Anime Highschool

drummerboi said:
oh no you wern't rude i just hold my charicters close to me that's all since some of them have aspect's of me not all of them though Connor was one of them. and him being alone most of his school life was the thing i added so yeah.

and mikko he's waiting in history if you want to talk to him.
okay! i'll try to respond soon!

Wataru said:
Wow, just watched a great horror movie :o Did i lost many things?
Eh.. not too much, but Riika X Matoko is Happening, and it is Happening fast. hold. your. butts.

Leaf Fi]*screAMS* [URL="https://www.rpnation.com/profile/3255-aero/ said:
@Aero[/URL] CAN I HAVE JEANS PENCIL PLZ
No! No you can not. For it is min- I mean Jean's. >:3

BobbyW said:
Eh.. not too much, but Riika X Matoko is Happening, and it is Happening fast. hold. your. butts.
xD yeah indeed. It is weird to think that they just met yesterday... WHO CARES ITS JUST RP *Dances around Riika and Matoko throwing Rose petals*

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Nooooooooooooo!! *collapses on to knees*

[/QUOTE]
But I can give you and America doll that speaks when you press his hand *presses his hand*

America Doll: I love hamburgers!

Aero said:
But I can give you and America doll that speaks when you press his hand *presses his hand*
America Doll: I love hamburgers!
*gasps before hugging the America doll to my chest* ... I love him... *tears up*

Hobbesisalive said:
xD yeah indeed. It is weird to think that they just met yesterday... WHO CARES ITS JUST RP *Dances around Riika and Matoko throwing Rose petals*
...Ehh...*Joins in with Hobbes, dancing around Riika and Matoko*

Matoko: . . .

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]*gasps before hugging the America doll to my chest* ... I love him... *tears up*

[/QUOTE]
I'm glad :'D

[QUOTE="Leaf Fi]Night! Sweet dreams to you as well! *huggles*

[/QUOTE]
*Huggles back* Yup, thanks! ^.^z z Z

Users who are viewing this thread

Back