Anime Highschool

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]THAT WOULD BE HILARIOUS OH MY GOD
Yumi wouldn't dare xD

[/QUOTE]
Hijame would. She has a short temper most of the time so... Being called a tranny didn't help much.

True Queen Ashe]OH MY GOD FOUR NEW PAGES IN THE OOC GUYS Jeez I'm gone for an hour and you guys spam the heck out of me.... [/QUOTE] I sowwy ;-; *bows apologetically* [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/13386-true-queen-ashe/ said:
@True Queen Ashe[/URL]

[QUOTE="True Queen Ashe]OH MY GOD FOUR NEW PAGES IN THE OOC GUYS Jeez I'm gone for an hour and you guys spam the heck out of me....

[/QUOTE]
I believe the key to a successful rp is to have an active occ...i've proven the theory a few of times

@True Queen Ashe

Everyone's in math class, Miyamura is teaching but Conner just freaked out. You're taking a quiz review.

Miyamura just helped Conner to the infirmary, well he's in the process of it because Suzumaki hit him in the head with a book to calm him down because a slap to the face normally solves everything.

drummerboi said:
just in case if im going to far am i getting the symptoms of autism right?
not precisely, hun! autism doesn't really work that way. i thought he just had a panic disorder.

well he has low functioning ie the no eye contact and the repeditivity of a schedual the panicing is his life 16 years lieing in poverty witniing domestic abuse his mum dyeing because of the abuse by his farther was giveing her being adopted. so i was saying just the small things ie the no eye contact and the repeditivity

Users who are viewing this thread

Back