Anime Highschool

for a while iv been thinking of not comeingn to this site since i met a lot of people who think my writing isn't up to par with there's there was a time i even wanted to give up rping at one point... so i guess i created another shitty charicter then that aint worth crap....

Ryuzaki: Mrs. Miriel what the hell are you doing here!? Teachers aren't important!

Akashi: *Clears throat*

Sato: Oi, oi. Don't dis on us you rotten little shit!

drummerboi said:
for a while iv been thinking of not comeingn to this site since i met a lot of people who think my writing isn't up to par with there's there was a time i even wanted to give up rping at one point... so i guess i created another shitty charicter then that aint worth crap....
noo omg no connor is fine it's just your opposition to him trying to make friends makes him hard to speak with sometimes!! connor is a sweetheart, really, i just think he's hard to talk to sometimes

IDK tbh, It's just what this person said: sometimes life gives you...Lychees

bd717095e0e1bab5048660e38290caba241182690eeaf36fdb68d15aed317454.jpg

I've just got out of "Kawaii" Character. *ahem* Plus he did say he might be autsistic and my brother acts like that (he is autistic). He is emotional. Alright, other subject, Any other OOC? No, good.

It wasn't me Omi! You're beautiful....

It was Ryuzaki...the little bastard..

Ryuzaki: Didn't you just confess your love for me? -_-

Shut up, you're not even real.

Ryuzaki: ... -_-

Mrs. Miriel: My goodness! How rude of you. Teachers are vastly important since they're practically everywhere. A video game teaches a child to play the game. A mother teaches her child to look both ways before crossing the street. You are here to learn Mr. Ryuzaki and I am here to teach you. -Grabs Ryuzaki by the ear and drags him out of chat.- Off to the school kitchen for you!

drummerboi said:
okay is there anyway i can try to make him talk to people withought breacking his charicter?
Do what I did, walk into someone x3 Hehehe @Aero

but it's not like he's going to say hi he probably is just going to say sorry and keep on walking that's his personality and as kawaii said he is very emotional

Users who are viewing this thread

Back