• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Arabesque

AbstractAnnabella said:
I need to see if we can put the Overview in, lol.
Basically, it's about a prestigious academy known as the Jontaine Academy which only accepts the most exclusive and talented ballet dancers, it isn't cute or fluffy seeing as people are pushed to their limits and most deal with self-esteem issues as well as depression. The instructors are tough and put their students through the most rigorous training in order to make them the essence of perfection. The academy is home to some of the most brutal trainers and those who manage to survive are still not considered good enough. These characters have been accepted into Jontaine Academy due to an incident last year where everyone had to step down and they have no clue what they're walking into.
Yikes. I have the Overview in my PW. I thought I'd gotten it up.

One moment.

Oooph. I managed to squeeze time and make an app for this. More or less done, though I might actually make a proper history eventually. For now this suits her character though.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can I just say, Anna and Menaciel, your asthetical sense is off the charts, and I adore your coding? So pretty.

Sunbather said:
Can I just say, Anna and Menaciel, your asthetical sense is off the charts, and I adore your coding? So pretty.
Oh dear, thank you. I love your coding so much and that FKA Twigs song had me squealing, girl. You're fucking great and Manaciel certainly knows how to code.

AbstractAnnabella said:
Oh dear, thank you. I love your coding so much and that FKA Twigs song had me squealing, girl. You're fucking great and Manaciel certainly knows how to code.
Twigs is a total queen <3

Manaciel said:
@Sunbather and @AbstractAnnabella I have Tumblr to thank for coding. :P
I used to make themes there, so transferring from HTML to BBCode wasn't all that difficult.
Oh god, you have my utmost respect. I can't code in HTML at all. I can kind of find my way around the BBCode, but propering coding is just way too complicated for me, haha.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back