Anime Highschool

drummerboi said:
well he has low functioning ie the no eye contact and the repeditivity of a schedual the panicing is his life 16 years lieing in poverty witniing domestic abuse his mum dyeing because of the abuse by his farther was giveing her being adopted. so i was saying just the small things ie the no eye contact and the repeditivity
oh!! um, that'd be ptsd, or post-traumatic stress disorder, as you took autism symptoms to a slight extreme. i've known a high amount of people with autism, though i've never seen people like this! i can't say it can't ever happen, though i do say it is more panic attack-based, as apposed to directly autistic. (<3)

drummerboi said:
hm thank you well i have autism myself as im in the low function. sorry if i offended you.
oh, no trouble at all! just trying to shine a bit of light, y'know? c:

drummerboi said:
thank you :D now i think Connor is going to have a hard time makeing frainds now :/
i'm sure chihiro would love to be friends with connor! he seems very sweet. ^^

I need to see the whole chain of posts @Suzumaki Arakai I need to read it all in detail so I can react to everything, its one psot tahts supposed to catch up on a million posts so i need to make sure everything is just right.

I'm gonna roll to see if she pulls away from the grip.

1 (Doesn't/Tries weakly) - (Does/Succeeds) 10

[dice]8289[/dice]

Since it's above five, I do but not violently.

True Queen Ashe] [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/16525-leaf-fi/ said:
@Leaf Fi[/URL] Okay I want you to explain exactly what happened to Yumi so Aaron can be a rich angry lad.
*snorts very attractively irl* Pretty much, he was having a meltdown and Yumi stopped doing her test and came over and tried to soothe and calm him down. She took away Connor's math book, and at that point he flipped out, threw over his table and Yumi fell. She's just in shock at the moment.

RyanJXavier said:
lol dice fighting is the new thing
I like it~

Users who are viewing this thread

Back