Anime Highschool

RyanJXavier said:
TqJBzSy.gif

Wataru said:
I WATCHED IT A FEW DAYS AGO, THE END BLEW MY MIND SO MUCH. I WAS THINKING WE COULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT FOR THE MOVIE
(that last scene)
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

BobbyW said:
*Holds the Microphone against the Speakers, making an unbearable screeching Sound, then runs off while the crowd is disabled*
HA!
"YOU DIDN'T" *Jumps after him and throws microphone against his head.*

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]YOU MADE ME LAUGH AND CHOKE ON MY TEA
NOT COOL

Nice! :D I'm a bit tired, but I'm good! How are you? :3

[/QUOTE]
BobbyW said:
Awesome. ^-^
i'm pretty good, yourself?
I'm alright. Don't have to be in work till 10pm tomorrow night. So a decent break. Overnights are tough though, so I'll stay up late tonight haha.

NickOnTheReg said:
I'm alright. Don't have to be in work till 10pm tomorrow night. So a decent break. Overnights are tough though, so I'll stay up late tonight haha.
I'd imagine so, hope you'll enjoy the rest of your day. ^-^

BobbyW said:
I'd imagine so, hope you'll enjoy the rest of your day. ^-^
haha thanks. I'll be basically on here. Feels good to find a good RP site. Plus everyone is friendly. Still have to hit the gym too. xD

RyanJXavier said:
what is this
why is jet a stepdad? WHAT IS HAPPENING
Basically, me and mikko watched the same movie and we LOVE IT. And i suggested that we could do something along that lines. Turns out that mikko also likes that idea.What do you think (You would be the main antagonist) Also the film is Uninvited if you want to see it.

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]WHERE'S SUZUMAKI?

[/QUOTE]
OMG THERE'S THE PERFECT ROLE FOR HER

THE CREEPY ORANGE HAIRED LITTLE GIRL

And it sounds like we're making the movie again. But we won't. I just got excited with matching the roles with the characters

You won't find a RP like this everyday, I mean...with such awesome people ^-^

Again: WELCOME

NickOnTheReg said:
haha thanks. I'll be basically on here. Feels good to find a good RP site. Plus everyone is friendly. Still have to hit the gym too. xD

You won't find a RP like this everyday, I mean...with such awesome people ^-^

Again: WELCOME

NickOnTheReg said:

Wataru said:
Basically, me and mikko watched the same movie and we LOVE IT. And i suggested that we could do something along that lines. Turns out that mikko also likes that idea.What do you think (You would be the main antagonist) Also the film is Uninvited if you want to see it.

And it sounds like we're making the movie again. But we won't. I just got excited with matching the roles with the characters
YES

RyanJXavier said:
*hugs you back and spins you around*
*squeaks happily and giggles*

Wataru said:

Ooooh... I get it now ^-^ I wanna watch the movie now!

Aero said:
Hi I was busy. So what is this movie everyone has been talkibg about?
So, due to Chihiro's liking for movies, Jethro decided to make a movie alongside some more people. We are discussing about the roles and what the film should be like, the only thing that is decided until now is that it's going to be a horror movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back