Anime Highschool

drummerboi said:
yes i agre with quen can we all slow down since i tageged leaf and since you all acreated at least a full page by the time she replyed she didn't notice me tagging her....
she did but she's doing something else at the moment too

don't worry she's getting on it right now bro

Also @Kawaii if by tall guy you mean Ryuzaki, he's standing next to Jean an ruffling Yumi-

Ryuzaki: Rooftop girl...

....rooftop girls hair right now. They're standing just like...I dunno 10 feet away?

Mrs. Miriel: Mr. Ryuzaki what are you doing over here when you have detention? Go clean the school Kitchen before I report your idiocy to the Principle.

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]>w> GRRRRRRRR. -Shoots an arrow at Ryans butt.-

[/QUOTE]
Ow! Who are ya, Cupid?

Jethro: Eh so much fluffy love stuff going on *waves away*

@drummerboi Dude, you cant get peoples attention by asking for it. You HAVE to be charismatic. You have to MAKE people interact with you. Just like I did with Suzumaki, Ryan, Leaf, and Aero. Aaron crashed into her, Aaron met Suzumaki and Ryan while talking to Aero, and Leaf and I met in class.

but it's not in connor's personality he isn't the person who interacts with people he left a note and dropped it by leaf's charicter he went out of his room and went near them to drop it that should have been a bit hint...

Well then that's your own fault, Aaron's shy too but then if all I do is make him be moody and quiet it would be a VERY boring RP.

i'm laughing people are getting shipped and poisoned with cookies and shit and chihiro's prolly watching anime and nagisa is sitting on the roof watching it all go down

its just i don't want people saying oh your charicters not shy anymore your breaking your character and now he's a mary sue you have to be kicked..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back