Armageddon's Call

@Harbinger you gonna hand in a profile soon ^^?

A shield gun O.o ? 10 points for weirdness!

I already had half a mind to play 2 characters if we don't get many people, but small groups are indeed fun. Not as messy

No dude the halbird rifle is a cool idea I was just saying that I was thinking along the same lines for my guy and yeah that wasn't going to work.

I'm going to make it right now, but I wont be able to put an image up until tuesday, my computer is being fixed and I'm using my crappy tablet for the time being, if that is okay

All good. Thanks for letting me know :)  
Will be starting soon =) Looks like its just the four of us. I'll be playing the npc's and several main characters, since we need an Avarin for the coming journey. No Avarin no Faith energy. 
If any of you feel up to it, there is a character spot open for an Avarin. =) When writing your background, you can assume like most of the others, avarin have no memory of before they arrived on earth.

Alright, intro's up =). Just a reminder, I'm not strict on posting frequency as I am fairly busy myself. Post within a week and you should be fine ^^

Damn, well I was expecting Al to die seeing as he had no character sheet but on post one, just damn. I'm guessing we don't respond to that particular intro. So looking forward to post two.

Oh, by all means do write something ^^ sorry if I didn't make it clear. You can assume your characters are staying back with Delia as backup. The idea wwap to send in the Avalon's to detonate the Hellgate instead of having to brawl their way to it. But that has obviously failed. So backups going in now. If you're unsure how you can come in let me know and I'll queue you in post 2 :) thought I'd start with some action since there'll be some nonfighting later.

I'll take a queue. Besides my characters pretty much a model soilder. Typically he dosent act wihout orders.

Model soldier indeed! Gotcha. I'll get it up within a day or two then. Since harbinger's got com problems so I don't think he'll be posting soon.

I'll try to get somthing up. It won't be long but It'll be somthing.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's up to you =) 
By the way, during the course of the Rp, I'll introduce different kinds of demons. But if you're feeling creative, you're welcome to conjure up your own. Just provide some level of detail to describe it of course. 
Harbinger, are you typing from your phone or tablet? Cause the spelling of some simple stuff and formatting is a lil off. Also, can you clarify on your character profile that your character is indeed female? Thank yees

Alright Model your move. 
Also Sincerly I'll be out of town for alittle less than a week. Feel free to god mod Galin as this is a really bad time seeing as its the start of the Rp.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back