• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Any Possible Smite RP

ShadyDrizzle

Alive and Well, Somehow
If you don't feel up to reading my wall of vomit, scroll to the very bottom to get the long story short. ^^

HEY, LOOK, IT'S THAT DORK SHADY TRYING TO START ANOTHER SMITE RP!! 

Yes, he sure is. I tried this up a while back and got a few responses that didn't end up turning out as I had hoped they would. As I traversed far and wide in hope of finding fellow Smite enthusiasts looking to see if RP for it would actually be a thing, I ended up forgetting about RpN (apologies to those of you who know who you are). Eventually, I just gave up, and left Smite to the battleground, and bought as many new mouses to replace broken ones as I needed, usually after a match with a Loki. 

However,  as about 11:30 pm hit and I had finished a match as Nemesis (don't judge me, I was desperate), I felt another hard hankering to delve further into this fantastic MOBA's actual story. Granted, it mostly lacks one, but hey, isn't that where we come in? So, I started my search back up, hoping, PRAYING that the time had changed things, and Smite RP was as abundant as whatever the hell was going on with Undertale (no hate, just cracking jokes here, my friend). Alas, I was again wrong. 

Just as I was about to give up again, I had actually found something I at first thought was a jackpot. My original post to this site however many months back. Granted, I didn't know it was my post when I first clicked on it, but, you know how the Internet works, click first ask questions later. Surely enough, I quickly realized it was me, and, though I don't know about you guys, I didn't fancy RPing with myself. Then, I remembered how bombastic this site can tend to be, and figured, 'well. What progress am I making OUTSIDE of this site?' Here's a hint, literally zero. So, I figured, and Pardon my Italian, screw it, let's just put up another post, sacrifice my Xbox and a few liters of blood, and pray to Chaac himself that he rain down willing participants. 

Long story short, would anyone here be interested in doing some Smite RP? 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back