Anime Highschool

so i guess no one cares about connor even though he basiccly just left evryone visibly looking upset.....anyone.......anyone at all...

((Hey, where can I join in? ;u; Idk where everyone is...))

Nonalaka said:
karaoke! i'm trying to catch up too, honey.

drummerboi said:
so i guess no one cares about connor even though he basiccly just left evryone visibly looking upset.....anyone.......anyone at all...
maybe people just haven't noticed? i would have responded to him, provided i knew what happened. (<3)

RyanJXavier said:
My sister just tackled me off the bed
-_- morning afternoon night whatever to you all
*pats comfortingly*

BobbyW said:
*Slaps @Leaf Fi * CALM DOWN!
;A; *hides from @BobbyW*

mikko said:
what happened omg
MY MUM AND I WERE DRIVING HOME AND WE SPOTTED THESE THREE GUYS DRESSED UP AS HARRY, RON AND HERMIONE AND WE GAVE THEM A LIFT AND STUFF AND GOT HUGS ANd it's been the best day of my life ;w;

Nonalaka said:
Everyone is currently at a Karaoke bar not far from the school. As far as i know, is @Kawaii 's Ichigo still in the school, getting ready for the karaoke so maybe she could take you ^^

But i'm not sure if she's online right now >.<

Ah, okay, I'll send Claire there then? :'D thanks for the heads up I'm not as confused now.

*walks to leaf* here *puts cold pack on your cheek* it helps witht he redness A woman shouldn't be hit withought reason

*walks to bobby* if you slap one more person i will make sure that the only way you'l be slapping is a way a woman slaps when im done with you *clicks knuckles* got it

@Wataru

On a brighter note, you two mind listing the ships we got so far from yesterday? I lost track because yesterdays shipping was so intense

Hey corgs @Corgi

Users who are viewing this thread

Back