• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One Ashman74 and NightMan

So, I'll just post my character here.

Name:Juris de-Mithas

He has brown fur on his cow like head, medium length brown horns. His eyes a furious blood red, oddly enough he has pale skin. He is a 'very' muscular figure, he's tall, even by Minotaur standards. He wears a large pair of grey trousers, a belt with various pouches and some white cloth that goes from his waistline to the bottom of his chest The leftovers of the cloth dangle down to his knees. He wears a necklace with tiger teeth attached to it. his legs are very hairy.

He's a mercenary for hire, though he has quite a few morals that no one should break...While he's near.

(I know its not the greatest.)

Name: Eleanore Blackburn

Eleanore has dark brown hair that falls to her waist, she generally keeps it braided on the side to keep it out of her face. Her eyes are a pale blue color. She's short, only about 5'4", and she generally has cuts and bruises on her arms and legs because she spends a lot of time outside. Her cloths are pretty ragged, a knee length skirt -that's all patched up with various pieces of cloth that she could find- that she wears over a pair of brown pants that are also patched, a brown blouse, and some black boots. She has several bracelets with crystals attached to them.

(this is a reference picture for her hair and facial features X)

Eleanore comes from a long line of witches, most of which only practiced white magic. They have been the healers of their town for a very long time, they we're well liked and normally didn't have trouble with the townspeople. However, when the virus struck her small town her family wasn't able to help much and the the townspeople blamed them. They were forced to leave town, and while on the road to find another place to live her mother and father got sick. They didn't stand a chance on the road and so now Eleanore has been traveling by herself, or with others like her.

(I hope the whole witch thing is okay.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back