Anime Highschool

....I don't think that Jean would ever be able to trust her Laptop as she did... but it's still pretty damn Handy...

Aero said:
Yumi and Jethro are like the two people I can ship with 90% of the cast xD @RyanJXavier @Leaf Fi
Jean: Really guys the laptop thing again?

Me: Yes now hush child. *covers Jean's mouth with my hand*
because their writers are both awesome people am I right oh fabulous @Leaf Fi ?

@RyanJXavier[/URL]
Jet: *looks at Yumi* ...You don't have too. The fact that we're both together while undergoing this ship whip is enough. Thanks though Yums *smiles*

Wataru said:
Why not Hajime X Jethro X Jean's Laptop ?
Can you not?

RyanJXavier said:
because their writers are both awesome people am I right oh fabulous @Leaf Fi ?
Hells yes my beautiful friend @RyanJXavier *highfives*

RyanJXavier said:
Jet: *looks at Yumi* ...You don't have too. The fact that we're both together while undergoing this ship whip is enough. Thanks though Yums *smiles*
Yumi: *nods* No problem, Jet. Anything to help my dorm mate! *smiles back cheerfully*

@Corgi I'll try too! I won't be as good as you, but I'll try my hardest! *clenches fist determinedly*

@Aero Have a nice meal!

I'm just going to put that out there now, since i'm pretty tired. if i happen to fall asleep, and one of you, specifically @lonecoyote is currently in a conversation with Matoko, feel free to controll him for your convinience, but please tag me in those Posts anyway, if you have to make one, since i'll Need to be up-to-date concerning my character. (^.^)

Suddenly, a lighting flashes, causing the mansion suffer from a power outage, the students turned around, to discover, that Person XY... was dead. dun duun duuun!

BobbyW said:
I'm just going to put that out there now, since i'm pretty tired. if i happen to fall asleep, and one of you, specifically @lonecoyote is currently in a conversation with Matoko, feel free to controll him for your convinience, but please tag me in those Posts anyway, if you have to make one, since i'll Need to be up-to-date concerning my character. (^.^)
I'll do my best! Go on and go to sleep

My phones gonna die :(

Suzumaki: NOOOO!!

Ryuzaki: Okay...? And?

=_= listen here Ryuzaki! I can cut you off with the tap of my finger!

Ryuzaki: Not yet.

Okay...

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]My phones gonna die :(
Suzumaki: NOOOO!!

Ryuzaki: Okay...? And?

=_= listen here Ryuzaki! I can cut you off with the tap of my finger!

Ryuzaki: Not yet.

Okay...

[/QUOTE]
Nuuuuu! Grab a charger, and quick!

BobbyW said:
Suddenly, a lighting flashes, causing the mansion suffer from a power outage, the students turned around, to discover, that Person XY... was dead. dun duun duuun!
*whispers* will they go into the void or be reincarnated? Find out next time on Death Parade

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*whispers* will they go into the void or be reincarnated? Find out next time on Death Parade

[/QUOTE]
*Cool outro Music starts playing*

Users who are viewing this thread

Back