Archetypes (Exalted 2.5)

The reason my errata is.in another town is that my computer is. I'm currently posting from my phone while staying at my dad's place while.my car is in the shop.

Thank you for letting me know, but this is the last week for this semester of college for me, so I've got a final paper and a test both on Wednesday, and then various exciting life things happening shortly after, so the "real" application thread for this will be going up around this coming weekend, and only after that do I expect people to start making their characters. I will say, for both the Abyssal and the Sidereal, I've spent time creating .odt files of their charms with their Errata applied in (all mirror charms included), so you don't need to cross-reference things. Since both of you already have the requisite books, I'd be happy to send you those files if you want them. For Sidereals I also created a .odt file with all the steps optional and otherwise in creating destinies, in roughly the order they have to be done, and a pdf chart of colleges, their trappings and associations, and granted powers.

I had new players in a recent Sidereal game and wanted things to be very streamlined.

navar Thanks for being accommodating, if someone happens to drop out I'll be sure to send a note your way.

Actually...I think I'll be dropping out. Some personal issues have arisen that will keep me far too preoccupied to handle more than a single game.

Sorry :(

Hello, if there is still room available i'd like to 'tryout' for an abyssal spot.

Sticking with the archetype theme, I would make a young female abyssal exalt with high compassion and medicine/bureaucracy charms. She would essentially be a tragic walking pestilence/famine ruining all societies she passes through whether she wants to or not.

She'd probably resonance explode a lot and likely have a child's mentality. I don't know if renegade or loyalist is more suited to your campaign though.

Oh, Ajax Oblige is my older brother, i thought it would be fun to play together.

I'm also interested in sidereals but really don't have a lot of knowledge on their mechanics.

I'd say the same of dragonblooded but i'm not entirely sure what an encapsulating archetype of such would be.

Since I think most of the spots are already taken, I suppose I can be an applicant in the wings.

What you drew:

ThatSmellyGoblin said:
HYZ6fNr.png
What I saw:

time.jpg

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]What you drew:
What I saw:

time.jpg

Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
Really? That's weird, the image works on my computer. It's a regular /IMG%5D%20from%20Imgur.com.

ThatSmellyGoblin said:
Really? That's weird, the image works on my computer. It's a regular /IMG] from Imgur.com.
What I meant was I saw the picture just fine, but it evoked the picture of Tim the Enchanter in my mind...

Captain Hesperus

[QUOTE="Captain Hesperus]What I meant was I saw the picture just fine, but it evoked the picture of Tim the Enchanter in my mind...
Captain Hesperus

[/QUOTE]
Ah, i just saw a "Image hosted by tripod" thumbnail thing on your picture. Saw it when i right-clicked on it though.

bablioteca said:
Hello, if there is still room available i'd like to 'tryout' for an abyssal spot.
There might be room - On second thought, I think I'm going to give up my slot as well. I've got plenty of time now, but it's occurred to me that I'll probably be getting way too busy for another game soon.

I can take over or be assigned a slot. Not involved in any games just yet so have been itching to play. Just say the word and I'll read the sourcebook if need be (might take me a couple of weeks because I've been traveling alot for work, though, so bear that in mind if you want to start in a couple of days).

I just realized i posted in the wrong forum. I haven't done any forum roleplaying but I love Exalted and played in several games. If you have an open slot, I'd love to have a shot at it, I saw in the other thread that the abyssal slot wasn't taken, nor were any of the dragon blooded slots. Let me know if there might be a spot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back