As your current Avatar, How would you kill the users avatar below you?

Angry Gaspar Noe GIF by Arrow Video

Classic show)

*the camera panels in a half spiral until it’s infront of me* “your fate has been decided….” *closes eyes* “I’m sorry it had to come to this my friend…. But you do understand it isn’t up to me…. You betrayed the organization…” *opens eyes* “you will be erased… from everyone’s memory… including my own… and cease to ever have been born. You alone will continue to revert until your atoms itself vanish….” *shoes clack against the tile as your still tied on your knees* “goodbye… old friend….” *places palm on your chest and you poof*

Classic show)

*the camera panels in a half spiral until it’s infront of me* “your fate has been decided….” *closes eyes* “I’m sorry it had to come to this my friend…. But you do understand it isn’t up to me…. You betrayed the organization…” *opens eyes* “you will be erased… from everyone’s memory… including my own… and cease to ever have been born. You alone will continue to revert until your atoms itself vanish….” *shoes clack against the tile as your still tied on your knees* “goodbye… old friend….” *places palm on your chest and you poof*
damn you wrote a whole scene...

DEMON HORNS VS KLAXOSAUR HORNS! WHO WOULD WIN!?

I don't have horns but I do have a helmet.

Scanned by an unknown thing that vaporises you on contact.

I power up with a level 5 beast master and turn my bushalloo into an offensive defense and switch it back to a defensive so I can play the squeek master! In which you snagged with a beast snare but just wait! Read the card

Squeek master deals 5 damage to the player who holds the card

YOUR OUT OF LIFE POINTS!!! OAH!!!

I power up with a level 5 beast master and turn my bushalloo into an offensive defense and switch it back to a defensive so I can play the squeek master! In which you snagged with a beast snare but just wait! Read the card

Squeek master deals 5 damage to the player who holds the card

YOUR OUT OF LIFE POINTS!!! OAH!!!
I kick you several times on your back ripping out your spine earning a fatality!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back