• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Are We Heroes Yet?

Happy Red Mage

Red Mage Extraordinaire
Are We Heroes Yet?

Welcome to Are We Heroes Yet? A decisive RP that focuses on character development in a fantasy world.Players are free to create their own content, creativity, fair play, and fun is our motto! Do you want to make a giant ship that's also a town? Sure! This is a world that all of us creates! Just don't go overboard, only make one! Leave some for the rest of us!

The RP is based on another world named Vashinerth, a plane filled with magic we can only imagine. Unfortunately though, the people here have no protection from attacks by ferocious creatures, crazed sorcerers, and  dark beings that run rampant. Now, the rulers of each respective nation, decided to look for individuals capable of
protecting them since normal knights and mages just don't cut it.

You are not one of these heroes. Yet.

You are a very unique adventurer that gets involved in situations with heroes. Sure you might have some cool magic or a nice glowing sword, but you aren't exactly...hero material. Keep trying though! I'm sure you'll get there!

This is an interest check for an RP I'm planning. I wanted to see if people liked the concept before going to make an actual RP.

I might be interested in this if it's still open. I have a bard character I never got the chance to get up off the ground and it's unfortunate.

I'm interested, are we creating characters before we post or are we flowing with it? I saw a section for character sheets in your link, but there wasn't anything there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back