• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Another Chance

So why do our characters need to know which god/goddess they were? Are they being hunted down by something and that information could be vital to their survival or they're just really really curious? xD

Hey I was wondering if you had a specific plot in mind for this?

Alias said:
So why do our characters need to know which god/goddess they were? Are they being hunted down by something and that information could be vital to their survival or they're just really really curious? xD

One word, yes.

[QUOTE="Cece Meep]Do our characters have to be reincarnations of Greek gods/goddesses?

[/QUOTE]

They don't have to be exactly Greece. They can be any kind of God/Goddess, as long as it's NOT made up.

Semblance said:
Hey I was wondering if you had a specific plot in mind for this?

...All the humans rebelled against the Gods/Goddesses, and spent years trying to find out their weaknesses. They broke every single object that had carvings of the Gods and Goddesses. Eventually, they found a ritual, The Theoí kai Theés ritual. This ritual was made by Greeks, a long time ago. It took the humans ten years to find it. But, it wasn't exactly stable. With this, they could summon the Gods/Goddesses. The Greek have been trying to do this for years, but failed. For some reason, the others performed the ritual perfectly. However, they didn't know that their memories would be erased after. The Gods and Goddesses couldn't use their abilities, for some reason. And, eventually, got...brutally murdered. The next thing that happens, reincarnation. They became reincarnated humans, bla, bla, bla, and the humans eventually forgot everything. But, as years went by, a bunch of them remembered. And, they
also wasted their time in trying to find something useful. But, they did. They found something in a library, a Greek book. It took them weeks to translate it into English, but it was worth the wait. They read something, that, ever time a life from Theoí kai Theés ritual dies, it gets reincarnated. Then, the people who remembered everything, will stop at nothing to kill them. Because, these people lost memories, and they blame the reincarnations. Now, the reincarnated ones need to move fast, before they die. But, they have no clue of why those people are hunting them down. Well, nothing can surpass a human's curiosity, right? But, if they figure out who they are, maybe they can find a way to survive. There's just one thing, if they do figure out who they are, they'll survive. Let's keep the reason secret, I don't want to spoil the surprise...

remembervvinter said:
Can we make more than one character?

Yeah, you can! In fact, you can have as many characters as you want, as long as you can handle it. (I forgot to put in in the rules
:P )

[QUOTE="Satans Spawn]When will this start, by the way?

[/QUOTE]

It'll start soon.

remembervvinter said:
I've added a new character to my sign up! Meet Asterisk Rose (o'v'o)

xD I love it! Especially the fun fact...huehuehue. Somehow, I feel silly seeing a genderbender, lemme edit the organizations for a minute.

remembervvinter said:
Eh? xD why silly?

Well...IDK, I just feel random right now. I mean, I think this is the first time I've seen twin Gods genderbend. Plus, they're reincarnated. I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT I FEEL NOW!!!

Does the RP start on the last day of school, like after school, or the first day of summer?

Last edited by a moderator:
Alias said:
ALL ABOARD SS SHIXARU!! THE SHIP IS READY TO SAIL!! xD
God, was drunk when I wrote this xD I didn't know I actually sent it xD Happy new year m8... or new years eve xD

Alias said:
God, was drunk when I wrote this xD I didn't know I actually sent it xD Happy new year m8... or new years eve xD
The eve...and god I wish my alcohol would wear off in an hour. It would sneaking past the parents so easy :P

VampiresRule said:
Name: maria bersaw
*Nickname: mar

Date of birth:june 24

Sexual Orientation: straght

Reincarnation of: helios

Symbol:

View attachment 213248

Symbol placement: on her right arm

*Bio:

*Relatives:

Personality: shes fun and sweet but dont be mean to her or else you will get pay back

*Weight:120 pounds

*Height:5'4

*Eye Color:blue

*Hair Color:black

*Complexion:

View attachment 213250

*Scars:none

*Tattoos: only symbol

*Other:
Sorry, Helios is taken.

(((MY GAWD WILL PEOPLE STOP DA F#CKIN' SHIP?!WHY DA HELL DOES DELILA ALWAYS WIN THE SHIP WARS?!?!WHYYYYY?!?!))

[QUOTE="XxBouncy BunnyxX]Sorry, Helios is taken.
(((MY GAWD WILL PEOPLE STOP DA F#CKIN' SHIP?!WHY DA HELL DOES DELILA ALWAYS WIN THE SHIP WARS?!?!WHYYYYY?!?!))

[/QUOTE]
Oh ok then who isnt taken ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Back