Armageddon's Call

Hi @Harbinger , in case you didn't get my hint, I need you to rejoin the group (modelxgiro and mason) on the ground (on foot). I'm trying to put us in a setting where can't just sit back and shoot at the enemy, it would be too easy.Thanks =)

Also, I really need you to change your character profile to match the gender of the character you're playing. I know its not technically important, but it would put you in good light =) We Rp out of the joy of it, but there are certain guidelines that must be followed. Everyone including myself is subject to it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright, orignally I was going to make a male char, but then I made a female char and forgot to change he to she and I can fix that post I just made

Just made a new post and fixed the char sheet, my appearance got deleted for some weird reason when I opened it up to edit, but oh well.

Time to get going again! Once again, apologies for the delay :<

Guys, feel free to Godmode a little if you feel like giving Wisp a punch to wake her up. lol =P

Since I was gone for quite a while, I was wondering if @ModelZXGiro and @Harbinger, you guys are still interested in posting. I mean, its no hurry. Just curious.. you still have the week, or if u're busy atm but still am interested, I'll bear that in mind but continue the story on whilst saving the spot.

So... how did u come by the RP? I'm taking in Avarin, not human characters.. but I might make an exception. Depending on the outcome of our group, I might play any 1 of my 3 characters.

Kinda like, however u guys rp will affect the npc companion u will get! haha

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, I tagged someone else to join a different rp. Saw that they last viewed this, thought the name sounded interesting, and checked it out. I read the overview, which made me even more interested. Then I read what you guys and gals have posted so far, and didn't rage to much on what most of them did or how they spelled. There is how I found it and then some.

@ModelZXGiro , @Harbinger , still waiting on your posts. Could I get an eta? Or if u both aren't interested anymore.

Okay, you're good to go, @Beowulf . Try to fit in your character with our group. It's your intro, make it good =)

I'll give them till the weekend to give me a reply on their status. Then I'll move on. If they still don't replay for another week, I'll kill-off or leave their characters behind. How's that sound? Sorry for the wait...

Ahhhhh

Did my post not go through? Crap.

Er...Now if I could figure out how to get back to the IC thread..

I just had to type it in the search tab and check search titles only. That brought it up, well, brought the rp that I was searching anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back