Artists Sanctuary [Inactive]

Rita nodded, stepping down the stairs carefully to go outto the car. The ground was covered in snow just enoughto make things white.

Adrian felt his phone buzz as he sat in the back of Apollos car. And picked it out of the pocket on the inside of his coat, his eyes skimmed the text and a smile grew on his face as he responded, "Of course we're coming. I'm glad to hear you are as well."

The dance was decorated, inside and out. Alie decided to play her guitar as students line up to enter. Snow still fell into blankets of white.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The car pulled up to Cady's as Apollo budget Adrian and told him smiling "Go get her"

Adrian took a small breath before stepping outside and walking up to Cadys door. Adrian shut his eyes for a moment before knocking on the door nervously.

Adrian looked down at himself and shrugged before looking at her. He reached out and took her wrists away from her rubbing his thumbs along the closest scars before whispering uneasily, "you look amazing.." His voice was shaky and he bit his lip as he stared up at her nervously. Adrian then was pinged with the constant thought, speaking is painful and useless. He looked at his feet and nudged towards the car to tell her they should go.

Cady looked down at her arms, the two jagged stitched vertical lines. She blushed at his words, he really did have a nice voice. She shut the door behind her, and started walking down the path.

Rita grinned, snow flakes falling on her face as she looked up. "Its so amazing!" She danced around happily. "Lets go before it gets bad though. It will pile even more later."

( heh, ya. I'm sitting here listening to a lecture, and instead of thinking about what he's saying my mind is thinking about this role play)

(Sitting here writing a story and this role randomly popped into my mind. Plus a dance at my school is coming up.)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back