Anime Highschool

WHY WASNT I GETTING ANY NOTIFICATIONS FOR HERE ;-; no I'm lost and upset and dunno how to join again //cries//

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Lol she's stupid xD

[/QUOTE]
BUT HER INSANE STUPIDITY MAKES HER SEEM SMART!

xD

Nonalaka said:
WHY WASNT I GETTING ANY NOTIFICATIONS FOR HERE ;-; no I'm lost and upset and dunno how to join again //cries//
We're currently at lunch, but it's just about to end... so just act like your character was at the Cafeteria, eating something after class... or, maybe fell asleep, or something like that. ^-^

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]... *smacks your arm gently before hugging*
AND I'M BACK!

[/QUOTE]
you can be so abusive sometimes

^guys she tried to suffocate me before

AAAH that's the video? :D ......Is Claire in it?...

BobbyW said:
We're currently at lunch, but it's just about to end... so just act like your character was at the Cafeteria, eating something after class... or, maybe fell asleep, or something like that. ^-^
Alright, thankies :D Claire's favourite thing to do is nap anyways so I guess I'll just say she fell asleep xD

RyanJXavier said:
you can be so abusive sometimes
^guys she tried to suffocate me before
*gasps* Well excuuuuuse me! I stopped quickly and you pretended to be dead, Mr Ryan! You're more to blame than me!

Nonalaka said:
AAAH that's the video? :D ......Is Claire in it?...

Alright, thankies :D Claire's favourite thing to do is nap anyways so I guess I'll just say she fell asleep xD
Looks like Claire and Ryuzaki have something in common xD

...Seriously though, the guy might have some serious issues regarding the amount of time he sleeps....

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*gasps* Well excuuuuuse me! I stopped quickly and you pretended to be dead, Mr Ryan! You're more to blame than me!

[/QUOTE]
I'm just playing with you geez calm down Leaf *hugs you from behind*

RyanJXavier said:
I'm just playing with you geez calm down Leaf *hugs you from behind*
*puffs out my cheeks* ... Still a meanie... *turns around in your arms and huggles back*

KalmiaLatifolia said:
@Suzumaki Arakai Ahh that looks awesome! I especially like the music, though.
@Aero Many thanks! ^.^ I'm late to the party, and I'll have to go in a bit, so shall I just pretend that my character has been there all along?

Sent from my C5503 using Tapatalk
No problem! Yeah you can just jump in, class is just about to start, but it's lunch right now.

BobbyW said:
Looks like Claire and Ryuzaki have something in common xD
...Seriously though, the guy might have some serious issues regarding the amount of time he sleeps....
xD indeed, Although I don't think they could ever be friends, her first impression of him is less than negative xD

Nonalaka said:
xD indeed, Although I don't think they could ever be friends, her first impression of him is less than negative xD
That IS true, i noticed that. ^-^

BobbyW said:
Alright then... i'll be going to sleep, this time for real, Night guys. (^.^)z z z
Night! Sweet dreams! *huggles*

Suzumaki Arakai]OH HALLO! NICE TO MEETCHA I'M DANNII! [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/18407-kalmialatifolia/ said:
@KalmiaLatifolia[/URL]
I thought you were quoting 'The Room' for a second there xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back