thinking...Yes just thinking..."He echoed to himself and whispered more which couldn't be heard.Gin just smiled nodding his head,this was how Rin normally way when he thought about something. Rin just stayed behind Gin with half his face hidden behind Gin's shoulder staring down,whispering to himself.

Blair stepped closer to the two, tapping her one toe on the ground. "How long have you two been here?" She curiously asked, fumbling with her fingers behind her back. She drew in a sharp amount of breath, cringing as it made a rather loud noise, disturbing the silence that filled the building. As if everyone held their breath waiting for her answer, the stuffiness made her feel very uncomfortable.

Rin had no idea,he had no way to tell unless he counted which he couldn't keep up with.Rin whispered into Gin's ear and Gin smiled,finally speaking."About 4 years maybe? at least that's the minimum I've counted,you could give a few years maybe."Gin had stopped at 4 years and didn't keep up since it was already a long time,besides counting and doing other things were hard to do at the same time.

Shade's attention was drawn towards the sound of someone coughing and he decided to check out who it came from. He took another glance at Karina and decided to follow his insticts. That's when Alex regained control and the little streak of white that kept moving. Her tail swished with curiousity as she approached the new female. She shyly cleared her throat to get her attention but Shade had taken interest in her. Red eyes glowed upon seeing her and Shade bowed like a gentleman and introduced himself. "Hello beautiful I'm Shade and you are...?"

"Vanilla" She said. It had been so long since she had spoken so her voice was like a breeze flowing through, no more than a wisp and ever so beautiful.

(so Gin and Rin came when they were 12...?)

Jesse muttered under his breath, pacing through level 3's hallways, unable to think of how to escape, how to leave this retched place without leaving Jami at the same time.

Shade purred softly after hearing Vanilla speak. "That's a cute name. I haven't seen you around before, are you new?" He tilted his head slighly waiting for Vanilla's response.

Jami wandered the first floor out of sheer boredom, dodging the nurses and nekos calmly as she paced the entire level repeatedly, already having memorized the entire first level.

"Hm...don't be shy, I won't bite." Shade gives Vanilla a charming grin. "I should warn you about the female me though. You'll get to meet her when my gorgeous red eyes turn blue." He tilts his head a little. "Well...I'll let her explain. So do you want to stay here or do you wanna leave with me?

Her eyes widen. "L-leave?" She stuttered. If she left...... what would happen to the sanity that held her together now. Would it shatter? Would another victim fall to her insanity? A mind unstable yet enveloped in a cloud of sanity. If that cloud disappeared.... all hell would break loose.

"Yep, leave. I've personally spent more than enough time caged and locked up so we're gonna bust out of here." Shade's eyes slowly turned blue as Alex gained control again. "I'm Alex... so will you escape with us? We nekos deserve a better life than this. Plus I have some unfinished buisness on the outside."

Name: Emmy (her full name is Emily Oleander)

Appearance: Emmy has short white hair hair with soft silver eyes. Shes rather short but doesn't think

much of it untill someone else does.her ears and tail are white also.(shes the pic next to my username)

How insane are you?{1-10}: 4

History{How did you get in here?}: Visual and auditory hallucinations,and Paranoia

Crush/Kids: none/none

Other: Might stare into to space randomly or walk off during conversation. Is shy at first meetings. Doesn't understand

why shes here and that some things she sees aren't real.

Hope it's okay that i post this here ^.^

Name: Tyleria McCloud (blindfolded one)

Appearance:
twinssingneko.jpg

How insane are you?{1-10}:8

History{How did you get in here?}:Tyleria was the second born between the two. She was born with pure white eyes. They knew something was wrong with her so they performed an eye test. It was positive that she was blind. She was seperated from her sister at birth and they had not seen eachother for an hour. After her sister Merlayria was born, Tyleria was changed. She started crying out of no where. The nurses tried to quiet her and so had her mother. Once she was in the room with her sister, she was calm. They had a strong bond. They grew up in a middle class home. For years the two stayed together. When they entered high school, things got bad. Tyleria was picked on and teased for being with two white eyes. One thing though, Tyleria NEVER shared her feelings with anyone but her sister. Every day she ould vent to her sister about the people at school. Tyleria could say whatever she wanted but she could never do anything about it. Graduation came aroound and thats when it got bad. They called her name and one boy made a rude remark. Suddenly her eyes turned bright red andshe tackled the kid to the ground. She clawed his torso and ripped his spine out with her mouth. Nothing stopped her. Slowly she murdered the entire student body. She was caught and braugh to the asylum. When she woke up, she had no recolection of what had happened.

Crush/Kids:N/A

Other: She can sense shapes using vibrations in a sound she makes

Name:Merlayria McCloud

Appearance:
twinssingneko.jpg

How insane are you?{1-10}:10

History{How did you get in here?}: When Merlayria was born, she knew something was wrong with her sister. It's because she had caused it. If anyone was the bad one, it was her. Merlayria was born with a strange connection to her sister. She could make her sister do what she wanted to an extent. That's what landed them in the asylum. After years of torture because they were different, Merlayria had enough. All her anger built up and finally it exploded. On graduation day, the one littleremark was a big deal. She gained control of her sister and made her slaughter all the people. Merlayria didn't realize until the people came that se had let herself do some of the murders as well. When they were captured, she made sure that Tyleria had no idea what happened.

Crush/Kids:n/a

Other: She is very quiet and collected.

Alex smiled softly upon hearing Vanilla's choice. "Good. But I don't want you to do something that you don't want to. If you're sure that you wanna come with me then take my hand." Alex puts out her right hand.

Cautiously, she took Alex's hand. A faint smile played on her lips. How was it that this neko was able to break through the barrier that kept her hidden from the world so easily? It was truly a miracle that might end a tragic tail (lol)....

Emmy woke up not quite sure where she was. Lying in the middle of a cell she raises herself to her feet and looks around trying to soak in her surroundings.What had she done to end up here? Her silver eyes find their way to the cell door notcing it is slightly cracked. She walks slowly and drowsily to the door and pushes it open, creating a squeaking sound that seemed to echo down the halls. Still feeling half asleep she stumples and lands face down in the hall.

When Shadow started to lead Vanilla down the hall her ears perked up at a loud sound. She kept walking towards the sound hand in hand with Vanilla. They stopped in their tracks when Alex sees someone on the floor. She released Vanilla's hand and continued walking towards the girl on the floor. "Um...are you okay?"

Using her hands to feel the floor Emmy pushed up,feeling a little less dizy but still unsure about what was going on.

It was difficult at first but she managed to pull herself into a sitting position. She cleared her eyes and looked around to see that

Two other than herself were there. It took a moment for it to register to Emmy that one had spoken to her, she kept silent for just a moment to remember

what was said, the question. "I-I guess...i dont know.", she says softly. Looking up at them she asks, "what is this place?"

Alex's ears went down in confusion. "Well, you're in an asylum for insane nekos but I'm not insane...just slightly murderous and out of control. The main thing is that we're all here for a reason so, what did you do to make the humans put you in here? My name is Alex and this is Vanilla what's your name?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Back