Anime Highschool

[QUOTE="Suzumaki Arakai]Hey will everyone tell me the anime character that they base their RP character off of! Imma do something cool!
@Wataru @Nonalaka @Zyra Charlotte @AceXCrossix

EVERYONE!

[/QUOTE]
Ryu - Shintaro from Kagerou Project

Kaede - Ayano from Kagerou Project

Pretty awesome xD

he helped hajime up when she was inered he deliverd suzumaki to the infermary when she was knocked out he dose have his good moments it's just that hajime is just being a bitch to him

drummerboi said:
i meant that as a joke
that's rather hard to tell, especially over text. i'm sorry if i seemed rude, though

drummerboi said:
he helped hajime up when she was inered he deliverd suzumaki to the infermary when she was knocked out he dose have his good moments it's just that hajime is just being a bitch to him
that means nothing to hajime, really. c:

true but he was nice to her and she just being a bitch i think connor isn't the one who's being disliked the only people who dislike hi is ryu and hajime

drummerboi said:
true but he was nice to her and she just being a bitch i think connor isn't the one who's being disliked the only people who dislike hi is ryu and hajime
ryuzaki and hajime are very fond of yumi, and connor is very... obsessed with yumi, it seems? they're her close friends, and she isn't entitled to be friendly to those she barely knows. and, truly, you have no reason to call hajime a bitch when she was just expressing herself, which is extremely in character for her personality. im not trying to be rude, i swear, connor can just seem sort of off putting.

Well if you cheack his backround it isn't truly his fault. he has had a life of haveing no friend's but one now he has moved to a different country not knowing anyone and the only person who shown him a hint of kindness is yumi. im not trying to sound rude at all it's just haveing no frainds for 16 years can have that effect on a person.

drummerboi said:
Well if you cheack his backround it isn't truly his fault. he has had a life of haveing no friend's but one now he has moved to a different country not knowing anyone and the only person who shown him a hint of kindness is yumi. im not trying to sound rude at all it's just haveing no frainds for 16 years can have that effect on a person.
i'm aware, but that still makes people feel uneasy, y'know? such direct bias and affection over one person, nearly monopolizing a girl who is simply excessively friendly.... it can make a character lose depth and realism. there are a lot of good things about connor, but he seems slightly smothering in his nature. it all makes sense with his background, yes, but it makes him seem excessively out of place in a simple, lighthearted high school roleplay. it's sorta like dumping a freight train on a picnic; it sorta quells the fun with a serious accident.

Oh, Yeah! Ichigo Shizuka = Nozomi Toujou. Just not too much with the Loli concept...

tumblr_inline_nokci6s5CZ1rfmcvp_500.gif

It's kinda true...Interact with other characters. Don't be that lady from Nourin

@drummerboi

hmm i see what your getting at but i can't just simply make him all happy go lucky and he is seeing a councler in the rp so it is helping him so wat do you suggest i do mikko?

drummerboi said:
hmm i see what your getting at but i can't just simply make him all happy go lucky and he is seeing a councler in the rp so it is helping him so wat do you suggest i do mikko?
Change the background or create another character? Or maybe make his outbursts rare?

drummerboi said:
have him talk to people a bit more, lessen the drama with him a bit... if you'd like, he can talk to chihiro for a bit? just to get him off the ground in social interaction. he's a major sweetheart, after all!

okay corgi il make his out bursts rare but i don't want to change his backround maybe i can give him daily appointments to the councler in the rp. Also il try to make him less clingy.

and okay il let him talk to chiro but just be prepared he won't be giveing her eye contact like he dose with suzumaki jean or yumi he needs to get used to speacking to other people out of his comfert zone since he dosn't like change

drummerboi said:
okay corgi il make his out bursts rare but i don't want to change his backround maybe i can give him daily appointments to the councler in the rp. Also il try to make him less clingy.

and okay il let him talk to chiro but just be prepared he won't be giveing her eye contact like he dose with suzumaki jean or yumi he needs to get used to speacking to other people out of his comfert zone since he dosn't like change
understood! thanks so much for understanding; i was scared you found me rude.

oh no you wern't rude i just hold my charicters close to me that's all since some of them have aspect's of me not all of them though Connor was one of them. and him being alone most of his school life was the thing i added so yeah.

and mikko he's waiting in history if you want to talk to him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back