• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Arabesque

QuixoticKitten said:
Ehh it's fine haha. But if you could maybe teach me how to do the borders around the slides that would be fantastic.
It's just

Code:
[border=0px solid ######]
[accordion]
{slide=blah} {/slide}
[/accordion][/border]

QuixoticKitten said:
Ehh it's fine haha. But if you could maybe teach me how to do the borders around the slides that would be fantastic.

Code:
[accordion]
{slide=[bG=whatthefuck]Insert Title[/bG]}[border=5px Double RandomColor]Insert Content.[/border]{/slide}
[/accordion]

AbstractAnnabella said:
Quix, Amanda just showed you around the whole thing and I showed you the personal slides.
We really are.
xD

That one.
Oh, good. You and Atom agreed.

totally would have gone with your word had you disagreed <3

Sunbather said:
What's this about? :3
I need to see if we can put the Overview in, lol.

Basically, it's about a prestigious academy known as the Jontaine Academy which only accepts the most exclusive and talented ballet dancers, it isn't cute or fluffy seeing as people are pushed to their limits and most deal with self-esteem issues as well as depression. The instructors are tough and put their students through the most rigorous training in order to make them the essence of perfection. The academy is home to some of the most brutal trainers and those who manage to survive are still not considered good enough. These characters have been accepted into Jontaine Academy due to an incident last year where everyone had to step down and they have no clue what they're walking into.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back