Asylum for criminally insane... nekos?!

Name: Azeel Jackson

Appearance: {too lazy to find a picture} Azeel has short snow-white hair, black eyes, and pale skin with freckles. His cat ears and tail are black, but his tail has white on the tip for about three inches. He wears mostly dark clothes and a black newsboy hat to try and cover his ears. His left ear is pierced with a silver bell.

How insane are you?{1-10}: 8

History{How did you get in here?}: Rather not say.

Crush/Kids: none

Other: is addicted to sweets.

((This is one that hasn't advanced much…Yay :D I will be on more, was trying to catch up with Honor's Classes))

Lily saw Shade come down the stairs, and felt a flashback. She tried to ignore it, but it was one of her childhood, and she listened in awe to what her scarred memory was telling her.

The elderly woman became insane, insane indeed. She had raids and rampages. There was a fair-faced woman, young, but old enough to have mothered Lily. The elderly women lost it one day, and somehow brought the young woman along with her to the deep end. Candles…Candles that burned Lily. Angry faces, flames…turned against...

Lily closed her eyes and prayed for the blurry, heinous memory to go away. She realized she did not want to kill Shade, she wanted him to save himself and recover. For somehow, she knew she killed her own mother in order to save herself, and still she burned down the mansion. She lost herself in books and education to forget it. And it had almost worked. Lilly curled into the fetal position on the ground. She squeezed her eyes closed, and waited for Shade to kill her.

Then, something burst into her head. The song 'Bohemian Rhapsody' by Queen. It made her want to find a solution. She stood stock still and listened to it, a solitary tear rolling down her face at 'Mama'.It goes in to how the 'character' so to speak, killed a man. And it dawned on her. She would have to rely partly on Karina, but she hoped her plan would work. So she waited for Karina, and planned out how to avoid Shade until Karina came.

Karina followed behind Shade in a vain attempt to distract his attention from Lily. She was weary of what to do- or what the right action would be. She couldn't consider touching him due to the electrifying shock waves weaving around his body nor could she provide much care as to calm him down. She quirked the corner of her lips upwards into a deviant smirk, lifting her injured hand into sight. "It stings, but I'll live," her tone of voice was quiet and her speech was kept brief. She took satisfaction of the excitable danger which was occurring.

Having been confined to a dull and restricted imprisonment, she craved for the more scandalous and wicked life-style she had once lived. She knew that once she succeeded in escaping the mental institution, that she would pursue her old life style of prowling local bars for a drunkard that couldn't put up much of a fight. She had long before grew a taste for it and had no intentions of stoping. Glancing back toward Lily, she subtly moved toward her. "Plan?" she whispered.

Rin and Gin both walked around the 1st floor,lost pretty much since now they were just waiting until they hit a door to the outside.This was only Rin's second time up here so he didn't know,last time he just ran and found it on accident. Gin did know but had lost where they were from Rin yanking him on and couldn't keep up,So they walked together which was actually enough for both of them as long as they were together.They talked about the others on there floors and what they thought about them,Rin found most as boring since they never played around like he did and Gin agreed to a point.

{yayz for acceptance! does anyone know how i could jump in without causing a crazy crap thing to happen?}

Shade cocked his head to the side when he saw his prey crying. A small part of them was upset at the fact that they were the cause and that she gave up running. His tail with irritation when he remembered why he was chasing in her in the first place. He began to stalk her again at the moment that he heard Karina talking to her. Shade noticed that he couldn't attack because Karina was too close so he waited for his chance to strike.

Azeel walked around the first floor. He had been here for a few weeks and had been demoted from the third floor to the first floor because of good behavior. Suckers. He looked around and saw two nekos about his age walking around. 'Cool, people.' Azeel thought to himself, walked over to the two and said, "Hi." He smiled pleasantly and ignored the feeling that shredding them would be fun.

{he's talking to Gin and Rin. sorry if confusing}

Blair wiggled under the stiff handcuffs at her wrist. "The one time I don't wanna be in handcuffs..." She murmured, recalling a kinky guy from the past. The cuffs were slipped off as she was brought to a small room. Her one ear twitched as she investigated. A desk for schoolwork she wasn't going to do, a thin bed, and a small telephone. "A phone!" She meowed, dashing to it and cringing when she was met with one button.

"Emergency. You're a lucky kitty, they allowed you to have a nice suite. Let's hope your not suicidal." A guard mumbled, pointing to a small kitchenette and old-fashion TV. She sat at the bar in the kitchen, hoping others that weren't too insane could come in and see her cool apartment. She slipped in to a baggy t-shirt (which still couldn't hide her breasts) and purple short-shorts that exposed too much. She crept out of her unlocked room, looking for others.

Gin and Rin stopped walking and stared at Azeel,Gin had heard him before and just waved with a smile on his face. Rin on the other hand also had seen him before and wondered why he was here,he was sure this one didn't sneak up here."Hi?...."Rin said in a slight hushed voice,all that went though his mind at the moment was 'first who kills is the winner' and with this situation which neither of them making a move yet he had to be fast. He never knew when this one would move,but he took care of the others before he can take care of this one.

Blair wondered for a good ten minutes, and stumbled upon a pair of boys, talking and chatting. She swiftly changed in to cat form and gazed at them, who they were talking to, what they talked about. She flicked her tail once and twitched an ear, her honey eyes never leaving their sight. After a good 40 seconds, one of the boys spoke up, only squeaking out a pathetic greeting. She was a bit disappointed by how quiet he was, but nothing fun was happening. Where she lived, tons of fun things happened, in fact, she would kill for something entertaining. She always did have a personality of a young child. "Hmmph. No sign of anyone else..." She whispered quietly to herself, scratching her face with her hind leg.

Gin's ears twitched when he heard something moved and faced it,though he couldn't see he knew something was there."Hello?"He whispered loudly in the direction of the sound,his ears twitched up listening carefully.Rin heard Gin but didn't look,he didn't want to take his eyes of the one in front of him.

Blair perked her ears. "Nya? Oh." She squeaked as a cloud of smoke casted over her body. Once the smoke discarded, she was a human once more. She stayed where she was. Hoping to not alarm the three. "Oh! Sorry for stalking-er, watching, uh, I can't make this sound right. I was looking for other people, let's say that." She stammered, pulling a small piece of gum from her pocket and removing the wrapper. She stuck the strip in to her mouth and chewed, blowing small bubbles every now and then. "Did I scare you?"

Gin smiled when he heard her voice and shook his head."No."Now Rin looked over after hearing her,not being able to help himself since he was so curious.."A lady?"He said out loud which he didn't intend but it just came out,Gin giggled at the silly question Rin had asked since even he,who couldn't see,knew it was a lady.

Blair's face began to form a subtle blush, but she giggled. "Mmhmm, yeah. Again, sorry.... Are there no other girls here?" She asked, her gaze looking about. She fixated her eyes once more on the pair and wrapped her tail around her ankle. "I'm Blair, and you two are....?" She asked with a small smile.

Rin nodded."there are other ladies here...I'm Rin,"He pointed at his brother."He's Gin."He sightly smiled at the lady,Gin nodded when he heard his name. This lady sounded very nice, But that really didn't mean much in a place like this. Rin knew that all too well and was still un-eased about these people,he always lived in such a boring room but now it sounded nice.

Blair quietly approached, realizing it was rude to talk from so far away. "Gin and Rin? Interesting." She chuckled, swiftly proofing in to a caftans hopping on to Gin's shoulder. "Is he always silent?" She quietly asked, pawing at his ear and leaping down. In mid-air, she formed herself back in to a human, managing to land on the floor whilst not being a kitten.

Gin shook his head as Rin spoke."No,He just can't see you and I haven't said if your clear or not..."Rin explained,Rin and Gin had a system since Gin couldn't see.Rin would watch the one's movements and the way they acted, if they seemed okay Rin would tell Gin so he knew it'd be fine to interact with them. They had many systems like this for each of them because they didn't stay around each other much and never really trust anyone else, and each had a downfall that couldn't be fixed.

"Oh! I'm sorry." She whispered, suddenly feeling really idiotic. She held her hands behind her back. "Sorry." She repeated louder, clearing her throat and perking her ears up. The screams of neko's expeirencing loneliness and pain brought a chill through her body. She rubbed her forearm, trying to ease her goosebumps. "Can I tell you something?" She muttered, looking through her bangs innocently like a little child.

Rin and Gin both nodded,wondering what she wanted to ask though they really didn't know if they could answer it. Since Rin was always stuck in a room and Gin never paid much attention,he always minded his own business and listened around. Even so they might know what she wants to know, so they might be able to help.

Blair shuffled closer, watching as five guards hauled a crying neko in to a room. "I'm actually terrified." She whispered softly, feeling years brim at her eyes as she pressed her shoulder against his arm in fear. A guy with broken ears limped by slowly, causing her to shudder once more. "I feel as if I don't belong here."

A girl with long white hair and dangerous blue eyes slipped in, huffing angrily. She fiddles nervously with the strings on the collar, having never been out of her room. Her eyes scanned the room curiously.

Gin didn't see that as a question,But he guess that she never wanted to ask a question so he just smiled. Rin had moved behind Gin with his hand on his shoulder and hid slightly,he didn't really understand what she meant,"I do...."He knew he belonged here thanks to the issue from before, he never doubted it. But he knew Gin really didn't belong here,he was dragged down with him and Rin felt very guilty for it. Rin suddenly looked a bit down now as he thought about it,and Gin could feel it as Rin's grip became shaky and tight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back